-Doll? -Yes, a Good Guy doll.
你卖♥♥给我的 还记得吗
You sold it to me. Do you remember?
噢 公仔 怎么了
Oh, yeah, a doll. What about it?
你从哪里搞到的
Where did you get it?
我告诉你的话你会给我什么好处
What will you give me if I tell you?
我钱不多 有的都给你
I don't have much, but you're welcome to whatever I have.
还不够 你还有什么
It's not enough. What else you got?
就这些了
That's all I've got.
就这些
All you got?
你到底 是的
What are you... Yes.
这不是你所有身家
That's not all you got.
-等等 -不 你还有很多
-Wait a minute. -No, you got a lot.
没有 没有 没有
No. No, no.
不 等一下 不 不
No. Wait. No, no!
猪
Pig!
天哪 他是警♥察♥
Christ, he's a cop!
好吧 你们几个也想试试
All right. What about the rest of you?
你们也想来聚一聚吗
You wanna party, too?
现在可以告诉这位女士了吧
All right. Now, you want to answer the lady's question now?
你从哪里搞到那公仔的
Where did you get the doll from?
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing about no doll.
你什么都不知道啊
You're not gonna know nothing about nothing in a minute,
快告诉我 说
unless you talk to me. Now talk!
华比区一个被烧毁了的玩具店 我在那里得到的
A burned-out toy store on Wabash. That's where I got it.
滚
Get out of here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
等等 那小贩说了些什么让你这么沮丧
Well, wait a minute. Something the peddler said upset you. What was it?
我说过了 没什么
I just told you, nothing.
见鬼了 我儿子很危险 究竟是什么
God damn it. My son's life is at stake. Now, what was it?
他说他拿到公仔的地方
The place where he said he got the doll,
查尔斯·李·雷就是死在那里的
Charles Lee Ray died there.
谁
Who?
那杀人犯和艾迪·卡普托是搭档
The Lake Shore Strangler. The man who's partners with Eddie Caputo.
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey. Where are you going now?
华比和范拜仁
Wabash and Van Buren.
那里什么都没有 那家店已经毁了
There's nothing there. It's an abandoned wreck of a store.
为什么你不相信我
Why don't you believe me?
查尔斯·李·雷死时 那里被闪电击中了
It was struck by lightning the night that Charles Lee Ray died.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我在那 是我杀死他的
Because I was there. I was the man who killed him.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你不会把这种事告诉别人的
It's not exactly the kind of thing you tell someone.
来吧 我送你回家 你需要休息
Come on, let me take you home. You need some sleep.
他说了什么吗 随便什么
Did he say anything? Anything at all?
-谁 -查尔斯·李·雷
-Who? -Charles Lee Ray.
有啊 他威胁要杀了我和艾迪·卡普托
Yeah. He threatened to kill me and Eddie Caputo.
我很抱歉你没能找到什么可以救安迪的
I'm sorry you couldn't find anything to help Andy.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
但我知道
But I did.
我发现恰奇就是查尔斯·李·雷
I found out that Chucky is Charles Lee Ray.
我唯一不知道的是他怎样进入那公仔里面去的
The only thing I don't know is how he got inside the doll.
晚安 巴克利夫人
Good night, Mrs. Barclay.
查尔斯·李·雷住哪
Where did Charles Lee Ray live?
好了 你能不能下车
Look, please, will you just get out of the car?
告诉我他住在哪里
Hey, just tell me where he lived.
你还不明白吗 安迪的性命跟这个关系很大
Don't you understand? Andy's life depends on it.
斯托岛730号♥ 南部
730 Stoney Island, the south side.
我查过了
But I've already checked the place out.
那里什么也没有 晚安
There's nothing there. Now, good night.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait a minute. Where are you going?
-回家 休息一会 -你不能那样
-Home, to get some sleep. -No, you can't do that.
你还不明白 你刚刚说过了
Don't you see? You just said it.
