So they break into a bank, blow it up, and steal nothing?
他们闯进银行 然后炸了它 结果什么也没拿?
Still make sense to you?
你能说得通吗?
Nothing about today makes sense.
经过今天以后什么都说得通了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Return to the earth now
现在回归大地
if your mind is troubled and your heart is uncertain
你的思绪纷乱是你的心灵在探究
for it is by returning to the beginning that we can clearly see the path.
当我们回到起点就会看清道路的方向
He's your find.
你的发现?
Detective, wanna say that again?
探长 能再说一遍吗?
We go back to where this all started.
我们回到这所有一切的起点
We go back to the bank.
我们回银行去
The tapes are confirming five bad guys, but since the vault cam blew
从磁带上看可以肯定有5名罪犯 但是由于屋顶的探头被炸
what they did in there is a total mystery.
他们在那里干了什么就成了一个谜
I've been through these tapes 20 times. I'm telling you
这盘带子我已经看了20遍了 我看找不出什么
Shut up, Dax.
闭嘴 戴克斯
Wait. Hold on a second. Do you see that?
等等 停一下 你们看见了吗?
See what? Go back a little.
看见了什么? 倒回去一点
What? Look closely at the camera angles.
什么? 仔细看摄像头的角度
They're all fixed, right? They don't rotate or pan.
它们都是固定的 对吧? 不旋转也不摇移
Okay, play it.
好 接着放
Now, Camera 8 dominates our attention because of the explosion.
由于爆♥炸♥8号♥摄像头吸引了我们的注意力
But while that's happening, check out Camera 2.
但是在这同时 注意看2号♥摄像头
Where are you going?
你要上哪儿去?
Changed the angle.
他转动了角度
Watched it 20 times, eh, Dax?
看了20遍 戴克斯?
What's in that corner they don't want us to see?
他不想让我们看到的角落里到底有什么?
So are you at all concerned there's some wacko trying to get you?
你不担心那帮疯子对你的威胁?
If I worried about every threat made against me, I'd never leave the house.
我要是担心所有来自背后的威胁 我就不用出门了
Watch your eyes.
小心眼睛
Lots of prints here.
有不少指纹
Check them all. Anyone's got a record, I want an ID.
全都查验 把凡是有案底记录的人的资料都给我
You got it.
明白了
Dax. Yes, sir?
戴克斯 是 长官
You hack into this?
这个你能黑进去吗?
Hack into a nationwide bank security system?
黑进一个国家级银行的安全系统?
Yeah, I'd love to.
嗯 这个我喜欢
Hang on. Hang on.
稍等一下 等等
So, what do we do in the meantime?
接下来我们做什么?
Do you like Italian?
喜欢意大利菜吗?
As if we didn't get in the way.
好像我们没有别的方法
You never know with you guys.
以为我不知道你们这帮家伙
What was that thing you were saying at the house
今天你在那所房♥子那里说的是什么?
about returning to the beginning path or something?
关于什么回到起点之类的?
Yeah, it's a Buddha story.
那是个佛教的典故
We're all ears.
我们洗耳恭听
One day, the Buddha found his heart in turmoil
有一天 佛陀在思考中感到很困惑
so he retreats to the forest, to the earth
于是他重返森林 "回归大地"
to the base of a great tree.
坐在了一棵大树下
And I'm paraphrasing
我简单的说吧
but this elephant comes up and tells Buddha
走来一头大像它告诉佛祖说
he doesn't like seeing him discouraged, and.
不愿意看到他灰心丧气
He can talk to an elephant?
他能和大像说话?
He's the Buddha. He's attained the sixth level of consciousness.
他是佛祖 他有六重神通
He's capable of communicating with plants, trees, even rocks.
他能够和植物 大树 甚至石头交谈
Rocks.
石头?
You asked. Come on, guys. Please. Continue.
你问我的嘛 伙计们 安静 接着说
The Buddha was troubled. He goes to the beginning.
佛祖处于困惑之中 于是他重回起点
He goes back to where he came from to find the path, the answer.
回到他所来之处寻找方向 寻找答案
So when you hit a dead end
也就是当遇到解不开的难题时
go back to the beginning to find your way.
