Oh,that's not the only difference.
有什么遗憾吗
Any regrets?
有 没能读完《白鲸记》
Oh,yeah! Never got to finish "Moby Dick".
-鲸鱼把亚哈杀了 -是吗
-The whale kills Ahab. -Is that right?
然后把船毁了 船上的员工也死了
Then he destroys the rest of the ship and the crew along with it.
除了伊希梅尔
All except for Ishmael.
只有他逃脱了 都告诉你了
He alone escapes. To tell thee.
我能理解你烧了教堂
The burning of the church I can understand.
但不非要杀了我的狗啊
You didn't have to kill my dog.
我没杀你的狗 我爱狗 我为什么要那么做
I didn't kill your dog! I love dogs. Why would I do a thing like that?
他脖子被割了
I found him with his throat cut.
我他妈为什么要杀一只狗 我没
Why would I fucking kill a dog? I didn't...
这事儿和我没关系
That had nothing to do with me.
我是无辜的
I'm wholly innocent of that crime.
但是我那次确实给了维诺妮卡一铲子
I did give Veronica a bit of a shove that one time,though.
我承认 并感到抱歉
I do admit that and I'm sorry for it.
狗的事让你难过吗
Did it upset you,the dog?
是的
Yes,it did.
你哭了吗
Did you cry?
是的
Yes,I did.
那很好
That's nice.
那你得知其他的牧师 对可怜的孩子们做了坏事
And when you read what your fellow priests did to all those poor children,
这些年来那么多坏事 你哭了吗
all those years,did you cry then?
我问你问题呢 你哭了吗
I asked you a question: Did you cry then?
没有
No.
这就对了
That's right!
-我想 -什么
-I suppose... -What?
我想我感觉到了依恋之情
I suppose I felt attachment.
-当你读到 -对对
-When you read... -Yeah,yeah.
报纸上的东西时
Something in a newspaper...
别把自己代入进去
Detach yourself from that!
咱们是幸运的人
We were the lucky ones!
那边有尸体在燃烧 烧得好旺
There's bodies burning back there! Burning like dogs!
别看着我
Don't look at me.
把脸转开 别看着我
Turn your face away,don't look at me!
别过来 米歇尔 跑啊
No! Run! Mícheá,run!
我去找斯坦顿 神父
I'll get Stanton,Father!
他让我想起了我
He reminds me of me.
还不太晚 杰克
It's not too late,Jack.
晚了
Yes,it is.
晚了
Yes it is.
念悼词吧 神父
Say your prayers,Father.
我已经说过了
I've already said them.