管它♥妈♥的♥
Screw it.
快开啊
Come on.
维维安娜
Viviana!
维维安娜 救我啊
Viviana! Help!
啊 莱斯特 你还好吗
My god, Lester, are you okay?
- 啊 痛死了 - 哪里痛
- God, it hurts. - What hurts?
不要碰 不要碰 不要不要
Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't.
我好冷啊 我好冷啊
I'm freezing, I'm freezing.
没用
no use.
没事了
It's okay.
啊 不要不要碰 对不起
My god. - No, don't touch. - I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
不要 不要碰它 好吗
Don't, don't touch it, all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就一蠢货
I am an idiot.
虽然我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you said,
但是我相信我确实是活该
but I'm sure that I deserve it.
好吧 你个贱♥人♥
All right, you son of a bitch.
昨晚有点忙吗
Busy night?
我得到教训了
I've learned my lesson.
大自然母亲有时候是个死贱婊
Well mother nature's a tough bitch sometimes.
你得小心她噢
You gotta watch out for her.
你为什么不朝我开枪
Why didn't you shoot me?
一个大个子腿被扎了一个洞
It takes a big man to crawl
还要在雪地里爬一英里
a mile on the snow with a hole in his leg.
老实说 确实很痛苦啊
Seriously, that's tough.
你感觉怎么样啊
How's it treating ya?
我一定要勒死你
I'm going to strangle you.
你们两个都听着
Hear you both together.
我突然想起一次打猎 我伤到脚踝了
Now I remember once on a hunting trip, I busted my ankle...
当他们往你得手臂里扎针的时候
I'm going to enjoy the look on your face
我会好好享受你脸上的表情
when they shove that needle in your arm.
我一定会带着最大的笑脸好好的看着
I'm gonna sit back with the biggest smile.
我想起一次打猎 我伤到脚踝了
I remember once on a hunting trip, I busted my ankle now.
我在森林深处 周围一个人都没有
I was a long shot off in the woods with no one around...
不要再说你那些陈芝麻烂骨头的事情
stop with the anecdotes!
沃尔夫 对不起
Wolf, I'm sorry.
你的物资情况如何
How is your supplies doing?
我不知道 为什么突然问这个
I don't know, why?
你不用担心那些有的没的
Well, you shouldn't be worried about threats,
应该多花时间想想关于那个密♥码♥锁的事情
and much more about a certain combination lock.
密♥码♥锁
Combination?
壁橱里面有一个保险箱
There's a safe in the closet.
你从来没有看过怎么打开它吗
And you never look how to open it?
你觉得我从哪里开始比较好
Where do you want me to start?
随你
I don't care.
那好
Okay.
我就从外头开始
I'll start outside.
维维安娜
Viviana!
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
不是 维维安娜 进屋里来
No, Viviana, get back inside!
什么 快点进来
What? Just get back inside!
快点 快点
Please, now!
- 快点 - 我来啦
- Come on! - I'm coming.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
怎么了
What happened?
没什么 我知道有不好的预感
Nothing, I just I had a bad feeling.
什么
What?
我昨天就有不好的预感 你不还是走了
I had a bad feeling yesterday and you walked off.
真的吗 真的吗
Really, really?
说这些还有用吗
That's the productive thing to say?
我只是想能做点什么
I was trying to help.
哦 那好 对不起啦
Well, okay then, excuse me.
我是维维安娜 我头脑聪明四肢强健
I'm Viviana, I'm so smart and strong
我可以自己摆平沃尔夫 就是这样
and I can handle wolf by myself, that's fine.
我还在找密♥码♥
I was still looking for the combo.
没错 又厉害又坚定 就像我喜欢的那样
Yep, nice and sturdy, just how I like ya.
维维安娜
Viviana!
维维安娜
Viviana.
看我拿到了什么
Look what I got.
猜我会拿这个来做什么
No, what am I gonna do with this?
好吧
Fine.
猜猜谁找到密♥码♥啦
Guess who found the combination?
快开吧
Come on.
好啦
Yes.
神啊
My god.
主
Jesus.
沃尔夫 谢谢你
Thank you wolf.
我们应该更早一点打开这个
We should have opened this sooner.
没错
Yeah.
啊
Ouch.
你得脱掉你的裤子
You need to take off your pants.
不行
No.
那我该怎么给你包绷带呢
How am I supposed to put the bandage on?
直接包在上面就可以了
Just put it on top.
轻点
Be careful.
我是轻轻的啊
I'm trying.
- 好疼啊 - 闭嘴
- It hurts! - Shut up!
什么
What?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
不会吧
No way.
太好了
Yeah!
我猜对了
I was right.
天上什么都没有
I don't see anything.
- 它到底在哪里 - 嘿
- Where is it? - Hey!
救命
Help!
沃尔夫
Wolf!
沃尔夫
Wolf!
好吧 你说他给过你什么东西
Okay, you said he gave you things.
他留给我几条指示
He left instructions for me.
你见到他了吗
Did you meet him?
我们必须在他的博弈中角逐 才能打败他
If we're gonna beat him, we have to do it at his own game.
他是个危险分子
He's a very dangerous man.
真的吗
He's a dangerous man?
别闹了 讲真
Get out of town, no kidding.
你能别这样吗
Would you stop doing that?
- 怎样 - 说话阴阳怪气
- Doing what? - Talking like that.
好 好 我明白了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
就这样
Okay.
他认为自己是正确的
He thinks that what he's doing is right.
对 好死不如赖活着
Yeah, well not dying is right for me,
那我会安于现状
so I'm gonna do that.
我是在一个雪窟里清醒过来
I woke up in a snow cave.
然后呢
Okay.
这就是我们的逃生出口
That's our exit.
我们要离开 就要建一个防雪棚
We need to leave now, we'll make a snow shelter.
那好
Okay.
是谁建造的雪窟
Okay, who built your snow cave?
那个人
He did.
那我们如何才能堆砌呢
And how are we supposed to build it?
我们有手册指导啊 对 就算我们有这个
We have the manual. Okay, we have the manual.
现在我们只需要再有一百名海军
All right, now all we need is 100 marines,
一把锄头 几个雪铲 再来个挖土机就完美了
a pickax, some shovels, a bulldozer would be nice.
听着 他是受过训练的 而我们则不然
Okay, look, he's trained, we're not.
指导手册还不如是用中文写的呢 反正都那么没用
That manual, it might as well be in Chinese.
这不影响 我在那里存活了两夜
It doesn't matter, I survived there for two nights.
我觉得我们可以成功
I know we can do this.
听我说 我曾经有过尝试 看到我的下场了嘛
Look, I tried this once before, okay? Look what happened.