I do not. Hey, come hang out with us later.
还没结束呢 阿特 -坚持住 阿特
It's not over, Art! - Hang in there, Art!
击球啊 -塔熙
Hit the ball! - Tashi--
我能明天再付钱吗
Can I pay tomorrow?
违规 说脏话
Code violation, audible obscenity.
邓肯赢得了率先发球的机会
Duncan won the toss and elected to serve.
那公♥司♥很小 话说回来
It was small. Anyway.
你从来没说过你是否还爱着我
You never really said if you're still in love with me or not.
好像我应该害怕一样
like I'm supposed to be afraid of it, but...
就因为我们出身都一样
because we came from the same place.
哦 天哪 看 安娜·穆勒
Oh, God. Look, Anna Mueller.
我的排名就足够进入公开赛了
my ranking will be high enough for the Open.
他很幽默
He's pretty funny.
是啊 就是因为这些小优势
Yeah, it's just little things like that...
真不敢相信你会这么对他
I can't believe you'd do this to him.
嗯哼 -你知道街尾那边的比赛吗
Hmm. - You know the tournament down the road?
所以你仍然那样发球 -那很有用啊
That's why you still have that serve. - It works.
我们是开放式关系 -帕特里克也有女朋友
It's an open relationship. - Also, Patrick has a girlfriend.
难以置信 -就是说啊 加油啊
Unbelievable. - I know. Let's go!
优势得分 茨威格
Advantage, Zweig.
我准备好发球了 帕特里克 -看你也是
I'm ready to serve, Patrick. - Yeah, I bet.
你一直说来这里 是因为阿特需要比赛
You keep saying you came here because Art needed matches.
我认为唐纳德森
And I think Donaldson right now is
送我回酒店
Drive me back to my fucking hotel.
好了 很好 很好 不错
All right. Great, great. Good job.
加油
Let's go!
怎么 你觉得她配不上你 -是我配不上她
What? You think that's beneath you? - I think it's beneath her.
不 我们当时在聊凯特吧
No, we were talking about Kat, weren't we?
或者美国网球公开赛这一类的比赛
or the US Open or what?
为比赛做准备
I'm getting ready for my match.
你明天能不能 就是 别把我赢太狠
Can you not, like, demolish me tomorrow?
我只是认为你们应该更新网站图片
I just think you should maybe update your pictures
然后 他就
And so, he just...
他坐在那里 射了自己一身
He was just sitting there covered in all of it.
所以 你是会参加温布尔顿网球锦标赛
So, do you, like, play at Wimbledon
没有 我为你感到开心
No. I'm very happy for you.
唔
Um...
你这招我也在用 -我什么招数都没用
I'd be doing the same thing. - I'm not doing anything.
往往是不错的球员和优秀的球员
That's often the difference between a good player
你说好吧
Okay?
我他妈到底为什么在你车里
Why the fuck am I in your car?
超时违规 警告一次 茨威格
Time violation. Warning, Zweig.
呃 就是商业或者金融代表权
...uh, power of attorney...
什么
What?
女士们先生们 最后一轮比赛将是
Ladies and gentlemen, this final round match will be
但大多数人只能排进前300名
but most of them end up in, like, the top 300.
自从她说如果我告诉别人她就不会再见我了
Since she told me she'd stop seeing me if I told anyone.
你不信我 -不 我只是
You don't believe me? - No, I'm just...
每晚还只能睡在车里
at these bum-fuck tournaments, and sleep in your fucking car.
青少年的时候啊
When we were teenagers.
我觉得 什么时候都行
I'm saying, whenever, whenever you want to
我想在适当的时候退场
I don't want to be one of those guys who doesn't know
还有几天就要开赛了 或许我们能给你弄到一张外卡
It's in a couple of days. Maybe we can get you a wildcard.
我正在翻我的包
I'm looking in my bag right now.
是的 在我有资格参加的时候
Yeah, sometimes. When I qualify.
塔熙 我们爱你 塔熙
Tashi! We love you, Tashi!
现在就退役 马上退役
Quit right now. Right the fuck now, quit.
唐纳德森 加油啊
Donaldson! Let's go!
我们这里就不是商业旅馆而是流浪汉收♥容♥所♥了
...we'd be a homeless shelter not a business.
再见 斯坦福大学小姐
Bye, Miss Stanford University.
不用准备一下什么的吗
Shouldn't you be, like, um, preparing or something?
你也一样 格罗素
You too, Grosu.
转过身 对 试着呼吸
On your back. Okay, try to breathe.
什么 该死的
What the... Oh, fuck, where do get
现实生活中吗
In reality? A really,
没关系 看到你这样挺好的
It's fine. It's exciting to see you this way.
总之 很高兴认识你们两
So, um, it was nice meeting you both.
他们安排你住在法拉盛的酒店 是吗
They put you up at the hotel in Flushing, right?
