Pragmatism.
我从哪买♥♥枪
Where would I get a gun from?
得了吧
Come on,now. Give me a break.
在这个国家 从来都不会少枪的 对吧
You've never been short of guns in this country,have you?
我得说 你今天挺让人难过的
You're awfully mournful today,I must say.
你屋里没有照片
You don't have any photographs.
没有
No.
这点上我和阿帕切人一样
I'm in agreement with the Apaches on that score.
阿帕切人
The Apaches?
阿帕切人 阿♥拉♥帕霍人
The Apaches. The Arapaho.
洪克帕帕苏族人
The Hunk papa Sioux.
连一张妈妈的也没有
Not even one of Mum?
不需要照片才能记住你母亲
Don't need a photograph to remember your mother.
记忆会消散 这是最可怕的地方
Memories fade. That's what's so terrible about them.
不会的
No,they don't.
不太会的
Not really.
我应该买♥♥个拐杖
I should buy a cane.
很配你 你的心理年龄大
It'd suit you. You're old beyond your years.
能让我感觉很傲慢
Give me a feeling of imperiousness.
-而且你可以靠着它 -可以靠着 沉思
-And you could lean on it. -I could lean on it! Reflectively.
梳理事情
Point things out.
把某人打死
Club someone to death with it.
钝器啊 打谁呢
A blunt instrument,yeah. Who,though?
那个都柏林来的年轻人
That young man from Dublin.
是不是所有的器具都不好用
Are all instruments blunt?
笛子和号♥角呢
Flutes and horns?
这是谁呀
Who's this now?
是我女儿 菲奥娜
It's my daughter,Fiona.
像是法国小说里的人
Right! Like a French novel or something.
这个家伙叫什么 叫布兰纳诺
What was the fellow's name? Bernanos.
我是麦克菲茨杰拉德 在路那头买♥♥了个大房♥子
Michael Fitzgerald. I've bought the big house up the road.
-最近没在弥撒时见到你 -最近很忙
-Haven't seen you at mass recently. -I've been too busy.
我在考虑建个小教堂
Thinking of getting a chapel built on the grounds.
《故园风雨后》的风格
Like Brideshead Revisited.
然后你可以辞了职来看看 省点我的事
Then you could pop in freelance and save me the trouble.
-真可爱 -也很贵 高级马肉啊
-Lovely creature. -Really expensive too. Prime horsemeat.
-你♥爸♥爸很有趣 -是吗
-Interesting man,your father. -Is that right?
一个好人 大好人
A good man. A fine man.
附近没人说他一句坏话
Nobody around here has a bad word to say about him.
-让我奇怪他隐藏了什么 -天啊 你这个臭混♥蛋♥
-Makes you wonder what he's hiding. -God,you're a fucking prick!
-脾气好大 -菲奥娜
-Oh,feisty! -Fiona...
我开玩笑呢 如他们所说 毫无冒犯之意
I'm kidding. No offence meant,as they say.
帮我个忙吧 神父
Do me a favor,Father.
找个下午来见我 我有个提议
Swing by the house one afternoon. I've a proposition.
-是吗 -是啊
-Really? -Yes,really.
融♥资♥提议 你感兴趣吧
A financial proposition. That interests you,doesn't it?
要是教会不在乎钱 那就该升黑旗哀悼了
It would be a black day when the Church is no longer interested in money.
斯坦顿督查
Inspector Stanton.
神职人员深夜到访
The clergy at this time of the night.
也许会有个狂野的开场
We could be getting off to a wild start.
神父 你听见什么了 想说什么
Well,hey Father! What do you hear? What do you say?
不好意思 我不知道有人在
I'm sorry,I didn't realize you had company.
没事 只是小里欧
Sure. It's only Little Leo.
你在看我屁♥股♥吗 神父
Are you checking out my ass,Father?
没有
Huh? No.
他在逗你呢 神父 我能为你做点什么
He's only messing with you,Father. What can I do for you?
不用躲着里欧吧 对吧 里欧
There's nothing to hide from Leo. Right,Leo?
他喜欢坦坦荡荡一目了然 杰瑞 就像你的屁♥股♥似的
He likes an open book,Jerry. Like your ass.
神父 和警方有关吗
Is this a police matter,Father?
没有 是私 私事
No,it's a personal... a personal thing.
是私 私事
It's a personal... personal thing.
神父 你看起来很忧愁 我的建议 撒手别管啦
You look worried,Father. My advice: take it on the lamster.
你不想为个小人来这
You don't want to drop in for the phonus bolonus...
