He has told me he has a clean bill of health.
他跟我保证他是清白的
Clean bill of health? I'd say he was a cheap fat whore
清白的 我看他就是个一文不值的烂货
with a clap. My God, his own mother was whacked.
天啊 他妈妈都被人打死了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
If you're doing business with this guy,
如果你跟那种混♥蛋♥做生意
then so are we.
就相当于我们和他有来往
You think I want my firm connected
你认为我会让公♥司♥
with someone like that?
跟那个混球扯上关系吗
And Jack, what's even worse? You lied to us.
杰克 更糟糕的是什么 你在欺骗我们
I need you to clean out your office by the end of the month.
这个月底你就收拾东西走人吧
You're done.
你完了
You don't think, do you Manny?
你都不动脑子想想吗 曼尼
You've never got me and never have and never will.
过去 现在 将来 你都不可能理解我
Am I missing something you want us to hear?
你又有什么想要辩解的吗
Uh yeah! I'd say you're missing some new ones.
当然 我是说你错失良机
You're missing a big fucking new ones.
你错失了一个超级大的机会
The Wall Street Journal is coming out with a piece
华尔街杂♥志♥将会刊出一♥期♥超级说客
called the "Superlobbyist". Do you know what that is?
你知道那会是谁吗
That's me. I'm the "Superlobbyist".
是我 我就是超级说客
I get paid higher retainer fees
我的聘请费
than anybody else in this town
会让你们望尘莫及
and you goddamn well know it.
你♥他♥妈♥早晚会明白的
And I'm gonna have a new restaurant,
我会有一家新饭店
5 stars... 5 goddamn stars!
五星级的 他妈的五星级的
Anything else?
还有吗
I love my kids. I worked out every single day.
我爱我的孩子 我每天都在锻炼
You're gonna come out the losing end of this one, Manny.
你会失去这一切 尝到后果的 曼尼
You're gonna lose every
你会失去
single one of those Indian tribes as clients.
印第安部族的一切客户
And you know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我会怎样吗
Tomorrow morning I'm going to go
明天我一出门
outside and when K-Street finds out
白宫前街的家伙们就会知道
that I'm available...
有机会能聘请到我
Listen, there will be 5 fucking law firms, top drawers...
听着 会有五家最牛逼最顶级的法律公♥司♥
who will be dying to hire me.
拼了命的要雇我
They're gonna be jumping up and down,
他们会疯狂庆祝
like little kids, who needs to go to the camp,
好像要去露营的小朋友
"We have hired Jack Abramoff!"
"我们聘请到了杰克·阿布拉莫夫"
Then you should have no reason to be unhappy.
这样听起来 你没理由不高兴啊
Absolutely!
那是当然
Nice piece. You playing cowboy now with those Indian?
好地方啊 你在跟印第安土著们玩牛仔吗
You've kept me waiting. Why do you get the shooter?
你可让我好等啊 你拿着枪干什么
You didn't tell me about you're disbarredment,
你竟然没说你被取消了律师资格
not to mention you're a fucking bankruptcy,
也没说你♥他♥妈♥的已经破产了
not to mention the fucking mob connection in Saint Martin,
还没说你和圣马丁的黑帮混在一起
not to mention the fucking murder of
连你♥妈♥的♥谋杀案
your own fucking mother.
也只字未提
Well, I was gonna tell... When... 2020,
我正要说...什么时候 2020吗
you're a dangerous man, Adam.
你是个危险人物 亚当
That's why I've got the fucking gun.
所以我他妈的得带把枪
Okay... so, go ahead, shoot me! Jesus...
好吧 来 打死我 老天
... just get in my house.
赶紧进来
You're a fucking menace. You know that!
你♥他♥妈♥整个一恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You ought to wear a sign around your neck
你就该在脖子上
as a public service,
挂块牌子 写上
"Beware Adam Kidan, fucking menace."
"小心亚当·凯登 他是个危险分子"
Where's Pam? With the kids.
帕姆呢 跟孩子们呆着呢
I send her to see her folks.
我让她回娘家去了
So you're the married dude,
那么你就是个已婚的男人
and I'm like the hot underage mistress?
我就是你未成年的热辣情妇
Jack, you gotta relax,
杰克 你得放松
maybe even pyschologise, okay.
或者进行精神治疗
You gotta ask yourself: What does Gus Boulis want?
你得问问自己 盖斯·布勒斯到底想怎么样
He wants to make millions of dollars and keep
弄到几百万 继续运营
his fucking business. That's what he wants.
他那个破赌场 这就是他的想法
What Boulis wants is to
布勒斯真正想的是
keep his company and sell it at the same time.
既能拿到钱 还能保有他的公♥司♥
He wants both. So how do we give him both?
