These tribe, was never told about the secret scheme
这些部落从未得知有关
that allowed Jack Abramoff and Michael Scanlon
允许杰克·阿布拉莫夫和迈克尔·斯坎隆
to take over 40 million dollars for services dubiously rendered.
挪走四千万美元用于不明事务的密谋
Senator, I respectfully invoked the privileges as stated.
参议员 我谨援引上述权利不予作答
You can continued dodging questions Mr. Abramoff,
你可以不断地回避问题 阿布拉莫夫先生
yet you ripped off my fellow native Americans.
但你不能否认剥削我印第安人♥民♥的事实
You referred to them as "Monkeys" And "Troglodytes"...
你称他们为"猴子"和"洞穴人"
Senator, I respectfully invoked the privileges as stated.
参议员 我谨援引上述权利不予作答
This is the most extraordinarily pattern of
这是在加入委员会之前
abuse and criminal conduct that has been
我所在此工作的十♥八♥年♥内
before this Committee the entire 18 years I've served here.
所见到的最为典型的滥用权力及犯罪行为
Mr. Abramoff, you've proven yourself to be callous.
阿布拉莫夫先生 你还真是个冷血的人啊
And to only have been, all about the money.
你所做的一切 全是为了钱
Do you not feel any shame?
难道你不觉得羞耻吗
Senator, I respectfully invoked the privileges as stated.
参议员 我谨援引上述权利不予作答
All this account of unscrupulous men are sadly for me,
所有这些不道德的人都使我感到遗憾
the tale we hear today is not.
但对今天听到的故事我却毫无同情
What sets this tale apart,
这件事之所以突出
what makes it truly extraordinarily is the extent
之所以影响恶劣便是因为它将
and degree of the apparent exploitation and deceit.
赤♥裸♥裸的剥削与欺诈发挥到了极致
Mr. Abramoff, have you nothing to say for yourself?
阿布拉莫夫先生 你难道没有要辩护的吗
Senator, I respectfully invoked the privileges as...
参议员 我谨援引上述权利
No.
不
Jack!
杰克
No, I no longer wish
不 我不再希望
to invoke the privileges. Jack!
援用上述权利 杰克
I have something to say and
我有话要说
I'm gonna say it. Jack!
你们都听好了 杰克
No, no, no! In fact, Jack, just be quiet!
别拦我 实际上 杰克 别说了
Jack, what are you doing?
杰克 你发什么神经
if we want to talk all about the money,
要是想谈钱的问题
why don't we start with the four, five thousand dollars checks
为什么不先从我亲自交到参议员贾维思
I personally handed to Senator Jarvis
手上的四五千美元重选活动资金
for his re-election campaign.
开始说起呢
And we know what that money was all about, don't we, Senator.
钱的来历你我都清楚 是不是 参议员
Or how about you, Senator Burman... I donated $30,000
或者说是你呢 参议员伯曼 我捐了三万
to influence your vote to keep the Mariana’s
来扩充你得票率好让玛丽安娜超♥市♥
opened for business, remember?
得以继续开张营业 记得吗
What about you, Senator McCain...
至于你呢 参议员麦凯恩
You should be sitting in the seat that I'm sitting in right now.
你现在应该坐在我的位子上接受传唤
For years, you've taken tens of thousands of dollars
多年来 你一直从像我一样的说客手里
from lobbyists just like me
拿走数以万计的钱财
representing competing Indian tribes
那些说客代表着其他印第安部落
who wanted to open up their own casinos
想通过开设赌场
that would have shut my clients down.
把我的客户挤出局
Sir, you're out of order. This man...
先生 你疯了 这家伙
this son of a bitch is guilty.
这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥才是有罪的
And if he is allowed to go free,
要是连他都是自♥由♥的
then there's something really wrong going on here.
那这地方问题可就不小了
Sir, you're out of order. Out of order?
先生 你太失控了 失控
You're out of order. You're out of order.
你才失控了 你才失控了
You're all out of order.
你们都他妈失控了
This whole Senate hearing is out of order.
这整个参议院听证会都失控了
Seize him!
抓住他
I've got a whole panel of Senators who loved to take money
我这还有一堆参议员的名单
from anybody who's got a fucking bank account.
他们可是有钱就收
And you call me a con Jew?
你还好意思叫我"犹太骗子"
Fucking hypocrites! You fucking hypocrites!
狗♥日♥的♥伪君子 你们这些狗♥日♥的♥伪君子
You ought to stand for something. You should protect people.
你们本应代表人♥民♥ 你们本应保护人♥民♥
Hold on... hold on. I've just completed my opening statement.
等等 等等 这才只是开场白呢
Mr. Abramoff?
阿布拉莫夫先生
Mr. Abramoff?
阿布拉莫夫先生
Senator, I respectfully invoked the privileges as stated.
参议员 我谨援引上述权利不予作答
And I say to you, Mr. Abramoff; Shame on you!