就回到起点去重新找寻答案
Or something like that.
大概就是这样
We have a genuine philosopher in our midst.
我们遇到了一个真正的哲人
Are you? Are you a Buddhist?
你是? 佛教♥徒♥吗?
No. Just something I picked up along the way.
不是 只是随便了解一下
But you're religious?
那么你信仰宗教吗?
Not particularly.
没有什么特别的信仰
Excuse me.
失陪一下
You guys are all pretty tight? We've been through a lot together.
你们之间关系很好啊 我们一起经历了很多事情
Yeah. I guess I just thought
对 我原来还以为
I don't know. With him being in so much trouble
我不知道 他麻烦缠身
coming back from the suspension, everyone might treat him differently.
又被停职 回来后别人会对他另眼相看
You can't really believe what you read or see on TV.
你不能都相信电视和报纸上说的那些
I mean, if anything, our tie to Quentin's gotten stronger.
我想 有些事会让我们之间变得更紧密
Even when things got pretty wild today
就说今天的事情一团糟
and everybody else panicked, he was in control.
人心慌乱他却还能控制局面
Now, that just doesn't happen. He's just He's that good.
他像没事一样 他就是这么厉害
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I realized something today.
今天我意识到了一些东西
Being around you, all that's happened, I can't
一旦又在你身边 让我想起了过去
I think I made a mistake.
我想我犯了一个错误
It's too late.
太晚了
You made your choice.
你自己的选择
Now live with it.
自己承受吧
They got a match.
指纹匹配上了
Got a name? Chris Lei.
姓名? 克里斯·李
Prick used to work for some big-time software company
这混♥蛋♥原来在一家软件公♥司♥工作
till they caught him pirating programs.
因为盗版了公♥司♥的程序被开除了
Couple of years later, he was busted for hacking
几年后 他被逮捕
into the pension plans of retired cops.
因为黑了警♥察♥退休金计划的程序
I'd say for a genius, he's a fucking moron.
说他是天才 简直就是个白♥痴♥
This was your case, you and York.
这是你的案子 是你和约克的案子
You made the bust. Why didn't it stick?
抓了他 但为什么没判罪?
We were in the middle of the Pearl Street fallout.
当时我们正背着珍珠街的黑锅
His lawyer put us on trial, said we were crooked, abusive
那个律师唤我们去出庭 说我们利用职权伪造证据
and that we planted evidence.
和栽赃
Jury bought it.
法庭相信了他的话
Was it true?
那是事实吗?
The guy was guilty. He was scum. That's the truth.
那家伙有罪 他是个人♥渣♥ 这就是事实
There's something they don't teach you.
有些东西他们没有教你
The system breaks down, you have to compensate to get results.
整个体制有问题 你得自己想方设法去取得结果
That gives you the right to break the rules?
这就给了你权力去破坏规则?
Bend, not break.
不是破坏 是灵活运用
It means justice absolutely.
为了伸张正义
Another thing they don't teach you.
又是一件他们没有教我的事
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Shit.
操
Fare thee well, Chris.
再见了 克理斯
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Shit.
狗♥日♥的♥
That should do it.
这样就行了
You can put your shirt back on.
把衣服穿上吧
Look at that. First day in the city, and you've already been shot.
瞧瞧 来这儿第一天 就挨枪子了
Just grazed him.
只是擦伤了
Why don't I just graze you with a bullet, see how you feel?
我用子弹擦伤你怎么样? 看你有什么感觉
Hey, Damon Richards's awake.
戴明·理查兹醒了
Take five, guys.
去歇着吧 伙计们
Hey, Damon.
嗨 戴明
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
What? No flowers for me?
干吗? 没给我带花来?
We got you dead to rights on murder and armed robbery
我们逮住你谋杀和武装抢劫
and you're there cracking jokes.
你还有心思说笑?
You fucking idiot. Fuck yourself.
你真♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥ 你自己才是
Detective.
探长
May I?
我试试?
You remember me don't you, Damon?
还记得我吗 戴明?
Thought so.
我想你记得
Now, we're only gonna give you one chance.
就给你一次机会
One chance to tell us what we need to know and help yourself.
把事情都告诉我们 也算是帮你自己
电影精选列表