*内布拉斯加州 距加特林镇20英里处* *1973年9月*
有人吗?
Hello?
我回来了!
l'm home!
妈妈!
Mom!
爸爸!
Dad!
贝希?
Bethany?
啊
Ah!
妈?
Mom?
*起源*
贝希?
Beth?
贝希?
Bethany?
是我 小寇
lt's me, Cole.
啊
Ahh!
是你干的?
Did you do this?
谁干的?
Who did?
他站在玉米地后
He who walks behind the rows.
他说 用邪恶杀灭正义
He said to slay the righteous with the wicked.
他在哪? 告诉我他在哪
Where is he? Just tell me where he is.
不许过来!
Don't move!
- 别逼我 - 弑童犯
- Don't make me do it.- Baby killer.
- 后退!- 弑童犯
- Get back! - Baby killer.
你是弑童犯 弑童犯
You're a baby killer. Baby killer.
别逼我 不许再靠近
Don't make me do it, not again.
弑童犯!
Baby killer!
弑童犯
Baby killer.
弑...
Baby...
弑童犯 弑童犯!
Baby killer. Baby killer!
控制自我 大兵
Get a grip on yourself, soldier.
弑童犯
Baby killer.
有罪
Guilty.
一名孩子将领导众生
And a child shall lead them.
*根据史蒂芬金短篇改编*
*内布拉斯加州 沙漠* *现今*
我热死了
l'm so hot.
心情很不好
And not in a good way.
不会很久的
lt shouldn't be much longer.
已经过了1个小时 一辆车都没有经过
lt's been over an hour, and not a single car has passed by.
我们还在加州境内 总会有车的
We're still in California, there have to be cars.
精妙的推理 你真有才
Nice bit of deductive reasoning. Well done.
我们把剩余的水都倒入汽车水箱如何?
What if we pour the rest of the water in the radiator?
最多只能开40英尺(12米)
Which will get us, what, 40 feet maybe?
然后我们连饮用水也没有了
Then we'd be stranded and without water.
拿去
Here.
喝点水 保持水分
Stay hydrated.
允许你喝2口 宝贝
You're drinking for two now, baby.
上帝
Oh, God.
我要呕吐
l'm gonna puke.
水分太多了
And so much for hydration.
上帝
Oh, God.
那里有电线杆子 兴许有房♥子
[man] There's some telephone poles, maybe a house.
呆着 我跑过去也许叫得到拖车
Stay here, l'll run up and call for a tow.
开玩笑? 我再呆下去就变成熟鸡蛋了
You kidding? l'm not gonna stay here and fry like an egg.
你肯定你能走得到?
You sure you can handle the walk?
我怀孕而已 又不是死了
l'm pregnant, l'm not dying.
那好 我们趁机结交朋友去
All right, then. Let's go make some friends.
- 多谢 - 谢什么?
- Thanks,by the way.- For what?
没说我偏要选择走所谓的风景区 是多么的二♥逼♥
For not telling me what a limp dick l am for taking the scenic route.
我可以这样想吧?
l'm still allowed to think it, right?
可以 真酷
Oh, yeah, it's cool.
我喜欢 风雅小屋
l like it. Meth-lab chic.
态度好点 别惹土著
Let's be nice. Definitely do not want to antagonize the natives.
万一发生不幸
lf the worst should happen,
告诉小布巴 他爹是个伟大的凡人
tell Little Bubba that his father was a great but flawed man.
- 你替我们的小孩起名 布巴? - 嗯
- Our kid's gonna be named Little Bubba? - Mm-hmm.
好吧
OK.
你好
Howdy.
我叫提姆·格里森 这是我太太 艾丽
l'm Tim Gleason and this is my wife, Allie.
我们实在不想麻烦您 先生 但我们的车抛锚了
We hate to bother you,sir,but our car broke down in the heat
- 我们想是否...- 没有帮助
- and we were wondering...- Can't help you.
我们不需帮助 只想借用你电♥话♥喊拖车
We don't need any help, just the use of your phone to call for a tow.
没有电♥话♥
Ain't got no phone.
总之多谢了 抱歉打扰
Thanks anyway. Sorry to bother you.
