Police on scene are approaching the suspect.
现场的警♥察♥正在逼近嫌犯
This chase started at approximately 1:30 a.m
这场追逐从下午1:30开始
in the Mercer Island area
于莫塞岛
and has ended here at Pearl Street Bridge.
现在到了珍珠街桥
responding to a 911 call
警♥察♥接到911报♥警♥
in an apparent carjacking by an African-American male.
一名非裔美籍男子劫持汽车
name is Lisa Reane
被劫持者名叫 莉莎·莱尼
youngest daughter of Congressman Richard Reane.
是国会议员 理查德·莱尼的小女儿
Suspect has been preliminary ID'd
据初步消息 嫌犯姓名为
as John Curtis, who's wanted for armed robbery, drug
约翰·柯蒂斯 他曾参与运送毒品和武装抢劫
Shots have been fired. We have shots fired.
枪声 开枪了
The suspect and his hostage are down.
嫌犯和人♥质♥都倒下了
Police are moving in.
警♥察♥冲上去了
If you chose to believe a traitor's testimony, fine.
"如果你们选择相信一个叛徒的作证 那么"
But in the same situation, I'd do it again.
"如果在相同的情况下 我还会做同样的事情"
I'm not gonna apologize for doing my job.
我拒绝为我的尽职而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for doing my job.
我拒绝为我的尽职而道歉
Simply put, just because you're a cop
总之 身为警♥察♥
doesn't mean the laws don't apply to you.
并不意味着你可以违法
It's not the wild, wild West anymore.
这里再也不是 荒野的西部了
It's not the wild, wild West anymore.
这里再也不是 荒野的西部了
Not the wild, wild West anymore.
这里再也不是 荒野的西部了
Wild, wild West anymore.
荒野 荒野的西部了
Everybody get the fuck down!
所有的人都趴下
Get out of here!
出去
Let's get moving! Move! Move!
走开! 走! 走!
Get off that chair, you stupid bitch! Let's go!
离开那把椅子 蠢货 走!
Get off the phone! Put the phone down!
放下电♥话♥ 笨蛋 快点
You people move forward! Move! Move! Move!
叫你的人走! 快! 快点!
Get out your phones!
交出你们的电♥话♥
Get out your cell phones! In the bag!
把手♥机♥放进这个袋子里
That you don't wanna do.
你不会想要这样做的
Shut the fuck up.
他妈的 闭嘴
Oh, y'all picked the wrong day not to use the ATM.
要来这里使用ATM机 你们挑错了日子
Get down.
趴下
Do what you're told when you're told
照我们说的去做
you may live.
也许能活命
But I make no guarantees.
不过我并不做任何保证
I'm in. You, up.
我进去了 你 起来
You, out. Let's go. Move.
你出去 我们走
Your security system, you can electronically seal off the entrances.
你们的安全系统能把出入口封锁住吧?
Yes. Right away.
是的 我马上办
Fabulous. Oh, what a wonderful attitude.
好极了 态度不错
You and I are gonna get along just fine.
你我会相处得很好的
It's done.
行了
We're locked down. Smashing.
已经锁定了 漂亮
Gonna be late for work.
上班别迟到了
Fire in the hole!
开炸
What do you think you're doing? Fucker set off the alarm.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么? 他他妈的在发警报
Don't you think it would have made sense to shoot him before he set it off?
你不觉得应该在他发警报之前就警告他?
Probably.
也许吧
Jesus. All right. The alarm's been tripped.
天哪 好吧 已经触发警报了
We're on a clock. Let's get these people out of here.
我们没时间了 把这儿的这些人弄出去
Next time, if you're gonna do something, do it right.
下次做事情 一定要把事情做好了
This is Detective Galloway.
我是盖萝伊探长
Gonna have to go back that way, sir. Back that way.
确认银行所有的出入口 监控出入口
I want all points of entry identified and covered.
监控所有出入点
Nina, you need SWAT here now. Have emergency crews standing by.
尼娜 你的小队 现在有紧急救员吗?
Didn't take them long.
没有带他们来
Come on, man.
当心 伙计
Set a perimeter. Move them back. How far?
设立隔离带 让他们退后 多远?
Portland.
1/4英哩
Detective Callo.
卡洛斯警官
Hey. Got him on the line.
和他们接通了
We're on. This is Detective Callo, Seattle P.D.
开始 西雅图警♥察♥局卡洛斯警官
Who am I speaking to? No questions.
