We've just witnessed the largest bank heist in history
我们经历了迄今为止最大的银行抢劫
about a billion dollars.
金额大约有10亿美元
Come again?
再说一遍?
They planted a computer virus.
他们在电脑里植入了病毒
It randomly withdraws money from all the accounts
该病毒从所有的帐户中随机地提款
and deposits it into the bad guys' account.
并把提取的钱存入这些家伙的户头
Now, if you look at all the transactions, no two amounts are the same
现在 如果你看看所有的交易 金额都不相同
and none of them are over $100.
而且都不超过100元
You see, most security systems work on the size of the money
要知道 大多数的银行保安系统只关注交易金额的大小
not the amount of transactions
而不会关注交易的次数
so you wire out a million dollars from a handful of accounts
所以当你从少数几个帐户中取出100万元
red flags pop up
红灯警报就会亮起
but wire out less than $100 from, say, 10 million accounts
可是如果你从一千万个帐户中 各取出不到100元
no red flags.
就不会报♥警♥
Where's the money now? I don't know.
这些钱现在在哪里? 这我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫我不知道?
Well, the virus set up a host of phantom accounts, right
病毒建立了无数的伪装帐户
where the money sits until it transfers to another account
钱先被存入其中一个帐户然后再转到另一个帐户
and another and another. It's never in one place long enough
不断地转帐 在每个帐户上都停留很短时间
to get an accurate fix on it. The money's moving around?
没法追查 那么这些钱还在转来转去?
Yeah. Any withdrawal or deposit from any bank
是的 无论取款还是存款
doesn't normally go through till the next business day
银行交易要下一个营业日才能完成
so all these are just gonna float around till 9 a.m. tomorrow.
所以钱就这样一直不停地流动着 直到明天早上9:00
Or 6 a.m. Pacific time. Sure.
或者是太平洋时间的早上6:00 对
Sunrise.
日出的时候
Why break in? If they're wiring money, couldn't they do that from anywhere?
为什么抢银行? 只是电子转帐 在别处操作不行?
No. See, that's the regional manager's computer terminal.
不行 要知道 那是一台地区经理的电脑终端
From there, you have unlimited entry into the bank's mainframe
从它上面 有经授权进入银行主机的入口
so there's no more working around passwords, no hacking in.
所以不需要去大费周折破解密♥码♥ 不用黑入
It's straight in, nice and clean.
直接进入就行了 既简单又省事
A billion dollars is missing, and we're only discovering this now?
丢了10亿美元 而现在我们又能够把它找回来了?
Ironically, when you guys shut off the power
有讽刺意味的是 当你们这帮伙计切断电源后
it helped hide the virus and bought it time to work.
正好让隐藏的病毒有时间可以发作
They weren't trying to make it look like they were robbing to rip off a prince.
他们并不是打着抢银行的幌子去抢沙特王子
They were making it look like they ripped off a prince to rob a bank.
而是打着抢沙特王子的幌子去抢银行
Chaos theory.
混沌理论
What you gonna do now?
你打算怎么办?
I think this is beyond our jurisdiction.
我想这已经超出了我们的管辖权
Hello. Detective, there's a call for you.
喂 探长 有你电♥话♥
Says it's urgent. Put it through.
有你的紧急电♥话♥ 接过来
Good evening, detective.
晚上好 探长
My compliments on a fine day.
你今天的表现很出色啊
You are an unexpected and challenging adversary.
你是个出乎意料而且有挑战性的对手
It's not over yet. Wishful thinking.
事情还没完呢 你的心愿已经完成了
No, my wish is to catch you.
还没有 我的心愿是要抓住你
You're a murderer, a cop killer at that.
你是个杀人犯 是个杀害警♥察♥的凶手
I didn't kill anyone who didn't deserve it.
我杀的人都是罪有应得
Callo was insignificant
卡罗无关紧要
and Conners, he deserved his fate.
至于康纳斯 那是他应得的下场
I know about the money.
钱的事我们已经知道了
You steal a billion dollars, they will find you.
你偷走了10亿美元 我们会抓住你的
A risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
Sir.
长官
It doesn't add up.
这里面不对劲
What doesn't add up, detective?
有什么不对劲 探长?
Why would he say Callo's insignificant?
他为什么说卡罗无关紧要?
Who?
谁说?
Lorenz. Curtis called me.
洛仑兹 柯帝斯给我打过电♥话♥
Really?
是吗?
He said he didn't kill anyone who didn't deserve it.
他说他杀的人都是罪有应得
He said Callo was insignificant, but he wasn't.