不好意思 再麻烦一下 因为我们没有车子
Excuse me, just one more thing. Since we're without wheels,
请告诉我们您最近的邻居离这有多远
can you tell us how far it is to your nearest neighbor
或最近的...
or nearest...
随便什么都行
...anything?
都很远
lt be very far.
- 你肯定你没有电♥话♥? - 他刚说没有的
- You sure you don't have a phone? - He just said he didn't.
但看起来貌似有电♥话♥
That sure looks a lot like a phone line to me.
我们走 艾丽 别再惹麻烦了
Let's go, Allie. Don't make a big deal out of this.
我们另寻它法 没什么大不了
lt's cool, we'll find another way.lt's all good.
才不是 地面温度有48度
[Allie] lt's not all good, it's 1 20 degrees.
我们去搭车 好吗? 走人啦
[Tim] We'll find a ride, OK? Let's go.
- 我就理论几句 - 别这样 你都听见了 我们走吧
- Just let me talk to him. - No, you heard him. We're going.
为什么? 怕他拿散♥弹♥枪♥打人?
Why? 'Cause he might be a tweaker with a shotgun?
你别这么大声行不行?
Could you say that any louder?
先生? 嗨 既然你明摆有电♥话♥机...
Sir? Hi. We both know you have a phone...
- 混♥蛋♥!- 别激动
- Asshole! - Take it easy.
- 他有什么毛病? - 走吧
- What is his problem? - Let it go.
如果我流产 就怪你!
lf l have a miscarriage, it's your fault!
- 走吧 我们很抱歉!- 我们才不抱歉!
- Let's go. We're sorry! - No, we're not!
好吧 进屋
All right, you get yourself on in here.
置女人于酷热而不顾是不对的
lt wouldn't be right to leave a woman in your condition out here in the heat.
基♥督♥徒禁入
Wouldn't be Christian.
我是提姆 她是艾丽
So l'm Tim and this is Allie.
海伦
Helen.
他是我老公 科尔
And this is my husband, Cole.
但附近的人都喊他 牧师
But everyone around calls him Preacher.
你口音像罗马尼亚人?
Your accent. Um, Romanian?
乌克兰人
Ukraine.
你们来美国多久了?
How long have you been in the states?
大约6年
Six years, almost.
你这款平板电视真不错
Pretty cool flat-screen you got there.
你们收看广播电视还是有线电视?
You folks own dish or cable out here?
都没有
We ain't got neither.
那就是看碟片咯?
Just watch videos, huh?
你现在真是应有尽有啊 《黑道家族》都死完了 全季终
That's pretty much all you need now that The Sopranos is dead and buried.
我想打个电♥话♥了 你的电♥话♥机在哪?
l better make that call. Uh, where's your phone?
我带你去
l will show you.
多谢
Thanks.
显然这里离哪里都很远 所以
l imagine everything's long distance from here, so here,
- 这点钱意思意思... - 最近都有几百哩
- let me leave a little. - Hundred.
美元可以吗?
Dollars?
长途话费很贵吧?
That's a bit steep for a phone call, no?
给50吧 或者零钱也行
Fifty, whatever you have spare.
- 别告诉我老公 - 好的
- Please don't tell my husband.- OK,sure.
-你有大♥麻♥吗? - 你说什么? 没有
- Do you have any pot? - What? No.
- 香烟? - 我也不抽烟
- Cigarette? - l don't smoke.
我们是去看望提姆的爷爷 他住在维克托维尔
We're going to see Tim's grandfather. He lives in Victorville.
是维克托维尔以北
Well, just north of Victorville.
他身体欠佳
He's not doing well.
提姆觉得取道风景区更酷
Tim thought it would be a cool idea if we took the scenic route.
一般都这么想吧?
Always a good idea, right?
那...你怀孕了?
So... you're pregnant?
对...第一次
Yeah...first time.
其实是第二次怀孕 第一次打掉了
Well, second time, really, but the first time didn't take.
我都忘记了有打胎这回事了
Although l hardly thought of it as a first time.
那次一开始就感觉不好
More like a false start.
这次我感觉...
But this time it just feels...
感觉着....很不同
lt just feels kind of...different.
我们在盐谷路抛锚了
Yeah, we're out on Salt Valley Road.
大约维克托维尔以东140哩
lt's about 140 miles east of Victorville.
电影精选列表