美国网球协会
应该是场精彩的比赛 周中应该会有点风
Should be a nice tournament. Supposed to get a little windy mid-week,
其实 不是应该说是我的公♥司♥ 而是我工作的公♥司♥
Well, it's not my firm, but the firm that I work for,
对 一个崇拜你的人
Yeah. A member of the fan club.
以及来自斯坦福大学的塔熙·邓肯
and from Stanford, Tashi Duncan.
违规 违反体育精神
Code violation. Unsportsmanlike conduct.
在女单赛场上还没有人
There just hasn't been really anyone on the women's side
好吗 我把我的小白脸们照顾得太好了
Okay? I'm taking such good care of my little white boys.
我很好 我很好
I'm okay. I'm okay.
或者让你的父母给你点钱 行吧
or you know what, matter of fact, ask them for some money. Okay?
好吧 帕特里克很早熟好吧
Okay. Patrick was an early bloomer, okay?
你还好吗 -什么
Are you okay? - Huh?
网球在于 赢下那些至关重要的分数
This is a game about winning the points that matter.
几天后
这也太傻了 哥们 太戏剧化了
It's silly, man, it's dramatic.
我要你多逼他跟你打反手
I want you to force him into as many backhand rallies as you can.
你找过边上的小口袋吗
Did you look in the small pocket on the side?
所以我也就想着她
And so, I thought about her, too.
我和你是同等的人 不是你的什么狂热粉丝
I'm your peer. I'm not your fucking groupie.
很不幸的是 我这一生唯一学习的技术
Yeah, well, unfortunately, my only skill in life
很好 加大力度 我需要你吸气
All right, put a little pressure back and I want you to inhale.
确实 你通常在第二轮就会被打得落花流水
No, you typically fall apart in the second round.
不要 茨威格
No! Zweig!
两周前
赛场严禁吸烟
All use of tobacco products and e-cigarettes
我原本想来祝你好运的 阿特
I wanted to come in here and wish you luck, Art.
第一轮比赛 玛丽·乔 说实话
first round matchups. Mary Jo, let's be honest...
第一盘 由邓肯发球 准备好了吗
First set, Duncan to serve. Ready?
嗯 你们俩一定是真爱 -哎 过来跟我抽根烟
Mm. Must be the love. - Hey, come have a cigarette with me.
我一辈子都花在用拍子打球上了
I spent my entire life hitting a ball with a racket.
我清楚知道这一点 我对此可没有你那么神经敏感
I know. I'm just not as disturbed by it as you are.
噢滚吧 -现在也可以说是热辣人♥妻♥
Oh, fuck off. - I guess now you'd say a MILF.
你想和更有潜力的人一起工作是吧
You want to work with someone who has a little bit more potential.
摩根大通美国公开赛
美国网球协会赛事
第一盘
不是 聊天而已
No. We just keep talking...
但是其他人就必须去打一种 呃
but everyone else has to play a sort of, uh,
再说下去 我就要给你处罚了
I'm going to give you a code violation if you don't stop this.
不过如果你能把帕特里克·茨威格
But imagine if you could turn Patrick Zweig
还没说过两句话 这
two words to each other. It's just...
我不希望我这辈子唯一的技能就是用球拍击球
I don't want my only skill in life to be hitting a ball with a racket.
你哪里来的自信
your swagger from, man?
当然啦 当然啦宝贝 过来
Of course we can. Of course we can. Come here.
当你的啦啦队 女朋友 还是炮♥友♥
A cheerleader? A girlfriend? A fuck buddy?
但你还是应该听卡尔的 毕竟他是你教练
But you should listen to Karl. He is your coach.
你还觉得你可以跟我平起平坐
You still think you can talk to me like you're my peer,
余额70.52元
怎么啦 -我们能一起看《蜘蛛侠:平行宇宙》吗
What's up? - Can we watch Spider-Verse?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
先生 我不知道你是谁
Sir, I don't know who you are.
并且她是澳大利亚青少年网球公开赛的冠军
And winner of the Junior Australian Open,
我得问一下你关于斯坦福的事
So, I have to ask you about this Stanford thing.
如果你跟她上♥床♥了 就像我一样发球
if you fucked, serve like me.
你好 请问名字是
Hello! Name?
这地方和网上看起来很不一样
You know, this looks very different from the website.
呃 我也刚同意入学
Um... I just accepted my offer
直到她同意和我们中的一个亲热
until she ends up making out with one of us, hopefully,
将在六号♥球场进行
will now take place on court six.
他要去佩珀代因比赛 -嗯 他跟我说了
to the Pepperdine match? - Hmm. Yeah, he told me.
但网球不在于你的出身 帕特里克
But it's not about where you come from in tennis, Patrick.
丧亡带来的一系列事情
when someone crosses over...
现在 连杜穆里埃这种人都可以打爆你
Right now, you're getting crushed by guys like Du Maurier.
我甚至愿意让她用网球拍操♥我♥
I'd let her fuck me with a racket.
我说 如果我们赢的话 -对 所以就是五月
I said, if we win. - Right. So, May.
那你靠着天赋打球又过得怎样
And how's coasting by on talent going for you?
电影精选列表