Andy's gonna love it!
巴克利夫人 你顺道过来真好 玩得很开心吧
Mrs. Barclay, so nice of you to drop by. Have a nice break?
对不起 克利斯威尔先生 我们只离开了一会儿
I'm sorry, Mr. Criswell. I was only gone for a minute.
通融一点吧 克利斯威尔
Have a heart, Criswell.
我们只是到楼下帮她儿子买♥♥一件生日礼物
We were just downstairs buying her little boy a birthday present.
我们可以在休息时间干这事 彼得森小姐
We have specified break times for activities like that, Miss Peterson.
毫尔太太病了 我们又缺人手
Mrs. Howe has taken sick, and we're shorthanded tonight.
你代替一下吧
You'll have to fill in for her.
不行 1小时内我得去日托中心接我儿子
I can't. I have to pick up my son at the day care center in an hour.
对不起 这是紧急情况
I'm sorry, this is an emergency.
等等 我来代替她吧
Wait a second. I'll take over for her.
彼得森小姐 你在鞋柜那边干活 而不是珠宝柜
Miss Peterson, you work in shoes, not in jewelry.
你必须做
You'll just simply have to do it.
你可以在5点离去
Now, you can take off at 5:00,
但7点时要赶回来
but you'll have to be back at 7:00.
今天我儿子生日
It's my son's birthday.
巴克利夫人 你对这份工作还满意吧
Mrs. Barclay, are you happy with your job here?
是的 我很满意
Yes, of course I am.
-那么我建议你 -嘿
-Then I suggest that... -Hey.
很扫兴 不是吗 华特
Chill out, would you, Walter?
我替你照顾安迪
I'll take care of Andy for you.
玛吉 你不能再这样做了
Maggie, you can't do it again.
别傻了 这会是几个月来最重要的约定
Don't be silly. It'll be the hottest date I've had in months.
我无法想像为啥
I can't imagine why.
嘿 你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
公仔们要在电视上出现了
Good Guys are on TV.
我有一些更好的东西给你
Well, I may have something better for you.
什么
What?
这可不是普通的哦
This isn't groceries.
是公仔 我知道
A Good Guy! I knew it!
我知道你买♥♥了
I knew you'd get me one.
演示下它是怎么玩的
Show me how he works, okay?
嗨 我是安迪 你呢
Hi, I'm Andy. What's your name?
嗨 我是恰奇 我会是你永远的朋友 嗨
Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend to the end. Hidey-ho.
哇 它真有趣 不是吗
Wow! He's something, isn't he?
妈妈 谢谢你
Oh, Mom, thanks.
不用 宝贝
You're welcome, honey.
看 你就是这样办事的
See, that's how you build things.
晚上好 WDOL的最新插播报道
Good evening. WDOL with a late breaking report.
艾迪·卡普托 查尔斯·李·雷的帮凶
Eddie Caputo, repeated accomplice of Charles Lee Ray,
刚刚从米其干大街附近逃脱了
has just escaped the Michigan Avenue precinct.
详细情况将在9点下次播报
More details to follow on the news at 9:00 next.
嗨 恰奇 你没看我
Hey, Chucky, you're not watching me.
嗨 想玩吗
Hey, wanna play?
嘿 该上♥床♥了 安迪
Hey, it's time for bed, Andy.
不 先生 我以前从没见过这个小无赖
No, sir. Never saw the little swab before.
来吧 恰奇 我们该准备睡觉了
Come on, Chucky. We have to get ready to go to bed.
我没有逃票 古先生带我来的
I'm not a stowaway. Mr. Ghoo brought me here.
苹果先生是哪位
And who might Mr. Apple be?
玛吉阿姨 恰奇想看9点的新闻
Aunt Maggie, Chucky wants to watch the 9:00 news.
他当然想
Sure he does.
好了 孩子 走吧
Okay, kid, off we go.
快来 走吧
Come on. There we go.
恰奇
Chucky.
噢 对 恰奇
Oh, yes, Chucky.
还有你 走咯
You, too. Off we go.
现在去刷牙然后睡觉
Now, it's brush your teeth and under the covers with you.
行吗 同意吧
Okay? Agreed?
好极了
Good. Okay.
你准备好了 就大叫一声 我才可以开始
You yell when you're ready for me to tuck you in.
