So where were you going?
那么 你正打算去哪里呢?
Vacation.
度假
This isn't possession or solicitation, Gina.
藏♥毒♥是一回事 吉娜
This is felony murder one.
可杀人重罪可就完全是另一回事了
If you're protecting him, you'd get life.
你还袒护他 这可是终身监禁啊
I didn't do nothing.
我没有什么也没干
It's "I didn't do anything."
"我什么也没干"
"Didn't do nothing" is a double negative, infers the positive.
"我没有什么也没干"双重否定可就是肯定的回答了
The grammar in this country's terrible.
这个国家的语法可真是糟糕啊
Look, this isn't going away. You wanna walk out of here
好吧 先不去管这些 你要想好好地从这里出去
with some semblance of a life, you tell me something.
就得告诉我点什么 我什么也不说了
I'm done talking. I want a lawyer now.
我要找律师 现在就要
Fine. Then it's two phone calls I'll make.
好吧 我得去打两个电♥话♥
The first to the public defender's office.
一个电♥话♥打给公众辩护律师事务办公室
The second will be to children's services.
然后再给儿童保护中心打电♥话♥
What?
什么
Simple. You insist on a lawyer, I'll take your kids.
既然你坚持要找律师 我得把你的孩子带走
Wait. You can't take my kids away from me.
等等 你不能把我的孩子从我身边抢走
What do you care? You were ready to fly the coop with shit-for-brains.
你到底关心什么? 你还要保护一个没有脑子的家伙
Fuck you! You can't treat me like this!
混♥蛋♥ 你怎么能这样对待我
I have rights, you know.
我有我的权利 你知道的
You can't take my children away from me!
你不能把我的孩子从我这儿带走
I can and I will.
我当然能而且会这么做的
Just tell me what I wanna know.
还是告诉我我要知道的事情吧
Not exactly useful information. You believe her?
不是很有价值的消息 你相信她?
I think for the first time in the girl's life, she's telling the truth.
我想这是她这辈子第一次 说真话
Once she asked for a lawyer anything she told us
等她找了律师以后她会说的
would have been inadmissible.
她对我们所说的一切就没什么用了
Yeah? Who would've known? Would've been her word against mine.
是吗 谁知道呢? 我说的话和她说的话
And who do you think the jury would have believed?
法官会相信谁呢?
Justice by any means, even if you cross the line?
为正义不择手段 甚至违犯规则?
The only line around here is the blue line.
这里唯一的规则就是警♥察♥的职业规则
You cross that one, then you got problems.
要是你违犯了这个规则 你就有麻烦了
Ask Callo. He knows what I'm talking about.
去问卡罗 他知道我指的是什么
Those serial numbers Marnie faxed me
玛尔蒂把系列号♥传真给我了
according to our computers, that money should be downstairs.
根据电脑记录 那些钱应该就在楼下
Moving on to basketball
再来关注一下篮球比赛
Sonics defeated the Trailblazers last night, 85 to 72.
昨晚超音速队击败开拓者队 85比72
Buzz us in.
让我们进去
Gotta sign first.
你们先签个字
Heard you were back.
我听说你回来了
Kind of liked not having you around, Conners.
你不在的时候我觉得挺好的 康纳斯
Have another doughnut, Harry.
吃你的炸面包圈吧 哈利
That fat fuck is the sole guardian of the city's greatest source of contraband.
死胖子是这城里最大的赃物仓库的唯一看守
Drugs, weapons, cash.
毒品 武器 现金
Millions just sitting here for the taking.
应有尽有 就等着人来拿
Yeah, but you'd have to have some major firepower
要是没有点重武器谁能闯得进警♥察♥局
not to mention an extra-large set of balls to knock off the police station.
更别提要端掉整个警♥察♥局了
Not if you're a cop.
除非你是一名警♥察♥
Could just walk right in and
直接就走进来
take whatever you want.
想要什么拿什么
Here it is. Line 17.
在这儿 第17行
Bernie Callo.
伯尼·卡罗
No one takes anything out of here unless they sign for it.
我说过 不签字谁也别想拿走什么
So, what? He showed you a warrant, what?
那 他有什么? 他给你出示了许可令 之类的?
He must've.
应该是的
He must've.
应该?
What, lost your fucking memory, Harry?
你♥他♥妈♥记不得了 哈利?
You know how many times someone signs shit out? I see the same guys.
你♥他♥妈♥知道成天有多少人签字? 我每天看见的都是同样的脸
I can't remember one instance from two weeks ago.
两个星期前的事情我怎么记得住
If that's his signature, that means he signed for it.
如果这是他的签名 那就是他拿走了
Take it up with him.
