Watch me.
等着瞧吧
The number that York used to call Harry Hume is his cell phone number.
约克给哈利打电♥话♥用的是一个手♥机♥号♥码
Ran it through all the service providers.
我已经把号♥码传给了本地区所有的电♥信♥部门
Nextel got a match. Can they get a location on him?
通过服务器匹配可以找到他 能追踪方位吗?
Should trace his location within 100 meters or less.
定位精度在100米以内
Great. Oh, hang on.
很好 哦 等等
Hello.
喂
Got him. Excellent. Thank you.
发现他了 好的 谢谢
That'll be 8.48, please.
一共8块4毛8
Keep the change
不用找钱了
doll face.
你真可爱
Thanks, mister.
谢谢 先生
Jason York, this is the police.
杰森约克 警♥察♥
Put your hands in the air and get down on the ground slowly.
把手举起来慢慢地趴到地上
Do it now. Don't shoot, okay?
快点 别开枪 OK?
Just be cool. Okay.
冷静点 好吗?
Get down on the pavement.
趴到地上
You win.
听你的
Oh, Jesus. Okay.
哦 天哪 好吧
Get down on the pavement now. Look, I'm cooperating, okay?
马上趴到地上 我合作 OK?
I give up. Be cool, okay? All right?
我投降 冷静点 好吗?
You win. I'm putting my hat down. I didn't ask you to.
我听你的 我把帽子放下 没让你把帽子放下
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手放在看得见的地方
I said I give up, all right?
我说了我投降 好吧?
Final warning.
最后警告
Take the back.
你到后面去
Was it Harry?
是哈利说的?
It was Harry, right? Oh, that fat fuck. Drop the weapon and let the girl go.
一定是哈利 那个死胖子 放下武器 让那姑娘走
It's over. Nope.
都结束了 还没有
If you wanna bring me in, you gonna have to work for it.
要想抓我 你得好好练练
That you don't wanna do.
你不会想要这么干的
Well, isn't that interesting? That's exactly what I said to him.
怎么这么有意思 这正是我对他说过的
do you see the irony here?
你发现了其中的讽刺意味
You see it? Or am I the only one?
你明白吗? 看来并不是就我一个人这样
Two months ago I was in your shoes.
两个月前我正站在你现在的位置上
Yeah, standing there with some punk
对面的家伙正拿枪
holding a gun to an innocent girl's head
指着一个无辜女孩的脑袋
asking myself, "What should I do?"
我问自己 我该怎么办?
What would you do?
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
你会怎么做?
You'd do exactly what I did.
你会和我完全一样的做法
You'd try to make a difference.
你想要换一种做法
Let's roll, baby.
我们走 宝贝儿
Everybody out! Get out!
所有的人都出去 快出去
You all right? Yeah. I'm fine.
你没事吧? 我没事
Which way did he go?
他往哪个方向去了?
He went towards the pier.
码头方向
You really screwed yourself.
你可真够玩命的
Jenkins is gonna expect these kind of results from you every day.
詹金森以后看来可以指望着你了
FBI's got a team of 40 technicians working on Lei's virus.
FBI的40名技术人员正在破解李的病毒
They'll break it.
他们会成功的
Your conviction would be admirable.
你的信心真值得让人羡慕
It's just that it's so sad.
不过那只是妄想
Get it through your head, man.
记住了 伙计
The cavalry ain't coming.
不会有奇迹出现
No, no. No hero's coming to save the day.
没有英雄来拯救这个世界
Oh, no.
不会
The bad guy wins at the end of this story.
在这个故事里坏蛋最后会胜利
But I have to admit, though.
不过现在我得 承认
You have turned out to be quite the little thorn.
你确实有点扎手
I think Conners would be sorry that you died.
你要是死了我想康纳斯会难过的
Not me.
我不会的
I have come too far to be denied.
事已至此谁也别想阻挡我
We used to spend all day Sunday just reading in bed.
星期天我们会一整天躺在床上看书
I would read the paper.
我看报纸
He'd read one of his thousand books.