他都想要啊 那么我们怎么满足他
What if we quietly kick back Boulis' ten percent,
假如我们悄悄还给他10%的回扣
call it a consulting fees?!
称之为顾问费
How does that get us the missing piece of finance, Adam...
那我们怎么凑够这笔钱 亚当
I'm already... Look Jack,
我已经 听着 杰克
we're just a few deal points away now.
我们现在似乎有点头绪了
Boulis wants to keep his piece of the business
布勒斯想私下里
under the table,
继续拥有公♥司♥的股份
that's against the law. He'll have to take our I.O.U.S
这可是违法的 他只能任由我们欠款
For 20 millions, that's a hell lot of I.O.U.S, Adam.
两千万美元可是老大一笔欠款啊 亚当
Now, you gonna have to find another way to pay him.
你得有其他办法才能付清
Trust me to handle the formalities, sweetheart.
我这就去办手续 相信我 宝贝
Jack, the boats can be ours after the weekend
杰克 下周那赌船就是我们的了
and your money problems are over.
钱的问题也就解决了
Just keep it legal, okay.
别犯法
I have a better idea: Why don't you show me your pussy!
我有个好主意 把你大腿打开让我瞧瞧
Republican Big-Wigs Cuddle Up To Jack Abramoff
共和党要人与杰克·阿布拉莫夫联手
loving the feng shui in here...
这里风水不错啊
Here, one thing missing!
给 就差这个了
Congressman... Listen... yes sir, we need your vote.
议员 是的先生 我们需要你的投票
Tickets... for the Redskins, Sunday?
星期天红人队的票吗
Absolutely no problem.
当然没问题
I have had the honor to know Tom Delay...
我很荣幸认识汤姆·德雷
The best Majority Leader that we had in Congress
他是美国史上最棒的
in the history of the United States.
众议院多♥党♥领袖
Jack Abramoff: The Superlobbyist
杰克·阿布拉莫夫 超级说客
Hi daddy-o! How much if I
老兄 如果我用左手入球
drill this in if I'm left handed? Come on!
你该付我多少钱啊
25K. You're a cheap whore. Come on,
两万五吧 这价也太贱了 给力点
50 at least. Look at it. It's halfway across the tarmac.
至少五万吧 你看有半个跑道的距离呢
Alright 50K. You'll never make it.
那就五万吧 你绝对办不到的
Alright, here we go.
那好 走着瞧
Daddy need a new pair of shoes...
爸爸需要一双好鞋
50g, g...
五万
Oh Mikey... What's the matter, brother?
迈克 哥们 你怎么了
I'm haemorrhaging money
我这回资金大出血的痛苦
like Niagara Falls out of my ass.
就好像瀑布从我肛♥门♥里喷出来
Sunsail, the restaurant, the school. They all got me strapped.
阳帆赌场 饭店 学校 使我资金匮乏
I'm bouncing checks all over the place.
我到处不停地签支票
And now, I really don't remember the 2nd restaurant.
现在我都不敢想第二座饭店了
What the hell do you need the 2nd restaurant?
天 你还想开第二家饭店吗
One of them got to be kosher. Aww, come on!
开一家犹太饭店 哦 算了吧
There isn't a decent kosher restaurant
白宫前街连个像样的
anywhere near K Street. So...
犹太酒店都没有 那么
We need more clients.
我们需要更多的客户
You need to chill out, dude.
你需要先冷静下来 老伙计
I got a phone call this
今天早上我接到了
morning from Chief Nokoaht of the Texas Kickapoo.
德克萨斯基卡普族酋长诺科特的电♥话♥
Nokoaht of the Kickapoo. You're kidding?
基卡普族的诺科特 说笑吧
We're golden, baby.
我们走大运了 宝贝
He wants to meet with Bush about oil drilling rights.
他想跟布♥什♥谈谈勘探原油权的事
I told him, if you want to get her done
我告诉他 要是想把这事敲定
it's gonna cause him a million a month retainer.
就要付出每月一百万的佣金
Can you can get that in the end zone? He loves what
你最后把事谈妥了吗 他很欣赏
we've done with the Chippewas, baby. Awesome!
我们与齐佩瓦族的合作 太棒了
If that's true, man...
如果真成交了 哥们
you made him show you the money fast.
我们能从他那里大笔大笔的捞钱
Show me the money! Show me the money!
大笔的捞钱 大笔的捞钱
You hear that? Give me five. Keep in under the radar.
听到了吗 击下掌 保持低调
Congressman, I was on the
议员 我这几天一直
phone this very day with the Governor of Texas
与德克萨斯州长通话
who told me personally that all of his Congressional
他私下跟我说 他的选区
district are gonna vote no on the bill.
不会通过那项法案
电影精选列表