没有 但我听见了 绝对听见了
No, but l heard him.l definitely heard him.
但你有没有亲眼看到? 有没有看清那人是谁?
Yeah, but actually see him? Did you see who was in the shed?
- 那里被锁住了 好不好? - 好吧! 也许...
- lt was padlocked, OK? - OK! OK, so maybe...
- 也许什么? - 可能是....? 我是说...
- Maybe what? - Could it have been...? l mean...
- 你听见什么? - 哭泣
- What did you hear? - Crying.
-海伦 -绝对不是女人的哭泣
- Helen.- No,it wasn't a woman crying in there,
是个男童或女童 绝对是小孩的
it was a little boy or little girl,a child.
假设是我们的小孩呢
lmagine if it was our child.
- 假设是我们的小孩呢? - 好了 好了 我去寻求帮助
- What if it was our child? - OK,OK,OK.l'll call for help
- 谢谢 - 你说那牧师在仓库?
- Thank you.- You say Preacher's in the garage?
刚才在 现在不知道
He was, l don't know about now.
你留下 监视窗外 万一看见他过来的话...
You stay here, watch the window. lf you see him coming back...
然后呢?
What?
算了 别管了 我来搞定
Never mind, just stay put.l'll take care of it.
- 不行 万一他抓住你呢? - 实在不行 我就制♥服♥他
- No, what if he catches you? - l can take him if l have to.
- 他码子很大哎 - 我在高中是柔道队的
- You don't know that, he's big.- l took a judo class in high school.
提姆...
Tim...
妈的
Oh,shit.
娘的
Goddamn it.
啊啊
Ahh!
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
你看见他了吗? 看见那个小孩了吗?
Did you see him? Did you see the little kid?
- 看见了 但都是近景 - 不是啊 他刚才在这里的
- Yeah, all it is is little close-ups.- No, he was just in here.
什么?
What?
娘嘞 哪里来的血迹?
Holy shit, what's with the blood?
外面都是碎玻璃和铁锈钉子
There's all sorts of broken glass and rusty nails out there.
他可能还没走
He might still be in here.
上帝 他回来了 你打过电♥话♥了吧?
Oh,God, he's coming. You did make the call, right?
是吗?
Right?
- 还没打 我...- 简直不可相信
- No, not yet, l...- Un-fucking-believable.
- 你去哪? - 打电♥话♥
- Where are you going? - Just make the call.
我...
Hey, l...
你是不是可以在门廊替我看守一下 我要去厕所
l was wondering if you could wait on the porch while l go to the outhouse.
外面很黑 我一个人去厕所有点怕
lt's dark and l'm a bit scared to be out there by myself.
- 你是不是已经出去过了? - 没有
- Ain't you already been out there? - No.
我有幽闭症
l've been kind of holding it.
上次我单独去这种厕所的时候 还是小孩
Last time l was in an actual outhouse,l was a kid
当时我们是去州立公园玩...
and we were visiting a state park...
我哥拉开厕所门 把我推进去 然后锁掉
My brother pulled open the door and shoved me inside and held it closed,
所以我到现在还有点...
so you can see why l'm still a bit...
....后怕...
...freaked by...
我....去过一次了...刚才
l... l was out once...already.
为什么? 你是不是去过仓库?
Why? Did you go to the shed?
我没有
l didn't.
- 我就...去过厕所... - 哦...
- l just... went to the outhouse and...- Oh...
那里又没有水 除了水管漏水的地方
Ain't no water out there, except where that hose leaks,
对的....靠近仓库那
and that's right... by the shed.
住手
Stop.
我不是存心的 我...
l didn't mean to,l was...
我....那里有奇怪的声音 所以我就...
l... There were these noises, and l just...
那里会有什么声音?
What noises were there?
我....不太清楚 我...
l... l don't know, l...
不知道
l don't know.
我以为听见什么 当我去确认的时候
l thought l heard something, but l went to check, and..ow.
我刚才说过什么来着...
What did l tell you...
不要鬼鬼祟祟的搞事情?!
...about sneakin' around?!
你懂个屁
You have no idea.
我知道你锁了一个小孩在那里
l know there's a kid you keep in the shed back there.
你拍他 这我知道
And you film him, l know that much.
不过你说对了 除此外就不知道了 其实我根本不在乎那事
But you're right,l don't know any more than that and l don't want to know.
我只想过完夜
l just want to get through the night
等着坐便车离开而已
and be on our way when the delivery guy shows up, that's all.
鬼才信你
l don't believe you.
我们来玩"都是木头人"游戏吧
How 'bout this: We go "don't ask, don't tell."
