没有其他的办法
l didn't know what else to do.
-不如叫警♥察♥? -你看见刚才那警♥察♥了
- Call the cops? - You saw what he did to that policeman.
你丈夫干的?
Your husband did that?
他把错误归于我们的儿子 其实不然
He will blame our son, but it's not true.
我们的儿子是无辜的 和普通孩子一样
Our son is innocent, like all children.
他才是恶魔
The evil is in him.
我可以为你辩护作证的
You know,l can make the case that you're behind all of this.
你行的
You could.
痛苦莫过于此了
And that's the misery of it.
我得走了
l have to go.
那玩意要我老婆干嘛?
What does this thing want with my wife?
它想要的?
What does it want?
它是种子
lt's a seed.
寄生于其他种子的种子
A seed that lives inside of other seeds.
它想要她的孩子
[Preacher] lt wants her baby.
为什么?
Why?
它只寄居于孩子 然而小孩会长大
lt lives inside of children, but children, they grow up.
会变成成年人
They become adults.
而成年人会....失去
And adults can become...unwilling.
失去什么?
To what?
杀意
To kill.
我提供它之所需的一切
l provide it with whatever it needs,
而它最需要的就是孩子
and what it needs the most are children.
小羊羔
Little lambs.
以取代那些已经长大的孩子
To replace those that were sacrificed to adulthood.
只要告诉我 我们怎么离开屋子?
Just tell me one thing.How do we get out of this house?
趁它睡着了
When it's asleep.
很好 怎么才能知道它睡着了?
Great. How do we know if it's asleep?
你没那本事
You won't.
你只知道它几时醒着
You'll only know when it's awake.
我们都不知道该监视什么
We don't even know what to watch for.
一切吧
Everything.
- 别倚着门 - 为什么?
- Don't lean against the door.- Why?
不知道 但是别倚着门!
l don't know why,just don't do it!
好吧
All right.
你流产的时候 那算是流产吧?
When you had the miscarriage, it was a miscarriage, right?
不是...
Not a...
不是什么? 不是啥 提姆?
Not what? Not what, Tim?
没什么
Nothing.
快递员来了
lt's the delivery guy.
- 还不行 等等 - 怎么了?
- Not yet, not yet. Wait.- What?
你好
Howdy.
东西都齐了
Got everything there.
你定的小青瓜还有1个月才有种子
You're about a month early on that acorn squash,
所以我换成了美洲南瓜
so l had to swap that out for zucchini.
你定的甜玉米 可是自然界的棒棒糖
[man] You got your sweet corn, that's nature's candy.
-你觉得怎么样? -嘘
- What do you think? - Shh!
我给你拿了2只小火腿 而不是1只大的
l got you two little hams instead of the one big one,
- 但重量是一样的 - 很好
- but it's about the same weight, so...- Fine, fine.
这还有什么?
And what's this here?
那个是...
Well, that there is...
....给某个走运的小男孩的
...something special for one lucky little boy.
我可没有订任何东西给什么男孩
No, no, l did not order anything for any boy.
是我订的
lt was me.
我小时候也有一套
l had something like that when l was a little boy.
放在地上可好玩了
l run that thing into the ground.
可否请你帮个忙
Gonna need you to do us a favor.
我们昨晚收留了一对年轻夫妇
We got a couple of young people got stranded out here last night.
嗯 我看见抛锚的车了
Yeah, l seen the car broke down.
你可以搭他们去布里森车行吗?
[Preacher] Think you could give them a lift into Burrelson's Garage?
当然可以 反正我顺路
Sure, yeah. That's on my way and everything.
我帮你把东西提进去吧
Here, let me help you get this stuff inside, there.
把它们留在原地就好了
Oh,no,everything's fine, just leave them right where they are.
好吧
Okey-dokey.
那么...您请自便吧
Well, y'all... Y'all keep a cool stool.
我看见好像有警♥察♥来您这
l see you got a visit from the police, there.
不关我事
None of my business.
告诉你的客人 我5分钟后发动车子
Hey, tell your guests l gotta be rolling in about five minutes.
万分感谢
Appreciate it.
