不因盗贼其一被救深感绝望
更不推定盗贼其二必受惩处
七岁时 我第一次尝到了精♥液♥的味道
I first tasted semen when I was seven years old.
没什么要说的吗
Nothing to say?
作为开场白 显然很吓人
It's certainly a startling opening line.
什么意思 你在讽刺我吗
What is that,irony?
不好意思 从头来过吧
I'm sorry. Let's start again.
你想和我说什么
What do you want to say to me?
我在此聆听你要倾诉的一切
I'm here to listen to whatever you have to say.
七岁时 我被一位牧师强♥暴♥了
I was raped by a priest when I was seven years old.
法庭记录里写 我的精神和肉体都受到了奸♥污♥
Orally and anally as they say in the court reports.
持续了五年 五年间的每一天
This went on for five years; every other day for five years.
我流了很多血 你可以想象得到 流了特别多
I bled a lot,as you can imagine I bled a terrible amount.
-你和别人说过这件事吗 -我正在和你说啊
-Have you spoken to anyone about this? -I'm speaking to you,now!
我是说 你有没有寻求过专业帮助
I mean,have you sought professional help?
为什么 我能学会怎么处理吗
Why? So I could learn how to cope?
所以我能学会如何容忍♥
So that I could learn how to live with it?
也许我根本不想处理问题
Maybe I don't want to cope.
也许我根本不想学着去容忍♥
Maybe I don't want to learn how to live with it.
你有提出正式控告吗 有没有作证
Did you make a formal complaint? Did you testify?
他死了
The man's dead.
我不知道说些什么
I don't know what to say to you.
对不起 我无法回答你
I have no answer for you,I'm sorry.
就算他还活着又有什么用呢
What good would it do anyway if he were still alive?
杀一个混♥蛋♥有什么意义
What would be the point of killing the bastard?
一点也不新鲜 杀个坏牧师没有意义
That would be no news. There's no point in killing a bad priest.
杀个好牧师 会震惊世人的
Killing a good one? That would be a shock!
他们不会明白是怎么一回事
They wouldn't know what to make of that.
我要杀了你 神父
I'm going to kill you,Father.
我要杀了你 因为你没做错什么
I'm going to kill you 'cause you've done nothing wrong!
我要杀了你 因为你是无辜的
I'm going to kill you because you're innocent.
但不是现在
Not right now,though.
我会给你时间处理后事的
I'll give you enough time to put your house in order.
愿你与神相和
Make your peace with God.
定在下周日吧
Sunday week,let's say.
我会和你在那边的沙滩见面 水边处
I'll meet you down by the beach,down by the water there.
周日杀牧师 挺不错的
Killing a priest on a Sunday! That'll be a good one.
没什么要说的吗 神父
Nothing to say to me,Father?
现在没有 但是下周日我会想到的
Not right now,no. But I'm sure I'll think of something by Sunday week.
神父有难
-基♥督♥之驱 -阿门
-Body of Christ. -Amen.
喝得有点多了 米歇尔
A little too much wine again,Mícheál?
对不起 神父
Sorry,Father.
我怀疑这是不是你的某种策略
I'm wondering is this some kind of ploy on your behalf.
策略 神父
Ploy,Father?
我发现我的藏酒 最近消失了
I've noticed my stocks of booze appear to be somewhat diminished of late.
我怀疑这是不是你的某种策略
I'm wondering is this some kind of ploy you're working?
来掩饰你偷偷喝酒的事
Cover up for the wine you've been imbibing on the Q.T.
我不知道您在说什么
I've no idea what you're talking about.
利瑞神父没发现问题
Father Leary noticed nothing amiss.
利瑞神父没我这么了解你 米歇尔
Father Leary does not know you as well as I do,Mícheál.
他不太知道你的一肚子坏水
He may well underestimate the depths of your Machiavellian chicanery.
我能走了吗 神父
Can I go now,Father?
着什么急 黑♥手♥党♥总部有集♥会♥吗
What's the hurry? Have they called a meeting at Mafia Headquarters?
走吧
On your way!
最近在忏悔时听到的话呀
Things you hear in confession these days!
-让人郁闷 -你不能把自己代入进去
-It's depressing. -You have to detach yourself from it.
咱们是提供慰藉的 不能代入个人情感
We're here to provide solace. Your personal feelings don't come into it.
我知道 你把我当成什么啦
I know that! What do you take me for?
但是很难啊 人们的生活太乱了
It's difficult,though. The mess people make of their lives.
怎么了 当然别说细节
What's the problem? Without going into details,obviously.
长着大大的黑眼睛的女人 你见着她了吗
That woman with the big black eye,have you seen her?
-维诺妮卡布瑞南 是的 -她就很奇怪
-Veronica Brennan. Yeah. -She's an odd one.
