是吗
Do I?
加把劲儿 专注比赛
Come on, get back in it.
冲啊
Come on!
你看到是怎么回事了吗
Did you see it happen?
0比1
Love, one.
要是他明天赢了 他就会有信心了
and if he wins tomorrow, he'll know he can do it.
非常美丽的地方
really beautiful together.
你打算什么时候告诉我阿特的事
When were you gonna tell me about Art?
要是你对手是他妈来自佩珀代因大学
I think it's unnecessary given you're playing
球友与炮♥友♥
A racket and a dick.
有很多可以夺冠的条件
a lot of things going for him here.
我们要读这本
We're gonna keep reading the one...
呃 噢 这样吧
Uh, ooh, how about this?
你先和奶奶一起看 可以吗
How about you start it with Grandma?
我可以去打辛辛那提大♥师♥赛
I can play Cincinnati.
好让我在头场比赛前可以歇一会儿
so I can rest before my first match.
帕特里克·茨威格
Patrick Zweig.
对 但是
Right. It's just...
火与冰 宝贝 冲啊
Fire and Ice, baby. Let's go!
现在入场的是 -你说她的网球水平
And now entering... - You mean her game?
因为这个你才来我的派对吗
Is this why you came to my party?
让那个混♥蛋♥好好看看
Show that motherfucker who's boss.
莉莉 长大
Uh, Lily, grow up.
他准备好接受死亡了
He's ready to be dead.
也不会有任何改变
it wouldn't change anything.
我怀念和你打球的日子
And I miss playing with you.
你想让我明天什么时候来接她
What time you want me to come get her tomorrow?
我爱你 -我爱你 甜心
I love you. - I love you, sweetie.
有人会把我当成妓♥女♥报♥警♥的
Someone's gonna think I'm a hooker and call the cops.
真的太他妈好了
to the both of you right now.
开车啊妈的 帕特里克
Drive the fucking car, Patrick.
但是我从来没有质疑过
But I've never been confused about the fact
你并不明白网球是什么
You don't know what tennis is.
我保证就在那里面
I promise that's in there.
你应该赢他
You should beat him actually.
莉莉喜欢宾馆
Lily likes hotels.
你真♥他♥妈♥阴险
You fucking snake.
你和你女朋友的关系 -我知道
...and your girlfriend. - I know.
这是我的电♥话♥ 如果你对教练的事
My number, in case you change your mind
和我上♥床♥是一回事
fucking me would be one thing,
怎么啦
What's up?
我们可以去旅游
We can travel.
你觉得今天第一次发球你会付多少钱
How much do you think you'd pay the first serve today?
他简直一团糟 -我不知道
He's a disaster. - I don't know,
不像个运动员 倒像个流浪汉
like an athlete, he looks like a hobo.
那个阿迪达斯的 -对
The Adidas thing? - Yeah.
她是个非凡的女性
She's a remarkable young woman.
好方式
to avoid having a job.
就像我们在恋爱一样
It was like we were in love.
那你呢 你怎么不假装
And you? Why aren't you pretending
好吧
All right.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiot.
而且也绝对不是你的学生
And I'm definitely not your student.
我想让你做我的教练
I want you to be my coach.
别再假装自己是个
and stop this performance
就算你能打败他
Even if you could beat him,
他今年的状态
He has really been
几周后就是公开赛了
and a few weeks before the Open,
如果他能进入那种心境
...if he can click into that mindset.
他们提到了你
and they mentioned you.
你把我赶走的时候心里会不爽吗
You won't feel comfortable sending me away?
你们上的是寄宿学校
You guys went to boarding school.
这种事常发生吗
How often does this happen?
我觉得你可能是世界上最糟糕的朋友
Think you might be the worst friend in the world.
咱们在约会 不是吗 所以我也说不好
Well, we're dating, right? So, I don't know.
完全出界了
That was way out!
他可以做他想做的事 -当然 当然
He can do whatever he wants. - Sure, sure,
也许你只是想见我
Maybe you just wanted to see me.
加油 哥们
Come on, man!
这样我们就能公平比赛了
and we can have a fair fight.
比我要大得多
at stake here than I do.
她可以和安德鲁待在一起 -好的 亲爱的
while we're doing warm-ups. - Okay, hon.
是什么 -你知道逼疯我的是什么吗
What? - You know what really drives me crazy?
球来了你倒是打啊
Actually fucking hit the ball.
一个很不错的赛季
I still have one good season,
我还是会努力的
I'm still going to go for it.
又高又帅的流浪汉
Very tall, very handsome hobo.
对了
By the way,
草
Fuck!
派对很棒 -是啊
Great party! - Uh-huh, yeah.
嗯 你说呀
Yeah, no, go ahead.
你电♥话♥是多少
What about your number?
你想让我赢吗
Are you saying you want me to?
告诉我 我只是在说
you to tell me. I'm just saying,
我是说 谁不会爱上你呢
I mean, who wouldn't be in love with you?
哇抱 -歉我 只是
Wow. - I'm sorry. I just...
你想要我的建议
You want my best piece of advice?
出界
Out!
15比0
Fifteen, love.
再好好打打
some confidence and play well.
然后一起去游泳池游泳
and then go swimming at the pool.
我们可以看电影吗
Can we watch a movie?
呃 不 那本已经读完了
Mm, no, we finished that one.
他摔球拍了
And there goes the racket.
他们应该快结束了 好吗
I think that they're almost done, okay?
好吗
Okay?
姓名
Name?
全他妈是灰 -我找到了
Fucking ash! - I found it.
打扰一下 塔熙 -没有没 事的
Excuse me, Tashi. - No, it's okay.
和塔熙的事吗 -对
To Tashi? - Hmm.
要是你不在乎我免费为你指导比赛
If you're not interested in me fixing your game for free,
你不算是崇拜我的粉丝吗
You're not a member of my fan club?
好了 你没事的
Okay, you're okay.
当一个一事无成的
Go be like any other spoiled kid
那你为什么会讨厌他
Then how come you hate him?
和我比赛
I was in the draw.
事实上 我现在对你俩
Actually, I'm being incredibly fucking kind
不是 你喜欢的恰恰是
No, you like precisely one thing about me
你在哪?比赛快开始了
冷静点 维克多
Calm, Victor.
打败他
Blame it on the court!
去问问他们关于床的事
Go ask them about the beds.
你这是在赌胜算
You're playing percentage tennis.
为什么你这么在乎
Why do you care so much?
嘿 宝贝 -妈妈
Hey, baby. - Mommy?
我马上就来
And then, I'll come in a second
好了 我们得让你
Okay, well, we need to get you
别拿你垂死的祖母让我内疚
Don't guilt me with your dying grandmother.
加油
Come on!
他在打飞机 -是的 打飞机
He's jerking off. - Jerking off.
所以我问他
when you're doing it. And so I asked him
没有 真的
No, really...
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
你♥他♥妈♥是在约会吗
Are you on a fucking date?
快他妈离我们远点吧
Stay the fuck away from us.
我只是不想被冷落
I just don't wanna feel left out.
他爱不爱我呢 -我觉得你不会在意的
if he loved me or not? - I guess you wouldn't.
你们俩现在就这么称呼对方吗 G
That's what the two of you are calling each other now?
是吗 -是啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
救护车什么时候能到
Did you get an ETA on the ambulance?
我只是卡特丽娜的陪练
电影精选列表