You do not mind giving them.
这些人都差不多
These kinds are all alike.
-我这种人 -对 你这种人
-My "kind". -Yeah,your "kind".
你大势已去 自己都没感觉
Your time is gone and you don't even fucking realize it.
我的时代永不完结
My time will never be gone.
听见了啊 好傲慢啊
Did you hear that? The arrogance of the man.
你应该更谦卑一些
You need to be a little more humble.
要灭灭你的气焰才行 你需要得很
Needs to be taken down a peg or two. That's what he needs.
那来拿下我啊
Take me down,then.
来啊 我看你♥他♥妈♥不敢
Go on,I fucking dare you.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
-你怎么了 -布兰登?林奇
-What happened to you? -Brendan Lynch.
布兰登?林奇 他是佛教♥徒♥啊
Brendan Lynch? He's a Buddhist!
他是佛教♥徒♥又怎样
So what if he's a fucking Buddhist?
你♥他♥妈♥以为佛教♥徒♥不打人吗
You think Buddhists don't beat people up?
你以为佛教♥徒♥和别人不一样
You think Buddhists don't fuck their kids
不会搞砸孩子的生活吗
like everyone else?
你明显很心烦
You're obviously very upset!
藏族人在街上冲人吐痰
Tibetans spit on blind people in the street!
在非洲杀白化病人
Their killing albinos in Africa!
你太他妈天真了
You're so fucking naive.
别冲我骂脏话 神父
Please don't curse at me,Father.
我希望早晨你清醒的时候
I think It would be best to continue this conversation
咱们再聊吧
in the morning,sober.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要当牧师啊
Why are you a fucking priest at all?
你♥他♥妈♥应该当会计 要么就去买♥♥保险
You should be a fucking accountant! Or a fucking insurance man!
可怕
Terrible!
回家吧
Let's go home.
什么啊
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
你要离开了
You're leaving?
我觉得这样最好
I think it's for the best.
因为昨晚的事情
Because of last night?
因为很多事情
Because of a lot of things.
不光是昨天的事情 或是这发生的事情
Not just last night. Or what's happened here.
如果你必须知道原因的话 我很困惑
I've been having doubts,if you must know.
听着 我昨晚不应该那样说
Listen,I'm sorry about what I said last night.
你说的话多恶毒啊
You said what you said with such venom!
我没想到你那么讨厌我
I didn't realize you hated me that much.
我一点也不讨厌你
I don't hate you at all.
那是为什么
Then,why?
你就是一点也不正直啊
It's just you have no integrity!
形容谁最坏也不过如此
That's the worst thing I can say about anybody.
这
Well,that's...
-这真是 -希望你能找到你寻找的
-That's just... -Hope you find what you're looking for.
祝你好运
Good luck.
神父
Father?
你好
Hello.
你要去都柏林吗
You're going to Dublin?
对
Yeah.
离开一阵
Just getting away for a while,you know?
我听说你教堂的事了 真糟糕
I heard about your church. Terrible thing.
是啊
Yes.
你肯定很难受
You must be very upset.
是的
Yes,I am.
我要带他回家 回意大利
I'm bringing him home. To his family in Italy.
都柏林然后 去罗马
Dublin and then... Rome.
你最近怎样
How have you been?
这里人对我很好
People here have been very kind to me.
我是说
I mean...
有时我觉得过不下去了
You know,sometimes I think I cannot go on.
但是
But...
我会努力的
I will go on.
神父
Father!
做弥撒有点早啊
Little early for mass.
哈特博士破晓时去钓鱼
Dr. Hart was out fishing at the crack of dawn.
他很不乐意地载了我一程
He begrudgingly gave me a ride.
你去哪儿
Where are you headed?
去那边的沙滩
Just down the beach there.
-我能一起去吗 -别了 下次吧
-Can I come along? -Not really,no. Maybe later.
好吧 那我不留你了
That's fine,yeah. I won't keep you.
你写完书了吗
Did you finish your book?
写完了 我不知道写的怎么样
Yes,I did. I don't know how good it is.
肯定很棒 你是个很好的作家
I'm sure it'll be extraordinary. You're a very fine writer.
谢谢 詹姆斯
Thank you,James!
你知道那天咱们说话的时候你换了话题
You know you changed the subject the other day when we were talking.
什么话题
What was the subject?
你知道的 你的罪是做了不该做的事
You know what the subject was. I think you committed a sin of omission.
肯定有比这更重的罪
I'm sure there are worse sins than sins of omission.
你是专家 神父
I'll let you be the expert in that department,father.
说实话 我觉得咱们聊罪恶聊太多了
I think there's too much talk about sins,to be honest.
聊道德聊得有点少
Not enough talk about virtues.
你也许说得对
You might be right.
你把什么放在首位
What would be your number one?
我可能太不重视宽恕了
I think forgiveness has been highly underrated.
我宽恕你
I forgive you.
你宽恕我吗
Do you forgive me?
永远
Always.
想跳下去吗 他们说这是轻松的解决方式
Thinking of throwing yourself in? They say that's the easy way out.
不太轻松 我可不想
Nothing easy about it,I wouldn't have thought.
我没有走在正路上 神父
I'm in a bad way,Father.
我不是要扯你进来
No,I'm not putting you on.
实际上 我已经走上歪路
The truth is I've been in a bad way for...
很久了
a long time.
什么也不想做
No will to do anything.
觉得一切都没有价值
Feeling of nothing being worthwhile...
四分五裂
A sense of disassociation.
游离冷漠
Detachment.
我有老婆和孩子
I had a wife and kids,
但他们对我来说什么都不是
they meant nothing to me.
我有钱 但也一文不值
I have money. It means nothing to me.
我有人生
I have life...
毫无意义
and it means nothing to me.
你认为那种感觉从哪来的 游离感
Where do you think it comes from? The sense of detachment.
不知道从哪来
From nowhere.
不知道
From nowhere.
听着 我得去见一个人
Listen,I have to meet someone now.
之后我会去找你
I'll call on you after.
咱们可以聊聊
We'll talk.
让你走上正轨 好吗
Get you back on track. OK?
-好吗 -谢谢
-OK? -Thank you.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you,Father.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你还好吗 -还好
-You all right? -Yeah.
慢慢把手从口袋拿出来
Take your hands out of your pockets. Slowly.
为什么
Why?
听说你有枪
I heard you had a gun.
不得不说 我很吃惊 我以为我得去找你呢
I have to say I'm surprised. Thought I'd have to go looking for you.
我来这不代表你要把事情进行到底
Just 'cause I'm here doesn't mean you have to go through with it.
必须进行
Yes it does!
就和打电♥话♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥一样
It's one of those cell phone selling properties.
你能想到事情会这样吗
Did you ever think it would come to this,though,huh?
我期待不会变成这样 我以为你是我的朋友
I was hoping it wouldn't. I thought you were a friend of mine.
朋友只是没变成敌人的人
Your friend is just an enemy you haven't made yet.
-廉价的愤世嫉俗 -不廉价
-Cheap cynicism. -Not cheap,now,no.
是好不容易得来的愤世嫉俗
It's a cynicism that's been hard won!
是通过
It's a cynicism that's been earned...
一大堆身体和精神折磨得来的
over a hell of a lot of physical and psychological torture.
那我收回 但无论如何 都是愤世嫉俗
I take it back then. But it's cynicism none the less.
这就是咱们的区别
Maybe that's the difference between us.
对 但这不是唯一的区别