what, the ship's catering director.
餐饮主管吧
What do I know about cooking?
我又不会做菜
You learn to make gyros. Can it be that difficult.
你去学做希腊卷饼 不会太难吧
Gyros!? What's a gyros? Heroes!
希腊卷饼 什么玩意儿 卷饼英雄
Listen, I'm telling you now like I would tell my own son.
听着 就算你是我儿子我也这样说
I've been in this business, 50 years.
我♥干♥这行已经五十年
The correct move... is to whack him.
正确的做法是揍他
No, Tony. Listen,
不要 东尼
you should know they're some important people involved
你应该知道其中牵涉到些重要人物
political people. High up... way high up.
包括政客 高♥官♥ 级别很高
And there's a lot of money involved.
还牵涉到巨款
Hundreds of millions of dollars.
金额数以亿万计
Everything is very, very, very sensitive.
整件事都相当相当敏感
Okay, I've got it cover. Got it cover!
好吧 我不会张扬的 别张扬
What about Abramoff, is he okay with this?
阿布拉莫夫什么看法 他同意这事吗
Jack? He'll never comes down. He's in D.C.
杰克吗 他不会过来的 他在华盛顿
Besides I've got the guy baffled.
我让他够烦的了
Okay, I need 40 grand, right away.
好 我要四万块 马上要
Just want you to make sure Gus Boulis
只要你保证盖斯·布勒斯
never attacks me again with a fucking ballpoint.
不会再用那该死的圆珠笔插♥我♥
Is that funny?
好笑吗
A fucking pen... It's not funny.
该死的圆珠笔 一点不好笑
Aye, aye... listen!
对了 我说啊
Why don't you go on a vacation?
你为什么不去度个假
Don't worry. I'll be nice.
别担心 我不会乱来
Jack, the IMF is never going to allow
杰克 国际货币基金组织
the Russians in until Putin deals
要求普♥京♥解决人♥权♥问题
with the human rights issues.
不然不允许俄♥罗♥斯♥加入
Come on! You don't think we've
拜托 你不会觉得我们
influence in Moscow? I don't care!
能影响到莫斯科吧 我不管
I'm sick and tired of waiting.
我等得不耐烦了
I come all the back from Michigan.
我又从密歇根州回来了
I know that son of a bitch is back here some place.
我知道那混♥蛋♥回来了
Excuse me, sir! Excuse me!
抱歉 先生
Take your hands off... You cannot come in here.
放开我 你不能进来
You've no rights to go by reception...
你不能越过前台接待处
We must talk about the 20 million he took out from my people.
我们要谈一下他从我们部族骗走的两千万
You and Scanlon.
你 还有斯坎隆
No more hiding in your goddamn office. Sir...
别再躲在办公室里了 先生
Look, I've come all the way from Michigan to talk to you.
我千里迢迢从密歇根州来找你
From today on, Jack... I'm gonna make you my hobby.
从今天开始 杰克 我天天来找你
Who is that guy? Bad karma.
那是谁 倒霉鬼
Anyway, I know people that knows Putin.
我倒是有朋友认识普♥京♥
Miss Miller? I am Agent Hanlon. Please come in.
米勒小姐 我是汉隆探员 请进
You've something you wish to report. I do.
你有事情要报告吗 是
Miss Miller, is it a federal issue?
米勒小姐 是关于联邦政♥府♥的吗
You bet!
你说呢
It's a little embarrassing, Jack.
有点尴尬 杰克
Look, he's a Jewish kid from the West Bank.
他是来自约旦河西岸的犹太小孩
He's tired of having Hamas lobbed rocket into his neighbourhood.
他憎恨哈马斯向社区扔火箭炮
He wanted to build a sniper school and I help him out.
他想建一所狙击兵学校 我去帮他
With a shipment of a thousand night vision goggles?
给他运一千副夜视镜吗
Okay! So we make a lot of money, right. Don't you think it's our
我们赚了很多钱 你不觉得
obligation to help the children to get good karma.
应该帮助这些孩子获得美好人生吗
You bought them from the Russians.
你从俄♥罗♥斯♥买♥♥了这些货
I've got a lot of good contacts in Moscow now.
现在我跟莫斯科的关系很紧密
Jack, Newsweek is calling you a "Zionist thug."
杰克 新闻周刊称你为"复国暴徒"
You got that Time magazine article?
你看过时代杂♥志♥那篇文章了吗
The same week,
在同一个星期里
the Newsweek calls me a Zionist thug,
新闻周刊称我为犹太复国暴徒
Time magazine accuses me of supporting Islamic terrorism
时代杂♥志♥指责我支持伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
because I gave money to Grover to help him mobilise
因为我捐钱给格罗夫 帮助他组织
Republicans muslim in Ohio.
俄亥俄州的穆♥斯♥林♥共和党人
They're passion maniac, you know that.
他们有躁狂症 你懂的
A lot of people are talking, Jack.
大家都在谈论你 杰克
You're drawing too much attention to our profession.
你在业内太引人注意了
Bunch of woozies!