我不喜欢
l don't like this.
过来啊 我又不咬人
Hey,y'all, come on over.l don't bite.
普切特先生 我是提姆·格里森 这是我妻子 艾丽
Mr. Pritchett, l'm Tim Gleason, this is my wife, Allie.
幸会
lt's real nice to meet you.
- 感谢你的帮助 - 知道么?
- l appreciate you helping us out.- You know what?
我懂困在这种荒野是多么无助
l know what it's like to get stuck out in the boonies.
我已经困在这里33年了
l've been stuck out here,like,33 years.
-走吧 -你有地方容下我们2个人?
- Here you go.- You got room up there for both of us?
不行 我只能... 容下一个人
No, l just... l barely got room for one,
你得坐后车厢
you're gonna have to ride in the back, there.
我尽快开到布里森车行
l'll get you to Burrelson's as quick as l can.
必须赶在不太热之前
You know, before it gets too heated-up.
我有些毯子之类的能让你稍微舒服点
l got some blankets and stuff in here if it'd make you more comfortable.
走吧
Let's go.
好的 走吧 出发
OK, come on, let's go.
- 怎么了? - 他忘记熄灯了(导致亏电)
- What's wrong? - He left the lights on.
快 快点...
Come on, come on, come on.
我可以保证你们乘坐舒适 不过...
lt's a more comfortable ride, l'll give you that, but...
....我可不建议窃取警车 或称借车
...l wouldn't recommend stealing, or borrowing, a police car.
快啊 拜托 快啊
Please. Please. Please, please, please.
快
Come on.
走!走!快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
我....那警♥察♥有麻烦了
Hell, l...l reckon that takes care of our little police problem.
上帝
Oh, God.
赞
Yes.
我给你买♥♥了礼物
l brought you something.
我希望你喜欢
l hope you like it.
别生我气了
Please don't be angry with me.
我会让你安全的
l will take you away from all of this.
我发誓
l promise.
快了 就快了
Soon, very soon.
妈咪爱你
Mommy loves you.
妈咪永远爱你
Mommy will always love you.
无论如何
No matter what.
后面不知怎样了?
What really happened back there?
我意思他的说法和她的说法?
l mean, taking away all the he said, she said?
也许是异教吧
lt was some kind of a cult.
那孩子 如果真是孩子 是关键所在
And that kid, if he's even a kid at all, is at the center of it.
万一他只是个无辜的孩子呢?
What if he's just an innocent child?
他会不会逃离那地方安全返家?
Then he'll be taken away from those freaks and given to a good home.
有一件事相当明确
One thing seems pretty clear.
不管是谁 做的什么 都玩弄了我们的意识
Whoever, or whatever did all that, was playing with our perceptions,
- 影响了我们的脑子 - 对
- getting inside our heads.- Yeah.
我得承认
So, l have to admit
让我以为刚才都是真的
it's got me wondering now just what was real back there
其实不然
and what wasn't.
包括你和海伦之间的事情
lncluding what really went on between you and Helen.
算了吧 牧师所说的一切 都是在给我下套
Come on, when Preacher said what he said, he was baiting me.
他熟悉他老婆 知道她的所作所为
He knows his wife, he knows what she's capable of.
但他不了解我
He doesn't know me.
好了 原谅你了
OK. You're forgiven.
- 原谅? 我什么也没干! - 原谅你万一做了
- Forgiven? l didn't do anything! - Forgiven just in case you did.
我能接受
l think l can live with that.
甜心,我有不好的预感
Honey, l don't like the looks of that.
看起来有些松动 是吗?
Yeah, that top one seems loose, doesn't it?
加速超车吧
Yeah, speed up and go around it.
等等 不 慢点 让它在前面开
Wait, no. Just slow down and let it get ahead of you.
- 想好了没有 - 慢点
- Make up your mind.- Slower.
等等 算了 好像又不动了
Wait, never mind. You know, it looks like it's gonna hold.
- 天嘞 艾丽! - 抱歉 我只是不喜欢那个!
- For Chrissakes, Allie! - l'm sorry, l don't like it!
超车!
Just go around it!
电影精选列表