最后搞个出人意料的结果把 明白吗
and wind up with a shock in the kisser. Get me?
-他没心情 里欧 -也许我能让他不绷着脸了呢
-He's not in the mood,Leo. -Maybe I can cheer up the old sourpuss.
神父 让我给你带来段好时光吧
I'll show you a good time,Father.
好时光里欧 就是我
Good Time Leo,that's me.
你要是穿着那长袍就要额外计费了
Although it will be extra if I let you wear that cassock.
我知道你们这些长金发的教♥徒♥什么样
I know what you holy rollers are like when you're getting golden hairs.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
他挺有个性 是吧
He's a character,huh?
你有什么困扰 神父 你看起来很不安
What's troubling you,Father? You seem agitated.
你需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
我曾祖父的
My great grandfather's.
他说那这个干掉了一个开罗帮的人
Said he took it off one of the Cairo Gang...
就在血色星期天扫射的时候
when he shot them all on Bloody Sunday.
第一个血色星期天
The first Bloody Sunday,obviously.
-有用上的时候吗 -有
-Ever had call to use it? -Yeah.
我有次在威克洛山杀了个人
I killed a man once in the Wicklow Mountains.
因为什么
What case was that?
你要把我惹急了
Now you're just pissing me off.
有人威胁你吗 神父 遇见了什么事儿
Somebody been threatening you,Father? What have you been up to now?
不是你 谁遇见了
If not you,who else?
-你说你想用枪干嘛 -我没说
-What did you say you wanted it for? -I didn't say.
要我说 是为了你的狗
I'd say you wanted it for your dog.
你的狗快死了 很痛苦
The dog's dying. It's in pain.
你想在这几天
You're worried you might have to
结束它的痛苦
put it out of its misery one of these days.
我的狗快死了 很痛苦
My dog's dying. It's in pain.
我想在这几天结束它的痛苦
I'm worried I might have to put it out of its misery one of these days.
很有同情心啊 是吧 没法劝你 我自己也是这样
Compassionate,huh? Well I can't argue with that. I'm compassionate myself.
早先已经有过那样的事了
Already had one of those,you know. Early on.
-哪样 -恋童癖牧师
-One of what? -Pedophile priest.
二十年前 在都柏林
Twenty years ago. This was in Dublin.
一个年轻姑娘控告一起强♥暴♥案
Young girl made a complaint. A rape.
-发生了什么 -你觉得呢
-What happened? -What do you think?
我逮捕了那个混♥蛋♥
I arrested the bastard,
48小时候 我就收拾包来了西边
and 48 hours later I was packing my bags and making my way out West.
-你搬来出了 -重新调配
-You moved out? -Reassigned,yeah.
那个人呢
What happened to him?
他被派到海外布道了 非洲
I was told they were sending him to one of the missions overseas: Africa.
我想在那他想做什么做什么了
He could do whatever he wanted over there,I suppose.
-不管怎样 谢谢 -记住这句话 神父
-Thanks,anyway. -Like the man says,Father.
保护自己
Protect yourself!
你在这破地方多久了
How long have you been in this crap?
几年吧
A couple of years.
应该有疗养效果的
Supposed to be therapeutic.
-也许我也应该过来 -也许吧
-Maybe I should take it up. -Maybe you should.
在伦敦你有和谁交往吗
Are you seeing someone in London?
你是说认真的 还是
Do you mean professionally,rather than...
别再说这些
Let's just stop all this...
如果你不想和我谈 那应该找别人谈谈
If you can't talk to me you should talk to someone.
应该吧
I suppose I should.
玩的开心吗
Enjoying yourself?
是啊
Yeah,we are,yeah.
天不错
Lovely day!
是啊
Yes indeed,yeah.
走人啦
Stamps!
牧师都这德行
That's the feature of the priesthood?
米罗
Milo.
我得和你谈谈 神父
I need to speak to you,Father.
来 坐
Take a pew,literally.
人们为什么自杀呢 神父
Why do people kill themselves,Father?
人们为什么自杀 好有深度
Why do people kill themselves? That's jumping in the deep end.
我想有很多原因吧 你怎么看
Lots of reasons,I suppose. Why do you think yourself?
我不知道 喝酒 抑郁 没性♥爱♥ 也许吧
I don't know. The drink,depression... Lack of sex,maybe.
你是个像样的男人
You're a presentable man.
我没想到你有困扰
I wouldn't have thought you'd have trouble there.
我没法巧舌如簧 从来都不行
I don't have the gift of the gab. Never had it.
所以你想自杀
That's making you feel suicidal?
没什么比这无聊了 要么自杀 要么参军