你是谁? 不许提问
I'm in control of this facility now. Complete control.
我已经完全控制了这所建筑
Nobody gets in or out without my say.
没有我的允许 任何人不得出入
I will execute every man, woman and child
如果需要 我会杀死坐在里面的所有人
if my needs are not met.
包括妇女和小孩
All right, don't test me.
不要试探我
I'm a man of zero tolerance today. I'm listening.
今天我的人都很没有耐心 我听着呢
All right. Well, try not to screw this up, huh, detective?
很好 别把事情搞砸了 探长
I only have one demand, and one demand only.
我只有一个要求 仅仅一个要求
Do you have a warrant?
你有搜查令吗?
I need to speak to you, Quentin.
我需要和你谈谈 昆丁
That's where you're shit out of luck, because I don't need to speak to you.
你真不走运 我不想和你谈
It's important.
事情很重要
Do you live in a barn?
你住的是谷仓?
That's Detective Shane Dekker.
这位是薛恩·戴克警官
Doesn't look like much of a detective.
你不像一名警官
I could say the same about you.
你我彼此彼此
Charming. Shane just transferred from Tacoma.
有意思 薛恩刚从别处调过来
You might be interested to know Save your breath.
你会有兴趣知道他父亲是 算了
I really don't care.
我并不想知道
Just get to what's on your mind.
还是直说你们来这儿的事吧
We got a hostage situation over at American Global
在环球银行发生了一起人♥质♥劫持
and he won't talk to anybody but you.
他们不要别人只和你谈
No shit? No shit.
你胡扯 是真的
So we need you to do this.
所以我们需要你去办这件事
Why should I?
我为什么要去?
Because people's lives are at risk.
因为人♥质♥的生命有危险
Yeah, like the kid said.
是的 就像这孩子说的那样
Say I did wanna help, I'm suspended. Or did that slip your mind?
就算我愿意帮忙 可我已经被停职了 难道你忘了吗?
Well, as of right now, you are back on the force.
就当是休假 从现在起 你归队了
Just like that. Just like that.
就这样? 就这样
I won't, however, unleash you alone.
我虽然开释了你 不过
Always a catch.
有什么条件?
Shane here is your new partner.
薛恩当你的新搭档
You can consider him a younger version of me.
你可以把他当成年轻版的我
How nice.
真不错啊
You'd have been with your partner Expartner.
要我说你早就该和你的搭挡 前搭档
On the unemployment line long time ago.
一块去领失业救济金了
You know, for a moment I thought you cared.
我原来以为你很在意呢
Where are you going?
你跟着我♥干♥吗?
Yep. I'm here now. I'll let you know.
对 我已经到了 我会告诉你的
Could we have a few words? Yeah. I'll give you two: Blow me.
能说几句话吗? 可以 两个字:吹我
Need a follow-up comment, let me know.
要是你同意的话 告诉我一声
Terrific. Talked to him about 9:30.
真是够可以的 九点半?
Nine-thirty. All right, 9:30. Okay.
九点半吗 九点半 好
Teddy, Vincent, nice to see you both.
苔迪 温森特 见到你俩真好
Okay, so Conners has been reinstated to full active duty, and it's his scene.
康纳斯全权负责这次现场行动
Last time this guy headed a hostage situation
在上次的人♥质♥事件中
an innocent civilian died.
这家伙让无辜的市民丧命
I was not responsible.
那次行动不由我负责
Well, you never are.
你从不负责
That girl would be alive today if it wasn't for your cowboy antics.
如果不是因为你那牛仔式的行为 那姑娘现在还会活着
You destroy lives.
你毁灭了生命
Well, look who's talking about destroying lives.
谁在这里谈什么毁灭生命?
I seem to remember that's your fucking specialty, Callo.
我记得这是你的专长 卡罗
Ladies, please.
姑娘们 别吵了
I was first on the scene, and I have seniority.
是我先到达现场 我有优先权
Decision's been made, Bernie. Don't do this, Martin.
已经决定了 伯尼 别这样 马克
Don't cave in to this guy.
别向这家伙妥协
Bernie, I need you to take a hike.
伯尼 你得让一让了
All right? We'll talk about it later.
行不? 过后我们再谈这事
Fine.
好吧
I'll watch the train wreck from home.
我就在家看着火车怎么翻车
Bye, Bernie.
再见 伯尼
Okay, SWAT, because of special circumstances
特警队注意了 由于特殊情况把特警队
电影精选列表