Tashi!
就是这样 -加把劲 冠军
This is it! - Keep it up, champ.
将于明晚开赛
...which will be taking place tomorrow evening.
非常不可思议
Absolutely incredible.
要是这样能让你甘愿输掉这该死的比赛 我完全没问题
If it's the only way to get you to throw the fucking match, then sure.
我是说 如果我们只看这个赛季的分数
I mean, if we just go on the results this season,
但是 -没错 但是呢
but... - Right, but?
但我觉得稍微调整一下 就能到135
But I think with, like, a few adjustments, you'd get to 135.
麻烦更换新网球
New balls, please.
很明显你就是讨厌他
It's obvious, you do.
优步司机现在就把你送到你家人身边
Time for your Uber driver to drop you back off to your family.
我们现在就等回酒店的车就行
We should just wait for the shuttle back to the hotel.
哦 好吧 -好吧
Oh, yeah. - Right.
你叫谁呢
Which one of us would you...
但是 如果我在新罗谢尔赢得这场比赛
But, um, if I win this thing in New Rochelle,
会先把球放在球拍颈部的正中♥央♥
you place it in the exact center of the neck of the racket.
那又怎样 你觉得不行吗
And what? You think that's lame?
他们说他们在路上了
Yeah, they said they're on their way.
如果你们交了手 我觉得你一定能赢他
I think you'd beat him now if you guys played.
和你玩心理游戏 -是啊 你根本不在乎
mind games with you. - Right. You don't give a shit.
我本来想说我很期待和你打比赛
I wanted to say that I'm looking forward to it.
茨威格打平
Game, Zweig.
包括电子烟
is strictly prohibited on event grounds
那场比赛的裁判之一
at the Junior US Open back in '06.
好吧 -我有几年选上过
Okay. - Some years I make it,
滚吧
Fuck off!
美国公开赛
第二盘3:1唐纳德森领先
是你
You are!
你十八岁就打球出了名
The 18-year-old tennis phenomenon
我只是感觉
I just got the impression she's not thinking
就好像这就不是浪费我时间了
As if that's a good use for my fucking time?
若我能有你这样的恢复能力 我愿意付出一切
I would've killed to have a recovery like yours.
我知道即使我今天输了
I know I'm guaranteed a minimum of $400
我的信♥用♥卡♥在酒店出了点问题
I had a problem with my card at the hotel.
不是 我是说 她是我见过的最辣的女人
No, I mean, she's the hottest woman I've ever seen.
她是这个社区的支柱
I know, she's a pillar of the community.
宝贝
Baby...
呃 -追同一个女生
Uh... - Going after the same girl.
他长得又帅 -是啊
He's good looking. - Yeah.
失败会击垮他的 你知道的
It'll break him. You know it will.
好了 都进被窝了
All right, tuck you both in.
我是你的教练 我是为你工作的
I'm your coach. Okay, I work for you.
我们不是夫妻 塔熙 我愿意照你说的做你就该庆幸了
I'm not married to you, Tashi. Just be happy I'm doing what you want
你要再打我一次吗 哈
Are you gonna hit me again, huh?
可你们一直都在聊网球
But you're always talking about tennis.
哇哦对
Oh, wow! That's right.
振作起来 阿特 你可以的
Get it together, Art. You got this.
你在想谁 他就提到了那个女孩
who you're thinking about, and he was talking about this girl,
你就会直接得到一个名额
then you instantly get a spot,
我要自己热身 咱们能球场再见吗
I need to be alone. So can I just meet you there?
我就越意识到
the more I realize...
罚分 唐纳德森
Point penalty, Donaldson.
所以我们需要去参加
So we need to go somewhere,
在你赢了的时候
When you hit the winner.
你们都想要我的联♥系♥方式 -非常想要
You both want my number? - Very much so, yeah.
你为什么觉得我想让别人爱我
What makes you think I want someone to be in love with me?
你当然也很有潜力 只是
I mean, you have plenty of potential. It's just...
我的天啊
Oh, my... Oh, my God!
上啊 阿特
Let's go, let's go, Artie.
我不是结婚的类型 -那你是哪种类型
That's not what I was for. - What were you for?
居然这么晚偶遇你
that I would run into you so late at night.
我们一直并肩作战
We've been doing this together.
快点啊 帕特里克 发球
Come on, Patrick, let's play!
我要把它拉伸一下
I'll just stretch it from here.
