It's a fucking reptile cage.
跟他妈爬行动物的笼子一样
Boulis is doing mega business here. Dude.
布勒斯在这做大生意呢 哥们
This blows. Whatever,
太差劲了 没关系
he's just trying to make a statement.
他就是想表明一下立场
This is how he operate? We've waited an hour.
这就是他的安排吗 都等了一小时了
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
I'm going back to Miami. Whoa, whoa, hang on, Adam.
我要回迈阿密去 等等 亚当
Sit down... sit down, okay.
坐下来 坐下来歇会
Konstantinos Boulis. Sorry to keep you.
盖斯坦提诺·布勒斯 久等了
Hey, Mike Scanlon. Pleasure to meet you.
迈克·斯坎隆很高兴见到你
Adam Kidane.
我是亚当·凯登
Sorry, Jack couldn't be here. He send his regards.
抱歉杰克不能前来 他让我带个好
You have done well for yourself, Gus.
你这里经营的不错 盖斯
Nice piece of boat like this, dude.
这么豪华的船 哥们
You gotta be a content man.
你肯定赚的盆盈钵满
Yeah, except for the fucking Attorney General.
是啊 要不是那个天杀的司法部长
Because of him, I need to keep in step with my sanity.
就因为他 我得小心行事
So, let's cut the crap.
好了 说正事吧
You and Jack planning to pay my price?
你和杰克能接受我的定价吗
Alright look, we can give you 20 cents from the dollar.
听着 我们给你两成现金收入
It's the best we can offer you.
这是我们的底线了
There's no negotiation. You pay my price, that's it!
这没商量的 按我的定价 就这样
Oh yes, I keep the ten percent interest. I run the business.
我还要一成的利润 是我在经营
And don't call me 'dude.'
还有别叫我 哥们
"Are you talking to me, huh?"
"你在和我说话吗"
"Are you talking to me? It's your move."
"你在和我说话吗 该你了"
"You make the move, huh."
"就看你怎么做"[出租车司机台词]
Sorry. Jack and his boys watch too many movies.
不好意思 杰克他们看得电影太多了
Movies, I didn't invite you here to listen to comedies.
电影吗 我不是叫你们来表演的
What, you joke with me? Movies? You guys... get out!
你在跟我开玩笑吗 电影 滚蛋吧
Whoa fellas... Hey... you come back when
大伙儿 什么时候你能尊敬我的叔叔了
you could show my uncle some respect. Okay?
你再回来谈吧
No, I'm just trying to lighten the mood.
不是 我就是想调节一下气氛
Olag, Christos...
走了 克里斯
Come on. Who doesn't like impression, right?!
别这样 谁不喜欢印象深刻呢
What the fuck!?
这他妈是怎么了
Oh, that went well.
真是顺利啊
Fucking idiot. Who doesn't negotiate?
真是白♥痴♥ 谁不协商一下啊
I know. I'm telling you. He's a hard ass dude.
我跟你说 哥们 他是个狠角色
You watch me put some hot sauce in this fucker tabbouleh.
你看我怎么往他的色拉上来点辣椒酱
He is not going to scare easy.
他不是那么容易唬住的
I don't how the hell you're gonna get him to negotiate.
你怎么才能让他重新跟咱们谈呢
Yeah, well you know what. Tried the Congress of United States.
你知道怎么办吗 找美国国会议员啊
Boulis will turn around. Mikey, trust me.
布勒斯会找咱们的 迈克 相信我
Hang on, Bob?
等等 鲍勃吗
Yeah Jack. Listen! I need a favor for a client.
杰克 是我 听着 我要你帮个忙
Sure! Name it. Which tribe we talking about?
没问题 说吧 这次又是哪个部族
No, not Indians.
不是印第安人
Greeks. Casino gambling in South Florida.
是希腊人 南佛罗里达的赌博业
I represent the 18th District of Ohio, Jack.
我是俄亥俄州十八区的代表 杰克
It's a bit of hot potato. Can you give me a pass on this one?
这会比较棘手 你能找别人吗
After the money I funnel to you this year, Bob...
我今年给了你筹了那么多钱 鲍勃
No, I don't think you get a pass, alright.
所以 这次就得找你
I need your help, I need it now.
我需要你的帮助 现在就要
Michael sends you the details. Thanks.
迈克尔会告诉你具体事宜的 谢了
So, here's the casino file.
这里是赌场的文件
Jack expect to see you on the C-Span no later than Thursday.
杰克想让你在周四前上电视
Tell him he's pushing it.
跟他说这太紧了
Bob, he knows how busy you are with the upcoming fall elections.
鲍勃 他知道你秋季大选的时候会很忙
In fact, if I'm not mistaken,
实际上 我没记错的话
he is organizing a huge fund raiser for you next Tuesday.
他下周二要为你举办一个募捐晚会
Thank you, Mr. Speaker.
谢谢 议长先生
I'm an ardent supporter of consumer's rights.