他读他的大部头书
I didn't deserve him.
我配不上他
I knew that
我知道
but I still loved him.
可我仍然爱他
Did we all get shot today?
今天我俩都中弹了
Yeah, they said the city would be busy.
是啊 他们说过城里会很热闹
Every day like this?
城里每天都这么热闹吗?
Yeah, pretty much.
是啊 差不多是这样的
Great.
好极了
I wonder what's next.
我在想下一件会是什么事
Excuse me.
失陪一下
So how much?
多少钱?
Do you really think I'm gonna charge you after all that?
你真的觉得我还会收你的钱吗?
Go on. Thanks.
你自便吧 谢谢
Smell that?
闻见了吗?
What is that?
什么味?
Well, when evidence is taken in
当证据拿来后
any physical contact can affect our ability to lift prints
任何的实际接触都会影响痕迹的采集
so now to mark it, we just spray a scented solution right on the bill.
所以为了给钱做标记 我们把这个直接喷在钱上
Lastly, I don't like the Pac 10.
还有 我不喜欢10号♥套餐
It's overrated.
他们太黑了
Where is it?
在哪里?
Shit.
妈的
This Lorenz is trying to tell us something.
洛仑兹想要告诉我们一些什么
Really? You don't say?
是吗? 你不是认真的吧
You ever heard of chaos theory?
你听说过混沌理论吗?
Edward Lorenz invented the chaos theory in the 1960s.
爱德华洛伦兹于20世纪60年代发明了混沌理论
It's the study of phenomena that appear random
这是对一种现象的研究在看似随机的事件中
but have an element of regularity
有其内在的规律性
which can be described mathematically.
并可用数学模型对其定义
Try that again. Pretty much, initial state of events
再说得明白点 也就是说 一开始看上去
may seem unrelated and random, but eventually a pattern emerges
它们之间没有关联 而且是随机的
and in the end, all the pieces fit together.
但实际上 可以有一种规律把各个部分联♥系♥起来
You tried all of them?
你都试过了?
Nothing for Conners or Lorenz?
康纳斯和洛仑兹这两个名字都没有?
I don't know.
我不知道
No. Maybe Maybe he's not on a flight.
也许 也许他没坐飞机
Try again
再试试
but try Gleick, James Gleick.
再试一下格雷克 詹姆士·格雷克
I need to know if passenger James Gleick has checked in.
请告诉我一个叫詹姆士·格雷克的是否已经检票登机?
One moment. We're gonna have to check.
请等一下 我们得向上级请示
Quickly please.
请快一点
Hello.
喂
There's a passage in the Surangama Sutra
楞严经里面有一段话
which roughly translated means:
翻译过来大致的意思是
"Things are not what they appear to be, nor are they otherwise."
事物并非如其表象所示意 反之亦不然
Conners.
康纳斯?
Think about that a minute.
仔细地想一想
Doesn't that blow your mind?
是不是深受启发?
What gave me away?
我哪儿露出了破绽?
Ten bucks.
10美元的钞票
Fuck. The diner. That's right.
那顿该死饭 这就对了
And it was Harry that gave up York.
我猜是哈利暴露了约克
Harry and a phone call.
是哈利和一个电♥话♥
He called me, said that Callo was insignificant
他给我打电♥话♥ 说卡罗是无关紧要的
threw up all kinds of red flags.
这就让我起了疑心
That wasn't him.
不是他打的
That, my friend, was my mistake.
我的朋友 是我犯了个错误
I called you.
电♥话♥是我打的
No, my wish is to catch you.
不 我的愿望是抓住你
You're a murderer, a cop killer at that.
你是杀人犯 是杀♥警♥♥察♥的凶手
I didn't kill anyone who didn't deserve it.
我所杀的人都是罪有应得
Callo was insignificant.
卡罗无关紧要
You know, York always thought the plan was flawless.
要知道 计划总不可能是完美无缺的
If he'd only done what I said instead of going off the deep end like he did.
约克要是按我说的去做就不会落得现在这样
电影精选列表