恰奇杀了卡普托 你很吃惊吗
Chucky killed Caputo. That leaves you.
是的
That does it.
听我说
Oh, please listen to me.
出去
Out.
我在告诉你事实
I am telling you the truth.
为什么你不相信我
Why won't you believe me?
因为我很理智 巴克利夫人 理智而且清醒
Because I'm sane, Mrs. Barclay. Sane and rational.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
你还记得你遇到我的
Do you remember what you said
第一个晚上说过的话吗
the first night you met me in my apartment?
-什么 -你不喜欢悲惨的结局
-What about it? -You said you didn't like loose ends.
我已经很惨了
Well, I'm a loose end.
在查清楚这件事前你别想让我走
You can't just let go what I said tonight without checking it out.
最后一次 巴克利夫人 晚安
For the last time, Mrs. Barclay, good night.
晚安 混♥蛋♥
Good night, asshole.
啊 天
Oh, god!
小心
Jeez, look out!
嗨 麦琪
Hi, Mikey.
你这样做没用 麦琪 你伤不了我
Won't do you any good, Mikey. You can't hurt me.
凯伦
Karen.
你在那里干什么
What are you doing here?
在我昨晚跟你说过话后
After I talked to you last night,
我决定回到局里并翻阅了雷的档案
I decided to go back to the station and pull Ray's file.
我知道了一些事
I learned a couple of things.
雷的小名就叫恰奇
His nickname was Chucky,
他跟这个男人混了很久
and he spent a lot of time with this man.
我们能做的就是在恰奇之前先找到他
Now, all we have to do is find him before Chucky does.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
这里
Over here.
嗨
Hi.
是我 恰奇
It's me. Chucky.
你怎么认为 符咒的作用吗
What do you think? The grigri work?
你知道吗 我之前来学习驱鬼的时候
You know, when I came here learning all that stuff about how to beat death,
你可能觉得我还是个小屁孩
I thought maybe you were pulling my chain.
但现在不是了 现在不一样
But not now. Not now.
只有一个问题
Only one problem.
什么
What?
就是我不认为有人能伤到我
This. I didn't think anybody could hurt me.
但昨晚我被枪击了
But last night, I got shot.
知道吗 受伤了
You know something? It hurt.
他妈的受伤了 甚至流血了
It hurt like a son of a bitch. It even bled.
为什么这样 约翰
Now why's that, John?
你正在转变为人类吧
You're turning human.
什么
What?
你寄居在身体上的时间越长
The more time you spend in that body,
你就越来越向人类转变
the more human you'll become.
你意思是我以后都得生存在这身体里
You mean I have to live out the rest of my life in this body?
没门 你把我弄到里面去 就得把我弄出来
No fucking way. You got me into this, you get me out.
我做不到 恰奇
I can't do that, Chucky.
为什么
Why not?
因为你很讨厌
Because you're an abomination,
你的暴行违背了天理
an outrage against nature.
你扭曲了我教你做的全部事情把它用于邪恶
You perverted everything I've taught you and used it for evil.
你必须被阻止
And you have to be stopped.
你知道吗 我早就想到类似这样的事情可能会发生
You know, I thought something like this might happen.
所以我已经准备好了
That's why I prepared for it.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你自己的魔人
Your own personal mojo, doc.
给我
Give me that.
当然 你想要什么样的 断了腿的
Sure. How do you want it? Broken leg?
你就不应该告诉你的顾客这种东西♥藏♥在哪里 约翰
Shouldn't tell your customers where you hide things like this, John.
每次都让你陷入麻烦
Gets you in trouble every time.
我怎样才能离开这身子
Now how do I get out of this body?
不 我不会告诉你
No, I won't tell you.
是吗
Yeah?
告诉我或者去死 约翰 你选择
Tell me or die, John. Your choice.
不要 我会告诉你的
No, I'll tell you.
你必须把你的灵魂传出那个公仔