你们找他说去
The money from Richards' place traced to the World National heist
从理查兹家搜出的钱是国家银行劫案的赃款
a case Callo headed up.
卡罗负责那个案子
Bernie signed the money out of evidence himself two weeks ago.
两个星期前 泊尼亲自从证物室把款押走的
How much?
一共多少?
Four hundred and thirty-three thousand dollars
43万3千元
If it is Callo, it would explain how they knew police protocol
如果是卡罗有问题 那就不难解释
and how our department operates.
为什么劫匪对警方的事了如指掌
Explains why he was pissed this morning
这也说明了为什么今天早上
about being replaced by Conners.
他被康纳斯顶替后会那么恼火
He doesn't need another reason to be pissed.
他对我恼火不需要别的理由
What about motive?
可他没有动机
Do we have one? Pressure.
能找到动机吗? 压力太大
Could have been getting to him.
压力超过了他所能承受的
He's been getting a big cold shoulder from cops
他自从珍珠街事件出庭作证以来
since he testified about Pearl Street.
遭到了不少同行的冷眼
No. I don't buy that.
不 这个站不住脚
He was also getting divorced.
他在闹离婚
About a month ago, he told me he and his wife might be splitting
大约一个月前 他告诉我他和他太太可能要分手
asked if I knew a lawyer who wouldn't clean him out.
要我帮他找个律师办得对他有利一些
I didn't think it was this serious.
我以为这没什么大不了的
I don't know. Bernie's a first-rate cop.
这怎么可能 伯尼是名一级警探
He was a boy scout for chrissake.
他还当过童子军
This just doesn't make any sense, guys.
这根本就说不通 伙计们
They never do, captain.
从来就说不通的 队长
Come on. The facts speak for themselves.
好啦 事实摆在那里
No, they don't.
不对 事实并不全清楚
Why, if Callo's involved?
为什么 如果卡罗参与了
Why didn't they ask for him at the bank?
那他们为什么不要求让卡罗去银行呢?
Jenkins.
詹金斯
And you arrived home at what time?
你几点回来的?
Mrs. Callo, do you feel okay to continue?
卡罗太太 你感觉还能继续吗?
Yes, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
Just a few more minutes.
再几分钟
Wife came home approximately 45 minutes ago found him here.
妻子在大约45分钟前回到家发现尸体
None of the neighbors heard anything.
没有邻居听到动静
There was no forced entry
没有暴♥力♥闯入
and no one saw anyone else fleeing the scene.
也没人看见有人逃离
Guys, blueprints from the bank.
你们看 银行的图纸
There's pictures, schematics.
关于沙特王子的照片 行程
There's at least a dozen Internet articles on the Saudi prince.
和大量报道文章
So that's it.
那看来就是了
You've reached the Callo residence. No one can get to the phone.
这里是卡罗斯家 现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
Please leave a message.
请留言
Detective Conners.
康纳斯探长
Are you starting to connect the dots?
开始联♥系♥线索了吗?
Putting all the pieces together?
把碎片拼合了吗?
Is the pattern starting to emerge?
规律开始显现了吧?
They wouldn't punish you
他们不惩罚你
but I will.
可是我会的
Vengeance will be mine, detective.
我会复仇的 探长
Then come and get me, you piece of shit.
那你就冲我来啊 你这杂碎
What they told Callo was the plan and what the plan was
他们把计划告诉了卡罗 可实际的计划
must have been two different things.
却和告诉卡罗的完全不同
Obviously this wasn't part of a plan Callo would've agreed with.
显然计划进行得和卡罗所同意的不一样
You'd think a cop would be smarter.
总觉得警♥察♥应该更明智一些
Come on. As cops, we come across
得啦 警♥察♥ 也会要面对
every temptation in the book. Money, drugs, power.
无数的诱惑 金钱 毒品 权利
We all like to think we can resist any urge, but we're not saints.
总以为自己能抵挡诱惑 可是人非圣贤
So Callo was involved, and now they're dragging you into it.
那卡罗是卷进去了 现在他们还要把你拖进去
Why? Man said he wanted vengeance.
为什么? 他说了他要报复我
Piss anyone off lately?
你得罪人什么人了?
Me?
我?
So I just got off the phone with Agent Doyle
我刚和代理人道伊尔通了电♥话♥
and apparently after the Charlotte break-in
很显然自夏洛特银行劫案以后
the prince withdrew all his possessions
王子已经把在全国
from every safe-deposit box in the country.
所有保险箱内存的东西都提走了
They didn't touch the cash. No.
劫匪没动现金? 没有
Or the safedeposit boxes. Nope.
保险箱也没动? 没有
电影精选列表