我发现那个杀人犯
I got the Strangler.
在华比和范拜仁
Wabash and Van Buren.
啊 混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit.
啊 混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit!
杰克 去范那边
Jack, get the van.
艾迪 救我
Eddie, help me!
艾迪 别丢下我 天啊 不
Eddie, Eddie, don't leave me! God, no!
投降吧 雷 结束了
Give it up, Ray. It's over.
鬼娃回魂
天 我要死了
Oh, God, I'm dying.
听到了没 你这个杂种
You hear this, you son of a bitch?
我会那样对你
I'm gonna get you for it!
我会抓住你
I'm gonna get you,
我会抓住艾迪
and I'm gonna get Eddie,
无论如何
no matter what!
我要找个人
I gotta find somebody.
我不知道 但我要找个人
I don't know. I gotta find somebody.
我要找个人
Gotta find somebody.
给我力量吧 求你
Give me the power, I beg of you!
我没有朋友 没有人会和我一起玩
I have no friends. No one will play with me.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
我需要一个朋友
There's a friend in need.
嘿 振作点
Hey, cheer up.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一个公仔
I'm a Good Guy.
我刚刚从公仔俱乐部来
I've just come from the Good Guy Clubhouse,
我永远都会是你的朋友
and I'll be your friend to the end.
会吗 你意思是你现在也已是我朋友了
You will? You mean you'll be my friend now?
当然是了
Sure, I will.
嗨
Hidey-ho.
我看到这个了
I saw this one.
好了 公仔们
All right, good guys,
这就是我们今天的公仔秀
that's our Good Guys show for today,
但别离开
but don't go away,
因为我们有很重要的公仔信息给大家
because we've got a very important Good Guy message just for you.
嗨 公仔们 孩子 我有一些新闻
Hi, Good Guys. Boy, have I got news for you.
现在你可以拥有自己的公仔了
Now you can have your very own Good Guy doll.
是的
That's right.
你可以在自家的电视里体验所有的冒险经历
You can have all the adventures we have on TV in your very own home.
公仔们 说三句不同的话
Good Guys say three different sentences.
在你跟我们说话时 我们甚至会闭上眼睛和转过头
We even turn our heads and blink our eyes when you talk to us.
对吧 奥斯卡
Right, Oscar?
嗨 我是奥斯卡 我会是你永远的朋友 嗨
Hi, I'm Oscar, and I'm your friend to the end. Hidey-ho.
哇
Wow!
每个公仔都有他自己的名字
Every Good Guy has a name all his own,
这样他才能成为你最好的朋友
so he can be your very own best friend.
所以要记得跟你♥爸♥妈说你要一个公仔
So remember to tell Mom and Dad you want a Good Guy.
最好在你生日或任何节日的时候
Perfect for birthdays or just any old time.
记住 你还可以买♥♥任何公仔附件
And remember, you can buy all of our Good Guy accessories, too.
-是吧 奥斯卡 -是的
-Right, Oscar? -Right.
如此独一无二的经历由"好玩伴"带来
Brought to you exclusively by Play Pals,
他是公仔还有其它好玩具的制♥作♥人
makers of Good Guys and other fine toys.
在芝加哥范围内的玩具店来买♥♥吧
Found in toy stores throughout the greater Chicago area.
妈咪 起床
Mommy, wake up.
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪 起床
Mommy, wake up.
-起床 妈咪 起床 -安迪
-Wake up, Mommy. Wake up. -Andy.
几点了 安迪
What time is it, Andy?
起床
Wake up.
6:30 现在才是早上6:30
6:30. It's only 6:30 in the morning.
但今天外面天气很好 看到了没
But it's a beautiful day outside. See?
当然了
lt certainly is.
你起来多久了 小寿星
How long you been up, birthday boy?
很久了
Since forever.
我在床上就已帮你弄好早餐了
I made you breakfast in bed.
你做的 噢 天啊
You did? Oh, God.
好棒 谢谢
Well, thanks.
啊 它看起来很美味
Well, this looks just excellent.
噢 我会告诉你那是什么的
Oh, I'll tell you what.
