上帝啊
God.
父亲 求你救救我
Dad, please help me!
求你
Please help me!
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我真的想回家
I wanna go home.
真的
I want to go home.
我还没死 沃尔夫
I'm still alive wolf.
我还在这
I'm still here.
莱斯特
Les.
她朝我肋骨上开了一枪 我告诉你
She did a number on my ribs, I'll tell you what.
我现在呼吸困难
Breathin' gettin' hard.
你在听吗
Did you hear me?
你知道西奥多罗斯福吗
You know about Theodore Roosevelt?
我在听
I'm listening.
美国第26届总统
26th president of these United States.
他在巴拿马开辟了一条隧♥道♥
He carved the canal at Panama.
在圣胡安山
Charged San Juan hill.
他是人中王者
He was a man's man.
你知道他说过什么吗 莱斯特
You know what he said, les?
他说如果没有在荒野生存的经历
He said if it weren't for the time he spent in the wilderness,
他不会拥有成为总统的勇气
he'd never had the courage to become president.
大自然没有将他击倒
And mother nature couldn't even kill him.
就是说死亡只能让他长眠
It was said death had to take him sleepin',
不然他还可以奋力一搏
'cause otherwise he wouldda put up a fight.
这又说明什么呢
And what's this supposed to teach me?
你使我想起了他
You remind me of 'im.
大自然同样没有将你打倒
It seems mother nature ain't gonna kill you, neither.
你曾两次从死亡边缘爬回
You crawled back twice now.
这是常人所无法匹敌的
That's more than most folks would ever do.
我想是时候顺路拜访你一下了
I figure it's best time I come around, stop in for a visit.
你这是在吓唬我吗 沃尔夫
Is that supposed to scare me, wolf?
为什么你拼尽全力只为悲惨谋生
Why's you fightin' so hard for such a miserable life?
因为我的生命才刚刚开始
Because I just started living it.
好吧 莱斯特 你可以来找我了
Well Lester, you can ambush me.
莱斯特 我以为
Now Lester, I thought after all
经历了种种 你会更有战斗力
you'd been through, you'd put up more of a fight.
真令人失望
What a disappointment.
你逃到天边也没用的 孩子
Runnin' ain't gonna save you, boy!