我是消费者权益的热切支持者
At the heart of my comments today
我今天的评论的主要内容
is how certain gaming companies treats their patrons.
是讲赌博业的公♥司♥是如何对待老客户的
There're a few bad apples out there who don't play by the rules.
有一些公♥司♥并没有遵守法规
And who must be... weeded... weeded out.
它们必须被清除掉
One such example, is the case of Sunsails casino
其中一家 就是阳帆赌场
and it's proprietor Gus Boulis.
还有它的经营者盖斯·布勒斯
Ney's the man. Ney's the man.
好样的 好样的
What's all the noise about kids?
怎么这么热闹
Oh hey Manny, we're just working hard
曼尼 我们只是努力工作
finding a buyer for your client.
帮你的客户找买♥♥主
Hey good, glad to hear it. Any live one?
我很高兴 有活着的吗
Oh yeah, we're all over it, Manny.
没问题 一切尽在掌控
No shady one from the Marianas, ok. Absolutely!
不要是马里亚纳群岛来的烂人 绝对不是
I serve this country, and no other.
我一心向国 别无他念
Listen, we need to give
听着 我们得不择手段
everything we can on this Boulis, alright.
搞定布勒斯这个人
I want you to call our friends at Fox News.
你给在福克斯做新闻的朋友打个电♥话♥
And have Delay hammer
也给德雷去电♥话♥
Jeb Bush son on the Florida. No, never mind!
让他在佛罗里达击败杰布·布♥什♥ 等下
I'll call Delay myself. He wants me to hook him up
还是我自己打给德雷吧
with a Harvard college Republican's.
他想通过我多认识几个在哈佛的共和党
Thinks that will made him looks good in front
好让他能在常青藤联盟的
of all those Ivy league monkeys.
那些白♥痴♥面前有点台面
Yeah, good luck with that.
是啊 这家伙够走运的
You know what, he was a pest exterminator
在德克萨斯的拉雷多
in Laredo, Texas, dude.
他就是个卖♥♥杀虫剂的
That's gonna be a huge challenge in Cambridge.
这对剑桥来说可是不小的挑战
Hey man, he clawed his way up to Majority Leader,
他已经成为了多♥党♥领袖
now he's got his eyes on the White House.
现在他把目标放在了白宫
Delay? Are we talking about the same guy?
德雷 我们说的是一个人吗
He's an alcoholic whose
在他见上帝之前
famous for raunchy party before he met God.
不过是个出入天上人间的酒鬼色胚
What the hell, dude? What the hell was that?
伙计 你怎么回事 到底怎么了
Never before has an
从没有过
individual who's been steadfast to our principles
像汤姆·德雷这样的众议院多♥党♥领袖
risen as high as House Majority Leader Tom Delay.
可以如此坚定地遵循着我们的原则
Tom Delay is the most effective,
汤姆·德雷是卓有成效的
I would say he was the most effective whip in the House...
我是说他在两个方面卓有成效
and I would say he's the most effective Majority Leader and
一是监管众议院 二是作为多♥党♥派领袖
thank God, Tom Delay is
谢天谢地 汤姆·德雷是
the Majority Leader in the House of Representatives
众议院多♥党♥领袖
and I would just like to add one thing to that because
然后我再想强调一件事情
I'm sure we all want to hear from Mr. Delay
虽然我们都想要聆听德雷先生的训诫
but Tom Delay is who all of us hope to be
但他是我们幼时所梦想成为的
when we grow up, Tom...
榜样 有请汤姆
You truly are my dearest friend.
你是我最真诚的朋友
Senator Jarvis, I have a check for you
贾维思议员 我这里有张支票给你
from Choctaw Indian.
来自印第安的酋客陶
Huh, that's my easy partner, Jack.
那可是我的老伙伴了 杰克
And they want to wish you the best for your campaign.
他们让我带话 祝你竞选顺利
Congratulate and thanks each of you for getting
恭祝和感谢在场所有人
involved in politics,
你们年纪轻轻就投身于政♥治♥
through young Republicans.
加入了共和党
What you're doing is commendable and important because
你们的选择关键且值得赞扬
as goes politics, so goes our country.
因为政♥治♥贤明 国家才能发展
Grover...
格罗夫
Glad you're on the team.
很高兴你也在这
Jack, you know how I feel about freebies.
杰克 你知道我是如何看待免费品的吗
Poncho is the third Indian
彭秋是这个月
you made me babysit this month.
你让我照顾的第三个印第安人了
There is also so much
我还得去教育一堆
Congressmen of American for tax reform want to be
税务改革会议员让他们明白
educated about the benefits of Indian gaming.
印第安的赌博业可以带来的丰厚的利润
Grover...
格罗夫
Grover, how about we fatten Poncho donations to
格罗夫 我们把彭秋的赞助
ATR to help you out with your operation costs?
拨给美国税务改革会 来解决的你财政问题怎么样
That be a start.
这只是一部分
电影精选列表