Whatever you say,Father. You're the boss.
过得如何
How's that working out for you?
-我好久没出门了 -好吧
-I haven't been out in a good while. -So you say.
不是 我一直规规矩矩的 别转移话题
No,no. I've been a very good lad. And don't change the subject.
什么话题
What was the subject?
你知道什么话题
You know what the subject was.
爸爸 是为男人 男人 还能是什么呢
Oh,daddy,a man. A man,what else?
都快成习惯了 宝贝
It's getting to be a habit,honey.
我知道 多可悲啊 我什么都做不好
I know. It's pathetic,I can't do anything right.
墨镜不错
Nice shades.
像不像第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Do they make me look like Jackie O?
不太像
Not really.
你就为这个来的吧 多讨厌啊 是吧
This what you came to go about? Nasty,huh?
颜色不错
Interesting color.
人们说 如果你仔细寻找 在所有事物中都能看到美
They say you can find beauty in everything,if you look hard enough.
要我说 只能在大部分事物中寻到美
And I'd say you can find beauty in most things.
不是所有 那是胡说八道
Not everything. That's nonsense.
我怎么会明白呢 我只是个老了的洗衣工
What would I know? I'm just an old washer woman.
听着 如果你不想和我说话 没事
Listen,if you don't want to talk to me,that's fine.
我不是来这逼你的
I'm not here to compel you to do anything.
你可不知道 神父
You never know,Father.
也许我喜欢被人强迫呢 也许我很享受
Maybe I'd like to be compelled. Maybe I'd enjoy it.
我会和杰克谈谈 看看他怎么说
I'll have a word with Jack. See what he has to say for himself.
大审判官 去自己听听吧
Grand Inquisitor? Go and hear for yourself.
他肯定很高兴
I'm sure he'll be only too pleased
有人对着他说教
to have someone else to bore the ears off.
很早以前我就不听他胡扯了
I stopped listening to his old shite a long time ago.
是这样吗 对不起 我之前没发现
That's how it is,is it? I'm sorry,I didn't realize.
你以为我们是格蕾丝王妃和雷尼尔三世呢
You thought we were another Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier?
我知道你们的婚姻不幸福
I know it wasn't a very happy marriage.
但他们也是 所以这个类比不大好
So it's not a great analogy.
神父 你知道我一直喜欢你这点的
You know that's what I've always liked about you,Father.
对这个郊区来说 你有点太犀利了
You're just a little too sharp for this parish.
他是个好人 砍了两个人的头 血溅得到处都是
Fine fellow he was. Decapitated the two of them. Blood all over the place.
-你好啊 神父 -杰克
-Hi,Father. -Jack.
能和你谈谈吗 私底下
Could I have a word? In private.
听着不妙啊
Sounds ominous.
我的律师在哪儿呢
Where's Johnnie Cochran when you need him?
我希望咱俩不是被关在这 要不然得做♥爱♥才能取暖呢
I hope we don't get locked in here. We'd have to make love to keep warm.
我和维诺妮卡谈了谈 杰克
I had a word with Veronica,Jack.
在屋外是吗 没事吧
Out at the house,are you? Is everything all right?
没事 我是说 有事
Everything's fine. I mean now,everything's not fine.
星期日弥撒的时候 墨镜啊什么的
Mass on Sunday? With the shades and everything.
-那件事 -对 那件事
-Oh,that. -Yes,that.
你打的她 还是怎么回事
Are you laying into her or what's going on?
我没对她不好 没有 是那个她正交往的黑人干的
I wasn't mean to her. No. That's that black fellow that she's been seeing.
我是说她正交往的那个有色人
I mean that colored fellow she's been seeing.
我可不是种族歧视 只是说漏嘴了
I didn't mean to be racist,that was a slip of the tongue.
-你是说他打的她 -我就是这个意思
-You're saying he beat her up? -That's what I'm assuming. Yeah.
她说话很难懂 我理解不了
The way she speaks in riddles. I can't make any sense out of her.
我觉得她有狂躁症 要么就是乳糖不耐 两个之一吧
I think she's bipolar. Or lactose intolerant. One of the two.
神父 我已经不知道我俩怎么样
I don't know where I am with her anymore,Father.
说实话 我挺高兴她离开我的
And if I'm honest with you,I'm kind of glad to have her off my hands.
即使这个人打她
Even if this fellow is knocking her about?
和我有什么关系
What's it to do with me!
什么
What?
那是我不能承受之重
Not everyone can carry the weight of the world!
-那你的婚姻呢 你的誓言呢 -我的誓言
-What about your marriage? The oaths you took? -The oaths I took!
听着
Listen...
和那个人在一起 她更快乐了 更稳定
She's happier,now that she's seeing him. A lot more settled down.
