He's made of plastic and stuffing.
瞧瞧它 瞧瞧它
Look at him. Look at him.
他像是其它东西吗
Now, does he look like anything else to you?
别 你会伤到他的
Don't, you'll hurt him.
安迪 看
Andy, look!
你不是真的以为恰奇是活着的吧 是吗
Now you don't really think that Chucky is alive, do you?
但他确实是
But he is.
安迪 别说了 够了
Andy, stop it. Please.
因为玛吉阿姨死了 你才这样的 是吧
It's 'cause of Aunt Maggie you're yelling at me, isn't it?
是的 我猜是的
Yes. Yes, I guess it is.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不会再编故事了
I'll stop making up stories.
谢谢
Thanks, champ.
你今晚想和我一起睡吗
Do you wanna sleep in with me tonight?
不 我没事
No, it's all right.
我有恰奇
I've got Chucky.
来 上♥床♥
Come on, into bed.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
我爱你
I love you.
拜拜
Good night.
你说得对 恰奇 她不相信我
You're right, Chucky. She didn't believe me.
嗨 我喜欢被抱着
Hi. I like to be hugged.
好极了 我也喜欢
Good. I'd love to hug you, too.
嘿
Hey.
你确信昨晚没事吧
You sure you're all right about last night?
有没有发关于玛吉阿姨的恶梦
No bad dreams about Aunt Maggie?
恰奇只是个公仔 对吧
And Chucky's only a doll, right?
好了 快去学校 我爱你
All right, off to school with you, then. I love you tons.
43号♥街 下一站47号♥街
43rd street. Next stop, 47th.
那不是艾迪的吗
Is that Eddie's?
你呆在这里 我去尿尿
Look, you stay here. I have to go tinkle.
我会在这里的 恰奇
I'll be right there, Chucky.
恰奇
Chucky?
恰奇
Chucky?
恰奇
Chucky?
巴克利太太
Mrs. Barclay.
诺里斯探员 我刚收到你的消息就过来了
Detective Norris, I came as soon as I got your message.
你没去学校接你儿子吧
You haven't been to the school to pick up your son yet?
没有 我直接从工作的地方过来的 怎么了
No. No, I came directly from work. Why?
进我办公室说吧
Let's go into my office.
安迪出什么事了
Is something wrong with Andy?
请
Please.
我
I...
我不知道怎么说才好 巴克利太太
I don't know how to tell you this, Mrs. Barclay.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你知道你的玛吉阿姨为什么会从窗户那摔下去的吗
Do you have any idea why your Aunt Maggie fell out of that window?
知道
Yes.
能告诉我为什么吗
Could you tell me why?
因为她看到了恰奇 被吓坏了 然后就掉下去了
'Cause she saw Chucky, and it scared her so much, she fell out.
是吗 啊
Oh, she did, huh?
为什么恰奇要去见艾迪·卡普托呢
So why did Chucky go to see Eddie Caputo?
妈咪
Mommy!
噢 安迪
Oh, Andy.
没事 宝贝 来
All right, sweetheart. Come on.
听我说 好吗
Now listen to me, okay?
没人会相信你是恰奇干的
Nobody believes you about Chucky.
除非你现在就说真话
Unless you start telling the truth right now,
他们想把你从我身边弄走
They're going to take you away from me.
听到了没 恰奇
You hear that, Chucky?
说话吧 不然他们要把你弄走了
They're taking me away unless you say something.
求你了 说话吧
Please, say something.
快 恰奇 说啊
Come on, Chucky. Say something.
告诉我为什么你一切都骗我
Tell me why you lied to me about everything.
快 恰奇 说话呀
Come on, Chucky. Say something.
告诉我
Tell me.
嗨 我是恰奇 我会是你永远的好朋友 嗨
Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend to the end. Hidey-ho.
妈咪 他是故意的
Mommy, he's doing it on purpose.
他说过我不能泄露他的秘密 否则他会杀了我
He told me never to tell about him or he'd kill me.
巴克利太太 我是阿得莫 来自县城
Mrs. Barclay, my name is Dr. Ardmore. I'm from County General.
我见的够多了
I've seen more than enough.
也许安迪应该跟我们一起待几天
Maybe Andy should spend a couple of days with us.
说话啊 你个小混♥蛋♥
Well, say something, you little bastard.
说啊 该死
Say something, damn it!
嗨 我喜欢被人拥抱
Hi. I like to be hugged.
他想要你成为他最好的朋友
"He wants you for a best friend."
当然
Yeah, sure.
嗨 我是恰奇 想和我一起玩吗
Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
跟我说
Talk to me.
快 讲啊
Come on, talk.
我说跟我说话 该死 好吧
I said, talk to me, damn it. All right.
我会让你出声的
Then I'm gonna make you talk!
说啊 否则我把你扔到火里
I said talk to me, damn it, or else I am gonna throw you in the fire!
你这蠢婊♥子♥ 你这荡♥妇♥
You stupid bitch! You filthy slut!
我会教你和我做♥爱♥
I'll teach you to fuck with me!
不 不
No! No!
住手
Stop!
不
No.
不
No!
噢 诺里斯探员
Oh, Detective Norris!
巴克利太太 你在这里干什么
Mrs. Barclay, what are you doing back here?
安迪说的是真话
Andy was telling the truth.
恰奇是活物 他杀死了艾迪·卡普托
Chucky is alive and he killed Eddie Caputo.
-什么 -我把他带回公♥寓♥了
-What? -I took him home to my apartment.
我想把装他的盒子扔掉
I was about to throw away the box that he came in
突然电池从里面掉出来了
when the batteries fell out.
你们还没发现吗
Don't you see?
他不用电池就可以活动还有说话
He's been moving and talking for days without any batteries in him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说我是如何发现这公仔是活的
How I found out the doll was alive.
我威胁把他扔到火堆里
See, I threatened to throw him into the fireplace,
突然他就活过来了
when all of a sudden, he came alive in my hand.
我扔下他 而他则跑出了房♥子
I dropped him, and he got up and ran out of the apartment.
晚安 巴克利太太
Good night, Mrs. Barclay.
等一下 我在告诉你事实
Wait a minute. I am telling you the truth.
他杀了玛吉 他杀了艾迪·卡普托
He killed Maggie. He killed Eddie Caputo.
听着 巴克利太太
Look, Mrs. Barclay.
我很同情你 我真的很同情
I sympathize with you. I really do.
我讨厌今天所发生的事情
I hated what happened in there today.
但是撒谎对你儿子没好处
But lying is not gonna help your son.
说谎 我像是在说谎吗
Lying? Does this look like I'm lying?
你怎么被咬的
How did you get those?
恰奇咬的
Chucky bit me.
啊 天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
好的 你不信
All right, don't believe me.
你现在去哪里
Where you going?
去找恰奇
To find Chucky.
你怎么找
How you gonna do that?
我先去找把恰奇卖♥♥给我的那个小贩
I bought him from a peddler where I work. I'll start there.
那里晚上治安很差
That isn't a good part of town to be in at this time of night.
巴克利太太 你听到了没
Mrs. Barclay, do you hear me?
在晚上这个时候你不会要去那吧
You don't want to go down there at this time of night.
该死
God damn it.
呃
Uh-huh.
她在那干嘛
What's she doing here?
嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
先生
Mister.
我不想伤害你的 还记得我吗
I'm not gonna hurt you. Do you remember me?
不 不记得
No, no.
不好意思 我昨天向你买♥♥了一只公仔
I'm sorry. I bought a doll from you
和我朋友一起在卡尔森商店后面
in back of Carson's department store with my friend yesterday.
-公仔 -是的 公仔