她遇到的事情很怪
Things she comes up with.
感觉想把你拉进沟里
Think she's trying to drag you down into the muck.
你知道什么是 吸♥精♥ 吗
Do you know what "felching" is?
我知道什么是 吸♥精♥
I do know what "felching" is,yeah.
-我还得查字典呢 -说好的不提细节呢
-I had to look it up. -This is you not going into details?
不好意思 反正她遇到的问题一发不可收拾了
Sorry. Anyway,whatever is wrong with her has obviously gotten out of hand.
她被打了
She's got knocked around now.
如果你和她说这个事 她会暴怒的
Well if you say it to her she'll raise holy hell.
忏悔的时候 听听她说什么 再说
Say it on the basis of something she said during confession.
我知道 我知道 不能那样做
I know,I know,we can't have that.
那娘们会被逐出教会的
She could be excommunicated,the cow.
我会和她还有杰克聊聊
I'll have a word with her. Jack as well.
作为牧师的职责什么的
Pastoral duties and what have you.
不谈她忏悔的事 看看会怎样
Nothing to do with her confession. See what's going on.
那个有色人种 那个 乌干达人
That colored fellow,the... Ugandan.
我觉得是她的情人之一
He's one of her lovers,I think.
西蒙是科特迪瓦来的
Simon's from the Ivory Coast.
对 我知道不是那儿就是圭亚那
Right. I knew it was that or Guyana
要么就是某个非洲国家来的
or one of those African countries.
圭亚那在南美
Guyana is in South America.
我可不这么觉得 神父 我地理可好了
Don't think so,Father. I was always pretty good at Geography.
不错
Not bad!
没想到啊
Surprisingly.
以为你就是瞎画呢
I was expecting a daub.
这俩人是谁
Who are these two lads?
不知道 我读了些鬼故事
Don't know. I'm reading these ghost stories.
也许和鬼故事有关吧
Maybe it's got something to do with that.
恐怖
Spooky.
你知道是谁吗
So,did you know who it was?
我知道是谁
Yes,I know who it was.
你了解他吗
Do you know him well?
很了解
Well enough.
根据你的了解 你认为他只是吓唬你么
Knowing this man as you do... Do you think it was an idle threat?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
如果你不确定 那就可能不是闹着玩
If you're not sure,it means it's possible.
也许是吧
Yes,I suppose.
你没宽恕他吧
You didn't grant him absolution,obviously?
他没要求我宽恕
He didn't ask for it.
那就明白了 他不是来忏悔的 根本毫无悔意
There you have it. The man is not penitent. There's no contrition.
他威胁你要犯罪 而不是请求宽恕
He's threatening to commit a crime,not asking for forgiveness for one.
忏悔隐私神圣不可侵犯这一点就不成立了
The inviolability of the sacramental seal does not apply.
你是说让我报♥警♥吗
You're saying I should go to the police?
我可没说 詹姆斯
I'm not saying anything,James.
你来做决定
The choice is yours.
别说你犯了个典型的错误
Don't tell me,you made the classic error.
应该竖着割 不应该横着
You're supposed to cut down,not across.
这是布鲁诺
This is Bruno.
我总想要一辆红色跑车
And I always wanted a fast car,a red one.
我以为你度过中年危机了呢
I thought you'd already had your midlife crisis?
你是位漂亮的年轻姑娘
You're a very nice-looking young woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢你的领结
I like your bow tie.
上头有圆点
It's got polka dots.
米罗 这是我女儿菲奥纳 她从伦敦来
This is my daughter Fiona,Milo. She's over from London.
-你在戏弄我 -我没有
-You're having me on. -I'm not having you on.
-但你是牧师啊 -我在成为牧师前结婚的
-But you're a priest. -I was married before I became a priest.
我和我妻子生了孩子 菲奥娜 我妻子去世了
My wife and I had a child,Fiona. My wife died...
然后我成为了神职人员
and after that I joined the priesthood.
-能这样吗 -看起来可以
-You can do that,can you? -It would appear so.
别告诉我你犯了个典型的错误
Don't tell me. You made the classic error.
-我已经指引过她了 弗兰克 -应该竖着割
-I've already done that guide,Frank -You're supposed to cut down.
-我说我已经做完了 -看看
-I said I've already done it! -Now,now!
喝点烈酒吧
Drop of the hard stuff for yourself.
为这位漂亮但是苦恼的小姐
A generous serving of the old water of life
上个大杯的生命之泉
for this beautiful,yet troubled.
滚开
Fuck off!
嘴巴够坏的 配上婊♥子♥ 正合我意
An exceedingly dotty mouth. I like that in a whore.
布兰登 不是说这个的时候
Brendan,now's not the time.
听你的 神父 你做主