一群糊涂虫
Jack, this isn't the 90's anymore.
杰克 现在不是九十年代了
Look around, it's post 9/11.
是后911时期
Bill Clinton isn't running around boasting about budget surplus,
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥不再跑来跑去吹嘘预算盈余
drinking crew got him crystal flu's.
喝醉的幕僚给他惹麻烦
Bill Clinton is the best thing that ever happened to Washington.
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥是华盛顿历来最棒的
And I say that as a Republican.
我以共和党人的身份来说的这句话
Let me spell it out for you.
让我跟你说清楚
K Street doesn't like the limelight, Jack.
白宫前街不喜欢招引眼球 杰克
The partners and I are giving you a warning.
合伙人和我现在警告你
You're wrong on this.
你在这一点上是错的
Susan Schmidt, Washington Post.
你好 我是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥的苏珊 施密特
Susan, Emily Miller.
苏珊 我是艾米莉·米勒
I like to talk to you about Mike Scanlon
我想跟你谈一下迈克·斯坎隆
and the Chippewa Indian.
和齐佩瓦族的事
270 K Street, thanks.
麻烦去白宫前街270号♥
Hey, who the hell ask you to sit down, pop?
谁让你坐这里的 大叔
Mr. Boulis... you don't return phone calls.
布勒斯先生 你不回我的电♥话♥
You know, well... I work for a living. I'm busy.
我要工作谋生 很忙
Well, you got a nice operation here.
你在这里干得不错
But it is rude, see. Could I've a cracker? I'm starving.
但是很粗暴 可以吃片饼干吗 饿了
Who the fuck are you asking to return your calls?
你究竟要谁给你回电♥话♥
I'm looking after Mr. Kidan now.
我正在找凯登先生
His interests are mine interest. He's with me.
他的事情就是我的事情 我们一起的
Adam fucking Kidan can suck my prick.
亚当·凯登那混♥蛋♥可以给我舔屁♥股♥
Really? Yeah, really.
真的吗 真的
And no goombata is gonna waste my time.
混♥蛋♥没资格浪费我的时间
Maybe I should explain to you who I am
在事情变得严重之前
before this goes too far.
或者我应该先介绍一下自己
I know who you are. You are the senior citizen fucking Al Capone.
我知道你是谁 现代版阿尔·卡彭
I'll cut your fucking throats, okay gramp.
当心我割破你喉咙 大叔
Oh, okay.
好吧
Alright, fine... I'll go.
好了 我要走了
I don't bother you no more.
不会再打搅你
Listen! Trust me, chief.
相信我 族长
Bernie Sprague is becoming a problem. Yeah!
伯尼·斯普雷格会是个麻烦 什么
Can you help me out with this guy?
可以帮我摆平这个人吗
Your guy, Scallion told me to fire him.
你的搭档斯卡伦让我解雇他
Scanlon. Look, can you just give him his job back?
是斯坎隆 你可以再把他聘请回来吗
It don't exists anymore. Scanlon eliminated it, right?
他的职位取消了 是斯坎隆取消的
Well.. look, you know! I can't... Musharraf.
你知道 我不能... 穆沙拉夫
I've met Musharraf, okay. Newt Gingrich knows my name.
我见过穆沙拉夫 纽特·金里奇知道我
I don't need this guy.
我不需要这个人
Can you just give him some job, get him off my back?
你可以给他安排个工作 别让他烦着我吗
Hey Jack, guess what? What?
杰克 猜猜我看到了什么 什么
I got the new H2 in metallic red. It is fully loaded
我买♥♥了红色的新款H2 很给力
and it's fucking beautiful.
他妈漂亮死了
Great! Hope you enjoy it. Enid!
好极 你喜欢就好 伊妮德
There he is. He isn't such a tough guy now, is he?
他出来了 看上去不像狠角色
Gyro...
希腊卷饼
Now this ought to make that fat Jew happy.
是时候让那个犹太胖子开心一下了
Forget Kidan. If he doesn't
别管凯登 如果他
do what we says with Sunsail, it'll be him next.
不兑现之前的承诺 下一个就轮到他
Go!
走
Emily? Baby?
艾米莉 亲爱的
Em? You here, baby?
在吗 宝贝
Now over here, we've a beautiful portrait by Aaron Shikler
这边是亚伦·史克勒
of our 35th president John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
为肯尼迪总统画的肖像
Adam... Adam, what are you talking about? Are you nuts?
亚当 亚当 你在说什么 你疯了吗
You said you wanted Gus Boulis gone from Sunsail.
你说过要盖斯·布勒斯从阳帆号♥消失
Five shots in the head? Five shots in the head?
头中五枪 头中五枪啊
That's what you think I was suggesting, you fucking moron.
你觉得我是这个意思吗 蠢货
Well, I asked him to be my caterer, not whacked the guy.
我是派人去做餐饮总管 不是要灭了他
Anyway, we're over 1000 miles away. They can't connect us to it.
不过现在覆水难收 别把我们拖下水就好
电影精选列表