嗨 恰奇 想看看我的房♥间吗
Hey, Chucky, want to see my room?
安迪 你在刷牙吗
Andy, are you brushing your teeth?
是的 玛吉阿姨
Yes, Aunt Maggie.
好
Good.
现在是9点新闻
And now, Action News at 9:00.
今天在华盛顿
ln Washington today,
市长回复
the mayor replied
他会仔细研究国会所裁决的
that he would study the congressional findings carefully
还会考虑一些团体犯罪问题
and have the commission on gang-related violence issue recommendations to him.
交回给你 史提夫
Back to you, Steve.
谢谢 特里
Thank you, Terry.
警方已澄清了一些事实
In other news, police have now clarified the information
关于艾迪·卡普托的逃脱
regarding the escape of Eddie Caputo.
官方宣称他躲过了警方的追捕
Authorities say that Caputo managed to elude his captors
在他从监狱被送去法♥院♥的途中
while being transferred onto a prison bus on his way to court. Of course...
好 先生 关于这个你想说些什么
Okay, mister, what do you have to say about this?
说什么
About what?
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
你知道吗 当我要你做啥的时候你必须听话
You know, you have to learn that when I say something, I mean it.
但我♥干♥了什么
But what did I do?
你知道我在说什么的
You know what I'm talking about.
你打开电视并把恰奇放到它前面
Turning the TV on and putting Chucky in front of it
在我说你该上♥床♥睡觉的时候
when I told you it was time to go to bed.
不是我做的
I didn't do that.
不是 那是恰奇干的咯
Oh, no? What did Chucky do?
走到起居室 自己打开电视
Walk into the living room and turn it on all by himself?
是你干的吗 恰奇
Did you do that, Chucky?
安迪 够了 现在盖上被子 快点
Andy, stop it. Now, come on, under the covers. Hurry.
但是阿姨
But, Auntie...
盖上被子 别再说话了
Under the covers and not another word.
但我并没有把恰奇放到电视机前
But I didn't put Chucky in front of the TV.
够了 行吧
Enough. Okay?
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
晚安 宝贝 生日快乐
Good night, baby, and happy birthday.
晚安 玛吉阿姨
Good night, Aunt Maggie.
我说过如果你看新闻的话 她会抓狂的
I told you she'd be mad at you if you watched the news.
我想你 亲爱的
I missed you, my dear.
恐怕你得去参加表演了
I was afraid you weren't going to show up.
事故太严重了
Too bad about the accident.
是啊 爸爸告诉我们他们找到了
Yes. Papa told us they just found it.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我一定是从什么地方听来的
I must have heard it somewhere.
我好久没见你了 亲爱的
I haven't seen you in so long, darling.
我是说 我们能不能一起走走 或者干点别的
I mean, couldn't we take a little walk, or something?
看起来你很久没有呼吸过新鲜空气了
lt looks as though you haven't had a breath of fresh air in days.
-散步 -当然了
A walk? Of course.
外面的空气对你有好处
The air outside will do you good.
另外还可以促进你的食欲
Besides, you'll work up an appetite.
去吧
Please.
但是 珍尼丝 要下雨了
But, Janice, surely it's going to rain.
安迪
Andy?
根据有无起诉事宜
Depends on whether there's an indictment.
好吧 他们并不总是
Well, they don't always...
安迪 是你吗
Andy, is that you?
那是怎么回事
How did that happen?
呃 喂
Uh... Hello?
嗨 没事吧 安迪怎样
Hi. How's it going? How's Andy?
凯伦
Karen?
是啊 还会有谁 没事吧
Yeah. Who else would it be? ls something wrong?
呃
Uh...
没事
No.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
你听起来不像没事的样子
Are you sure? You don't sound like everything's fine.
我只是晚上一个人有一点点焦虑不安 你明白吧
No, I just had a bit of the alone-at-night willies. You know?
现在 你就别担心了
Now, would you stop worrying
还有你能否帮我踹克里斯韦尔一脚
and give Criswell a kick in the pants for me?
没问题
You got it.
听着 玛吉 真是很感谢你
Hey, listen, Maggie. Thank you for everything.
你真是我的挚友
You're a real pal.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
当然 帮我吻一下安迪