明早 我们就离开
And, in the morning, the second we're gone,
你保证放掉那个小孩
you make sure that kid is out of the shed.
清掉储存卡 洗干净地板
You delete these cards, throw some bleach on the floor there
- 一言九鼎 - 提姆
- and it's our word against yours.- Tim.
一句换一句 保证不留证据
Our word against yours, and not a stitch of evidence.
你一定以为我是坏人吧
You think l'm in the grip of evil.
我可没那么说
l didn't say that.
我才是恶魔猎手
l'm fighting evil.
你...
And you...
回你的房♥间....立刻
You go back to your room...right now.
她真名叫奥萨娜
Her real name is Oksana.
她欺骗了我
And she deceived me.
她说从我的字里行间看出我是个好人
She told me that she could tell from my letters that l was a good man,
而俄♥罗♥斯♥没有一个好男人
and there were very few good men in her country.
她没告诉我她怀孕了
But she didn't tell me that she was pregnant.
她只是要一个机会
That all she wanted was the chance
让她的儿子出生在美国
for her son to be born on American soil.
恶魔对恶魔
Evil finds evil.
你老婆和孩子 你认为他们都是恶魔?
Your wife and her son, you think they're evil?
不 她只不过是个普通母亲
Oh, no, she was just a mother
和其他母亲一样 想给孩子最好的东西
and like every mother, she wanted what was best for her child.
但上帝旨意 我原谅了她的欺骗
But l have forgiven her deceit as God commands.
你怎么可以虐待她才5岁的孩子?
How can you condemn her child when he's only five years old?
他不是她孩子
He's not her child.
- 不再是了 - 貌似你刚才说过...
- Not anymore. - l thought you said he...
哦
Oh.
我来自内布拉斯加州的加特林镇
l'm from Gatlin, Nebraska.
加特林镇上的人
The people in Gatlin,
他们知道...
they know more about certain things...
....那些不能说的秘密
...certain unspeakable things
超乎你的想象
than you could even imagine.
要堕落一个孩子的灵魂是多么容易
Things like how easy it is to corrupt a poor child's soul
准确的说 是偷取吧
or even just to steal that soul outright.
如果我不是受过多年的驻军部队训练
lf l hadn't been in the Army and stationed overseas
早就死于大屠♥杀♥了
when the massacre happened,l'd be dead now
结果就会像我的朋友们 还有我的全家
like all the rest of my friends and my family.
所有加特林镇的成年人...
Every single adult in Gatlin...
....都被孩童屠♥杀♥完
...was slaughtered by children.
都是好孩子 上帝的子嗣
Good children. Christian children.
不如你告诉我 格里森先生
You tell me, Mr. Gleason.
什么样的小孩会做出这种事?
What could make a child do something like that?
- 911 有什么紧急事件? - 嗨 我们被...
- 911,what's the emergency? - Hi, we've been...
看起来...
Well, it seems that uh...
....你也有个爱骗人的老婆
...you too, have a deceitful wife.
- 怎么了? - 电♥话♥机 突然...
- What happened? - The phone, it just...
- 怎么? - 不知道
- How? - l don't know.
- 打通了没有? - 不知道 应该没有吧
- Did you get through? - l don't know. l don't think so.
没事的 没事的
lt's alright,it's OK,it's OK.
你刚才为什么不打电♥话♥? 刚才的时间足够啊
Why the hell didn't you make the call? You had the time.
我想把摄像机放回去 以免他怀疑
l was trying to put the camera on the stand so he wouldn't know.
- 现在太晚了 - 抱歉
- Now it's too late.- l'm sorry.
- 还有件事...你可以做对 - 知道啦
- One thing...You had one thing to do.- l know,l know.
- 我们走 现在就走 - 大半夜
- Let's go. Let's just go.- lt's the middle of the night.
- 我们能去哪? - 不知道 才不管
- Where are we gonna go? - l don't know. l don't care,
- 就.... 走人就是了 - 好吧
- just...Please, let's just go.- All right, come on.
啊
Ah!
提姆
Tim.
别想阻止我们
Don't try and stop us.
天哪...
Oh, God...
- 谁干的? - 我警告过你们 你们不听
- Who's doing this? - l told you, but you didn't listen.
快
Come on.
他们绝不漏杀
They never do.
- 搞毛啊?! - 屋里有鬼
- What the fuck?! - Something in this house
- 不想让我们离开 - 比如什么?
- doesn't want us to leave.- Damn it, like what?
- 追魂鬼? 还是幽灵? - 我哪知道!
- A poltergeist? A ghost? - l don't know!
刚才电♥话♥机也是那样 突然从我手里飞掉
The same thing happened with the phone, it just jerked out of my hand.
电影精选列表