我迟一点再吃这些东西 好吗
Why don't I eat this just a little later, okay?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
首先 我先给你一个超级生日礼物
But first, I gotta give you your super-duper, birthday tummy-gummy.
过来这边 过来这边 过来这边
Come here. Come here. Come here.
-就是它 你今年多大了 -两岁
-That's one. How many years old are you today? -Two.
生日快乐 小不点
Happy birthday, pumpkin.
谢谢 我现在可以打开我的礼物吗 妈妈
Thanks. Can we open my presents now, Mommy?
是的 可以
Yes, we can.
好极了
Terrific!
早上好 芝加哥 现在开始播报
Good morning, Chicago. Leading off at this hour,
查尔斯·李·雷 声名狼籍的杀人犯
Charles Lee Ray, the notorious Lake Shore Strangler was shot and killed
今天早上3点前在华比街被枪杀
shortly before 3:00 a.m. this morning on Wabash Avenue.
我可以先打开他吗 妈咪
Can I open this first, Mommy?
我可以吗 我可以吗
Can I, can I?
安迪 你为什么不先看那个小一点的呢
Andy, don't you want to start with the smaller one first?
好的 继续
Okay, go ahead.
好吧 觉得怎么样 你很需要这些衣服
Well, what do you think? You need these clothes so badly.
我想它们还好啦
Hey, I think they're gonna be okay.
我们只需剪去几英寸
We'll just have to take them up just a couple of inches.
怎么啦
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
我知道了 你想要一些玩具 是吧
Oh, I know. You want some toys, don't you?
而不是讨人厌的破旧衣服
Not boring old clothes.
试试这个吧
Try the other one.
怎么样
Well, what do you think?
我想要一个配套的公仔
I want a Good Guy to go with it.
我了解 安迪
I know you do, Andy.
但这个月因为事先不知道就没来得及凑钱
But I didn't know about it in time this month to save up for it.
-凯伦 -嗨
-Karen. -Hi.
你知道你想买♥♥给安迪的那个公仔吧
You know that doll that you wanted for Andy?
-100块的那个 -是的 公仔
-The one that costs 100 bucks? -Yeah, the Good Guy doll.
这商店后面有一个小贩
There is a peddler in the alley behind the store,
我想他可能有那玩意
and I think he's got one.
什么 为什么小贩会有
What? What would a peddler be doing with a doll?
管那么多干什么 你买♥♥不买♥♥ 我觉得很划算
Who cares? Would you grab your purse and come on? We can get a deal on it.
但我不能离开柜台啊
But I can't just leave my counter.
你到底想不想要啊
Do you want the damn doll or don't you?
-当然要 -那快点
-Of course I do. -Well, then, come on.
-慢点 -好了
-Come on. -All right.
他在那里
There he is.
好了 给她看看
Okay, show her.
这是公仔吧
Well, is it a Good Guy or not?
是的 是的
lt is. lt is.
是吧 我没骗你
Yeah, well, I told you.
多少钱
How much do you want for it?
五十块
50 bucks.
-最多10块 -30块
-10 and not a penny more. -30.
什么 你开玩笑吧 那玩意不值30块
What, are you kidding? That thing is not worth $30.
行了 不买♥♥走人 会有人买♥♥的
Enough. Take it or leave it. Somebody else will buy it.
-我买♥♥ -凯伦 这太贵了
-I'll take it. -Karen, it's too much money.
不 不贵 你不知道安迪有多想要这个公仔
No, it isn't. You have no idea how much Andy wants this doll.
但我们不知道它是不是好的
But we don't even know if the damn thing works.
给你 女士 希望它能给你和你的孩子带来快乐
Here you go, lady. May it bring you and your kid a lot of joy.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你等等
Hey, hold on, you!
我们怎么知道这鬼东西是不是偷的
How do we know the damn thing isn't stolen?
偷这个
Steal this.
肯定是你偷的
Steal this yourself.
玛吉
Maggie.
我想我是不是跟他约会过
I think I dated him.
快点 我们要回去工作了
Come on. We gotta get back to work.
安迪肯定会喜欢的