场地右侧 是来自美国的
To the right of the chair, from the United States,
开一个基金会
a foundation.
你抽烟吗 -你是说香烟
Hey, do you smoke? - Cigarettes?
能表达自己 能做自己
expressing yourself, doing your thing.
啊 好吧 -我想听听
Uh-huh. All right. - Well, let's hear it.
你们跟她有什么故事
Whatever happened to her? You guys...
已经被判有效得分了
The ball was called in.
嗯哼 是的 -这是你们的账单不急哈
Uh-huh. Yeah. - Whenever you guys are ready.
你在这干什么 你不是应该去站街卖♥♥身
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be prostituting yourself
我认为也不是因为她的伤
or I don't think it's because of what happened to her.
这是挑战者赛 我没必要
This is a challenger. I don't need to play
但这是不能原谅的
but this? This is unforgivable.
你能帮我个忙吗 -嗯
Can you do me a favor? - Mm-hmm.
什么意思 为什么这么说 这儿很好啊
What do you mean? What do you mean? It's nice.
我们有啤酒 -好吧
We have beer. Okay.
好吧
Okay, uh...
我们应该去吃个晚饭什么的
We should get dinner or something.
为什么你请我跟你一起吃午饭
Why did you ask me to come to lunch with you?
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
你是说你已经不再爱我了吗
So, you're saying you're not in love with me anymore?
你知道的
You know...
三年后
阿特·唐纳德森
we have Art Donaldson.
那种绝对没有对手
where there's absolutely nobody
如果每个精疲力竭的人走进来要个床位
You know, if we gave out a bed to every tired person
你真像条发♥情♥的狗
You're like a dog.
我报名了挑战赛 我是个参赛选手
I'm in the Challenger. I'm a player.
我有可能提前预支我的比赛奖金吗
is there any chance for an advance payment on the prize money?
要告诉我她多骄傲
telling me how proud she is.
马克跟你提起过在长岛上办的那个派对了吗
Did Mark tell you about the party on Long Island?
你不懂 兄弟 你没见过她本人
You don't get it, man. You've never seen her in person.
你看看他
I mean, look at him.
周围要放只袜子 -没错
to have a sock nearby. - Right.
你能赢他的 你知道的
You can beat him, you know that.
你知道你有强迫症 对吧
You know you have a tic, right?
我现在打不好吗 -天呐
I suck now? - God.
不 没事
Okay. No, it's fine.
我们爱你 塔熙
We love you, Tashi!
犯规 摔球拍
Code violation, racket abuse.
这没有意义
That makes no sense.
唐纳德森占先
Advantage, Donaldson.
来达成职业生涯大满贯
to complete the Career Slam.
然后我们就完全理解对方了
and we understood each other completely.
我想成为网球运动员
I'm gonna be a tennis player.
我是个网球运动员
I'm a tennis player.
我不需要吵架来激发自己
I don't need a fight to get the energy going.
但他的追求总是落空
but he has been chasing in vain,
为禁烟赛事
is a non-smoking event.
不 你不能就这样去打大♥师♥赛
No. No, you cannot. Not like this.
来吧 -冲 加油
Come on! - Go, let's go!
他差点又要罚球
He almost got another penalty.
对于你会赢这个事实 我已经默认了
I'm at peace with the fact that you're going to win.
那你父母那里什么样
Oh, and what does your parents' place look like?
我已经能看到阿迪达斯的广♥告♥是什么样了
I can already see the Adidas campaign.
不然我爸就要来找我了
before my dad comes looking for me.
我以为你们会去租个别♥墅♥之类的
I assumed you guys would rent a villa or something.
而且他网球打得很他妈好
And he's really fucking good at tennis.
我他妈不是什么哈巴狗 被你责怪后
I'm not some fucking lapdog who's gonna sit around
你们只能达到这个水平
That's what you guys will have done together.
那我他妈还能跟你聊什么
What the fuck else do I have to talk to you about?
这像是城♥堡♥
It's like a castle.
我说了 我不会当小三 -拜托了
I told you, I'm not a homewrecker. - Please.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
你总是在比赛还没结束前 就认为自己稳操胜算
You always think you've won before the match is over.
你会怎么看我
if I still can't beat Patrick Zweig?
唐纳德森赢
Game, Donaldson.
听我说 我是个网球运动员
Listen, I'm a tennis player.
电影精选列表