平静多了 我也不再受监视了
Like a lot calmer. And I'm not under surveillance anymore.
我想什么时候回家都行
I can just reel in at whatever time I like.
大家都很开心 有什么不好
So everybody's happy! Where's the harm in that?
要带块牛肉回家吗
Shall I cut you a side of beef to take home?
刚宰的
It's freshly slaughtered.
-西蒙 -你好 神父
-Simon. -Hello,Father.
怎么今天来了
Why the visit today?
不是为了车来的
It's not about my car.
是布瑞南夫人的事 你是她男友
It's about Mrs. Brennan. You're her boyfriend.
我有时上她 这算她男朋友吗
I fuck her from time to time. Does that make me her boyfriend?
-在这算 -那我听说她有很多男友
-Does around here. -She has a lot of boyfriends,I've heard.
多少个
How many?
你想让我承认通奸 所以才来的
You want me to confess to adultery? Is that why you're here?
有人打她
Somebody beat her up.
-她说我打她吗 -她没有
-Did she tell you I beat her up? -No,she didn't.
那你来干吗
Then why are you here?
有人打她
Somebody beat her up.
不是你 就是她丈夫
It's either you or the husband.
我不觉得杰克会打她 他不是那种人
I don't think Jack would beat her up. He's not the type.
哪种人
What is the type?
-你知道吗 有人喜欢被打 -谁
-Some of them like to be hit,you know? -Who?
白人 爱尔兰女人 别问为什么
White women,Irish women. Do not ask me why.
-得是心理医生才懂 -胡说八道
-You'd have to be a psychiatrist. -That's nonsense.
没有
No,no.
他们喜欢被打
They like to be hit.
特殊情况下 她们求着被打
In certain situations,they beg for it in fact.
所以她遭报应了 是吧
So she got what was coming for her,did she?
-我只是泛泛而谈 -泛泛而谈
-I was speaking generally. -Oh,you were speaking generally.
我是在说她的事
Well,I'm speaking specifically.
-别再那么干了 -你不能告诉我该做什么
-Don't do it again. -You cannot tell me what to do!
-咱们不是在布道 -布道 对
-We're not in the missions now. -Oh,the missions! Right.
违抗你就要被砍手吗
Are you going to chop off my hand if I disobey you?
你知道你们的历史 很伟大
You know your history. That's grand.
我喜欢读书
I like to read.
你也许认为黑人
You probably think that black people...
是啊是啊 黑人 白人 什么什么的
Yeah,yeah. Black people,white people. Blah,blah,blah.
神父 走开 你的布道结束了
Run along now,Father. Your sermon is finished.
小心点好啊
Better watch your step there.
为什么
Why is that?
如果他是打伤她的人
If he was him who was laying into her,
那你就要小心了
you have to tread very carefully there.
那是非常敏感的事情
It's a very sensitive area.
你得解释解释 我恐怕完全不知道你在说什么
You'll have to explain this to me. I'm afraid you've lost me completely.
教会不能参与人种多样性相关事务
The Church can't be seen to be getting involved in matters of diversity.
知道吗
Do you know?
你是说 打人
You mean if he's beating her up
是某种宗教仪式什么的吗
as one of those ethnic rituals or something?
好像他们一边打人一边握手似的
Like when they do that thing when they shake hands!
我知道你在笑我
You're mocking me now,I can tell!
敏感话题要谨慎对待 我就是想说这个
We have to be very circumspect in those areas. That's all I'm saying.
我会谨慎的 神父 别担心
I'll be very circumspect,Father. Don't you worry about that.
最近怎样
How's all?
快死了 你呢
At death's door. You?
一样 还用那个旧打字机呢 这么矫情
Same. Still using the old typewriter,I see. You have an affectation?
我的人生就很矫情
My whole life has been an affectation.
这就是那种 听起来很风趣 其实没什么意义的话
One of those lines that sounds witty and doesn't actually make much sense.
被你发现啦
Caught out again.
最近一本杰作写得怎样啦
How's the latest masterpiece going?
比《西西莉亚赫恩》好 但是比不上《巴菲尔德》
Better than "Cecilia Hearn" but not as good as "Beffield".
要是能这么评价每个人就好了
Wish I could say that about everybody.
给我带来点什么
What have you got for me?
需要别的吗
Need anything else?
-枪 -什么
-A gun. -Yeah?
PPK自动手♥枪♥
A Walther PPK.
邦德的选择 希♥特♥勒♥在地下室就用这个自杀的
Bond's weapon of choice. Old Adolph killed himself with one in the bunker.
这是你的计划
That's the plan,is it?
要是时候到了
No intention of riding around in agony for hours on end
我不想连续挣扎上几个小时
when the time comes.
也不知道我是谁 我在哪
Not knowing who I am or where I am.
胡说八道
It's nonsense.
我是实用主义