那我要说 阿布拉莫夫先生 你不知羞耻
Who the hell are you trying to look like?
你♥他♥妈♥想穿成谁
Who the hell are you trying to look like?
你♥他♥妈♥想穿成谁
Look, it's Michael Corleone!
看呐 是迈克尔·柯里昂
Hey, Corleone!
柯里昂
You are a thief and a racist buff.
你真是偷窃和种族歧视的行家
We pray for you, Jack Abramoff!
我们为你祈祷 杰克·阿布拉莫夫
Mr. President, at the end of the day, I was vilified as Satan
总统先生 在那天 我被污蔑为撒旦
and ordered to pay restitution of more
还被勒令赔偿2100余万美元
than 21 million dollars to the Indian tribes
给那些印第安部落
as well as 1.7 million to the IRS.
加上国税局的170万罚款
Adam Kidan was sentenced in Florida in March 2006
亚当·凯登于06年因购买♥♥阳帆赌场
to six years in prison for conspiracy
犯下♥阴♥谋罪及敲诈罪
and fraud in the purchase of the Sunsail casino gambling fleet.
在佛罗里达州被判处六年徒刑
Bob Ney was sentenced in January 2008 to two and a half years
鲍勃·内伊于08年一月因受贿
in prison for allegedly taking bribes from me.
被判处两年半徒刑
In 2005, Anthony Muscatello
05年 安东尼·穆卡戴罗
and Anthony Ferrari
和安东尼·法拉利
were charged with the murder of Gus Boulis.
被指控谋杀盖斯·布勒斯
In 2006, Tom Delay stepped down as Majority Leader
06年 汤姆·德雷从他的位子上退了下来
and resigned his seat in Congress
在德州大陪审团宣判有罪后
after being indictment by a Texas grand jury.
他辞去了在国会中的席位
In 2009, he appeared in
09年时 他出现在
the ABC hit show 'Dancing with the Stars'.
ABC的当红节目"与星共舞"中
My two old buds, Grover and Ralph...
我的两个老伙计 格罗夫和拉尔夫
they never face charges of any kind.
他们从未面临各种指控
And poor Kevin Ring,
可怜的凯文·林
well... he's looking at five years in federal prison.
等着他的是五年联邦监狱中的日子
As for Mike, well he's still free
至于迈克 他不但仍是自♥由♥身
and he has taken up work as a Hobart beach lifeguard
还且还在霍巴特海滩找了份救生员的工作
as he continued to stay out of jail
远离牢狱
while cooperating with the investigators.
同时配合调查人员
It's like starring in our own movie.
感觉就像出演自己的电影
Sorry, I was just trying to lighten the mood.
抱歉 我只是想调节下气氛
Make bail, huh?
保释了
Yeah, so far. Looks like...
目前看来是的
Thanks for coming, Jack.
谢谢你能来 杰克
Pam would be furious
帕姆要是知道我还跟你聊天的话
if she knows that I was even talking to you.
肯定会大发雷霆
We still friends, right?
我们还是朋友 不是吗
"I know it was you, Fredo."
"我知道那是你 弗雷多"
"You broke my heart. Right... you broke my heart."
"你伤了我的心 没错 你伤了我的心"
Or as Harry Truman once said;
抑或正如同哈利·楚门说过的
"You want a friend in Washington D.C..."
"想在华盛顿特区找个朋友"
"... get a dog."
"养条狗去吧"
Jack, you have no idea
杰克 你根本不知道
how much pressure they put on me, at Justice.
审判时他们给了我多大压力
I'm sorry, bro!
我很抱歉 老兄
It's okay. My lawyer tells me
没事 我的律师告诉我
you only beat me to it by about 2 minutes.
你只比我早两分钟
The student becomes the master.
青出于蓝胜于蓝
Your serve.
你开球
You're a good kid, Mike.
你是个好孩子 迈克
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
I was sentenced to six years
我被判处六年徒刑
at a federal correctional institution in Cumberland, Maryland.
于马里兰州的坎伯兰联邦惩教所服刑
Pam and the kids visit me on weekends.
帕姆和孩子们会在周末时来看我
I spend the rest of my time leading a Jewish prayer group.
我用剩下的时间建立了一个犹太祈祷组
And teaching a screenwriting class to my fellow inmates.
同时给我的狱友们开了一门编剧课
Occasionally I'll find time to throw darts at the
有时候我会朝着
photograph of George W. Bush.
小布♥什♥的照片扔飞镖
If it wasn't for all the money I help poured into Florida,
要不是靠着我帮着投入佛罗里达的资金
that idiot would never have left Texas
那个傻子肯定离不开德州
and I think you'd agreed, we all will be better for it.
我想你会同意 我们都会好过些
And despite the fact that the Justice Department recommended
尽管司法部基于我的充分配合
my sentence be reduced by 2 years,
建议小布♥什♥总统
for fully cooperation with the investigators...
缩短两年刑期
电影精选列表