You have to transfer your soul out of the doll
给第一个看到你真面目的人体内
into that of the first human being you revealed your true self to.
你是说只要传给第一个知道我是活的人就行了
You mean the first person I let in on the fact that I was really alive?
我不相信 真不敢相信
I don't believe it. I just don't believe it.
第一个知道我秘密的是一个6岁的孩子
The first person I let in on my little secret was a six-year-old kid.
我又要变成一个6岁的小孩
I'm gonna be six years old again.
约翰 真有趣 但我会干
Well, John, it's been fun, but I gotta go.
我和那小孩还有约
I have a date with a six-year-old boy.
而你则和死神有约
And you have a date with death.
再见 约翰
So long, John.
别急 等等 等等
Hold it. Wait, wait.
啊 老天
Oh, my God.
-太迟了 -什么
-Too late. -What?
一定要救那小孩 一定
Must save the boy. Must...
必须把他的灵魂
Must get his soul
放进他的身体就像他进入公仔的身体里一样
into him like he got into doll.
什么
What?
你必须在他唱出圣歌♥前阻止他
You must stop him before he can say the chant.
在他说出来前杀了他
Kill him before he can say it.
但要怎样做 怎么做
But how? How?
心脏 他的心几乎是人类的
The heart. His heart is almost human.
这是唯一的方法 穿过心脏
It's the only way. Through the heart.
救我 救我 阿得莫医生 恰奇在这里
Help me! Help me! Dr. Ardmore, Chucky's here!
救命 他要来杀我 在这里 恰奇在这里
Help me! He's coming to kill me! He's here. Chucky's here.
我没看到有人
I don't see anybody.
但是医生 恰奇在这里
But, Doctor, Chucky's here,
他要杀我
and he's going to kill me.
恰奇在这里 他要杀我
But Chucky is here, and he's going to kill me!
他要杀我
He's going to kill me.
别丢下我 求你了
Please don't leave me. Please.
不
No!
安迪 别动
Andy, stop.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
阻止他
Stop him!
查一下北面的走廊
Check the north corridor.
放松 放松 没事的 安迪 没事
Easy. Easy, it's all right, Andy. It's all right.
你再也不需要它了 是吗
You're not gonna need this anymore, all right?
但我要 恰奇在房♥里 他想要杀了我
But I do. Chucky's in the room, and he's trying to kill me.
不 安迪 没事的 我在这儿
No, Andy. It's gonna be all right. I'm here now.
我会保护你
And I'm gonna protect you.
安迪 放松 放松点
Andy. Easy, boy. Easy.
这里没人
Come on, nobody's here.
不 别这样 他也会杀了你
No, please. He'll kill you, too.
安迪 现在
Andy, now...
不 请听我说 求你了
No, please. Listen to me. Please.
这只会让你疼一会
Andy, now this is just gonna sting you for one second.
不要 不要 不要 不要
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
不要
Stop.
发生了什么事
What happened?
小姐 你能离开一会吗
Look, miss, could you just excuse us for a minute here, all right?
什么
What?
-什么 -是啊 是啊
-What? -Yeah, yeah.
把他放到那机器里面炸成薯片 但他跑了
Fried him to a crisp with the electric shock machine and then he escaped.
跑了 哪里
Escaped? Where?
我们也不知道 但我想她知道
We don't know, but I bet she does.
是恰奇 你见过恰奇吗
Chucky. You seen Chucky anywhere?
-谁是恰奇 -一个公仔
-Who's Chucky? -Kid's doll.
跟局里那个是一样的
The same one that was at the station house.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him anywhere?
我怎么会知道一个公仔 你们去哪
What am I gonna know about a doll? Where are you going?
他们认为是安迪干的
They think Andy did it.
我知道 那女孩说恰奇在这里
I know, the girl said that Chucky was here,
找安迪
and that he was looking for Andy.
-安迪能去哪呢 -家
-But where would Andy go? -He'd go home.
我说去那里如果他有麻烦的话
I always told him to go there if he was in trouble.
-他有钥匙吗 -在门毯下
-Does he have a key? -It's under the mat.
快点 快点 我们没有时间了
Come on. Come on. We don't have much time.
看 乔治
Look, George.
一些小孩把他们的公仔扔在了电梯里
Some child left their doll in the elevator.
别管它
Leave it alone.
那些扔了公仔的小孩会回来找
Whoever left it there will come back looking for it.
真丑的公仔
Ugly doll.
-靠
-Fuck you.
吃惊吧
Surprise!
打啊
Batter up!
给我力量吧 求你了
Give me the power, I beg of you.
安迪
Andy!
-安迪 -安迪
Andy! Andy!
安迪 你能听到吗
Andy, can you hear me?
安迪
Andy!
安迪
Andy!
站住 噢
Stop! Ow!
安迪
Andy.
凯伦 凯伦 你没事吧
Karen, Karen, are you all right?
喔 迈克
Oh, Mike.
照顾好安迪
Just take care of Andy.
凯伦 凯伦
Karen, Karen.
拿着这个 拿着
Take this. Take it.
迈克
Mike!
妈咪
Mommy.
怎么了 卡壳
What's wrong? Gun jammed?
安迪
Andy!
安迪 救我 火柴
Andy, help me. The matches.
安迪
Andy!
求你 现在
Please! Now!
安迪 不要
Andy, no, please.
我们是永远的好朋友 记得吗
We're friends to the end. Remember?
已经结束了 朋友
This is the end, friend.
啊 宝贝
Oh, my baby.
凯伦 安迪
Karen? Andy?
你们没事吧
You all right?
安迪 帮我拿点急救包
Andy, go get me the first-aid kit
在厨房♥水槽下面
under the kitchen sink really fast. Okay?
怎么了
What happened?
天啊 恰奇已经死了
Oh, God. Chucky's dead.
妈咪 恰奇跑了
Mommy, Chucky's gone.
安迪 快点
Andy, hurry up.
安迪
Andy.
嗨 安迪
Hello, Andy.
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy!
把那男孩给我 我不杀你
Give me the boy, and I'll let you live.
听到了没 把他给我
Do you hear me? Give me the boy.
妈咪
Mommy!
把小孩交给我
Give me the boy.
这里究竟发生了什么事
What the hell's going on here?
噢 嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh, hey, hey, hey.
凯伦
Karen.
天
God!
上帝
Oh, Jesus.
有警员倒下了 多处刀伤
Yeah, I got a cop down here. Multiple stab wounds.
北格兰街的部鲁斯特区 快点
The Brewster Apartments on North Grand Street. Make it fast.
他们10分钟内到 发生什么事了
All right, they're gonna be here in 10 minutes. Now, tell me what happened.
那小孩说对了 公仔是活的
The kid was right. The doll's alive.
他几乎把我们3人都困住了
He almost got the three of us.
正经点 你胡说什么啊
Come on, what are you talking about?
你不信 继续到大厅里检查下
You don't believe me? All right, well, go on. Check it out in the hall.
他可能在这厅里的任何地方
It's scattered all over the place.
但别碰它 懂吗
But don't touch it. Do you understand me?
别碰它任何地方
Don't you touch one part of it!
好的 放松点