他说卡罗无关紧要 这不对
Without Callo, he doesn't have the knowledge of the department
没有卡罗 他怎么知道警队的情况?
or the front money to hire the crew.
他哪里来那么多钱雇帮手?
Curtis called you? Yeah.
柯帝斯给你打过电♥话♥? 是的
Well, now he's screwing with your head.
他开始让你费脑筋了
You did good today, Shane.
你今天干得不错 薛恩
Father would be very proud.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Get some sleep.
去睡一会儿吧
Be more bad guys for you tomorrow.
明天还有更多坏人等着你去抓呢
I was in bed already. This couldn't wait till tomorrow?
我都睡下了 什么事不能等到早上吗?
Sit down.
坐下
How did he come after you? It's the only thing that doesn't make sense.
他是怎么找上你的? 我想不通的就是这点
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
All day long, we thought Callo was the dirty cop.
从头到尾 我们都认为卡罗是个内奸
All day long, we were wrong.
其实从头到尾 我们都错了
Here's the sign-out sheet from the evidence room.
这是物证室的签字记录
Here is one of Callo's reports.
这是一份卡罗的报告
Here's another one
这是另一份
and another one.
还有一份
They're not the same signatures, Harry.
签字对不上 哈利
They're not even close.
它们甚至完全不一样
Maybe he got a cramp in his hand. I don't know.
也许他的手扭了 我怎么知道?
Here's your file.
这是你的档案
You were reprimanded one month ago
一个月前你因为在法庭上
when you confronted Callo outside the courthouse.
与卡罗对抗而遭到了训诫
You punched him.
你打了他
That ring a bell? And I'd do it again.
还有印象吗? 我还会这么做的
Cops who testify against cops
警♥察♥出庭作证指控警♥察♥
shouldn't be breathing the same air I do.
我和这种人不共戴天
There's a line you don't cross. So you set him up.
不能坏了规矩 所以你就陷害他?
You forged Callo's signature
你伪造了卡罗的签名
you gave him money and you helped him with his plan
是你把钱给了那家伙帮助他实行他的计划
because you thought he got the raw deal
因为你觉得在珍珠桥事件上他受到了伤害
and don't deny it because I know!
你别想否认因为我知道
Of course he got a raw deal at Pearl Street Bridge!
珍珠桥事件对他就是不公平
Everybody got a raw deal!
对他们都不公平
You're helping a cop killer, Harry.
你在帮助一个杀害警♥察♥的凶手 哈利
You're a year away from your pension.
再过一年你就可以领退休金了
Is this how you wanna go out? My conscience is clean.
你想就这样退了? 我对得起良心
This has been a very long
今天真的很
day.
漫长
And I'm tired, Harry.
我累了 哈利
It's like we're chasing a phantom here.
就像在追踪一个幽灵
Just when we have him
每当我们要追上时
he disappears.
他就消失了
He's been two steps ahead of Conners and me all day.
每天他总是每一步都走在我和康纳斯之前
Of course he has.
那当然了
Who knows Conners better than him?
还有谁能比他更了解康纳斯?
How the hell does Curtis know Conners better than anyone?
柯帝斯怎么会比谁都了解康纳斯?
We're not talking about Curtis are we, Harry?
我们说的不是柯帝斯对吗 哈利?
Who would know Conners better than anyone?
谁会比别人更了解康纳斯?
Who would you protect?
你要保护谁?
And who in your mind got the raw deal at Pearl Street Bridge?
你到底觉得谁在珍珠街桥中受到了伤害?
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
One more step and the girl dies.
再往前走我就打死她
That you don't wanna do.
你不会想要这么干的
Think about it.
好好想想
You kill her, where you gonna go?
要是打死她 你也跑不掉
It was York who was the dirty cop.
是约克他才是真正的内奸
He assumed Scott Curtis' identity to throw us off the trail.
他盗用斯哥特·柯帝斯的身份把我们引入歧途
York plays his old partner, knowing all his moves.
约克耍弄了他的老搭档 他对搭档的行动瞭如指掌
Cut the power.
切断电源
Now.
开始
Frames his enemy for the crime. Kills him too.
把罪行栽赃给他的敌人 并且杀了他
Look at this. Blueprints from the bank.
你们看 银行的图纸
There's pictures, schematics.
关于沙特王子的照片 行程
There's at least a dozen Internet articles on the Saudi prince.
和大量报道文章
And pulls off one of the biggest robberies in history.
他实施了一起迄今为止最大的银行抢劫案
You do what you want to me.
随你拿我怎么办
He called me to tell me he's going and you ain't gonna find him.
他打电♥话♥告诉我要走了你永远别想抓到他了
电影精选列表