嘿 冷静
Hey, easy.
听着
Look...
我被绑♥架♥了
I was taken.
我正在找出去的路
I'm just looking for a way out of here.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
别紧张 别紧张 冷静 冷静
Easy, easy, easy, calm down, calm down.
好了 好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好 好
Okay, okay.
好
All right.
不好意思
Sorry buddy.
好了
It's all right.
你会说英语吗
Do you know English?
会
Yes.
太好了
Thank god.
好了
Okay.
好了 我就是
Okay, I just...
我被困在这了
I'm stuck here.
我被绑来这里
I mean I was put here.
好吗
All right.
我就是 那里有一个小木屋
I just, there's a cabin.
什么
Hey, what?
好了 好了 冷静
All right, easy, easy.
没事 没事
It's cool, it's cool.
我在一张椅子上醒来然后
I woke up in a chair and I...
你知道怎么做饭吗
Do you know how to cook?
然后我看到一只羊挂在树上
Then I saw a sheep in the tree.
我想遍了各种办法把那只羊弄下来
I tried to cut it down the best I could.
我觉得我看到你了
I think I saw you.
我打算偷偷溜走
I was trying to sneak around.
你什么时候醒的
When did you wake up?
大概两天前
About two days ago.
好像是对的
Sounds about right.
你在附近也有一个自己的小木屋吗
Do you have your own cabin somewhere around here or?
不 他帮我做了一个雪洞
No, he made a snow shelter for me.
我就是在那醒来
That's where I've been.
他告诉我怎么生火 怎么做矛
He told me how to make a fire and a spear.
等等 你会生火
Whoa, hold on, you can make a fire?
你会生火的话 我们就可以做饭了
Yeah. If you can make fire, then we can cook.
我们就可以吃东西了 太棒了 我们走吧
We can eat, come on, come on, let's go.
他为什么给你一个小木屋
Why did he give you a cabin?
他想教我做一个真正的男人 你知道吗
Well, he wanted to teach me to be a real man, you know?
一个坚强 帅气 充满男子气概的男人
Be all tough and cool and manly.
不 我是说为什么他给你的是小木屋
No, why did he give you a cabin
而我的就是地上的一个洞
and I get a hole in the ground?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许他不喜欢 我是说
Maybe he doesn't, I mean, you know,
或许她不喜欢你这种类型
maybe he doesn't like your kind.
我这种类型
My kind?
对的 你是墨西哥人 对吗
Well yeah, you're Mexican, right?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我认真的
Yeah I'm serious.
他想教你一些东西
Look, he's trying to teach you a lesson,
所以他想教你什么呢
so what lesson is he trying to teach you?
我是说 你有资格来这里吗
I mean are you allowed to be here?
不没事的 我人很好的
No, it's cool. I'm cool.
我来自橘子郡 我有两个墨西哥朋友
Look, I'm from the oc, I got like two Mexican friends,
他们有一百多个合法表亲
they got like a hundred legal cousins.
你有两个墨西哥朋友
You have two Mexican friends?
还真是多元文化啊
Multicultural.
你认为我被关在这里是因为我是墨西哥人
You think I'm here because I'm Mexican?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're a jackass.
他告诉我 我应该为自己而斗争
He told me that I need to stand up for myself.
我的错
My bad.
我要饿死了
I am starving.
我湿光了
I am sopping wet.
要冻死了
And I am freezing.
来吧 生点火吧
Well, start us some fire.
你要帮助吧
Do you need help?
我想让你走
I want you to go away.
什么
What?
如果你看到了怎么生火 我对你就没有利用价值了
If you see how to make fire, I'm not useful to you.
- 你就能把我赶出去了 - 拜托 你在开玩笑吗
- You can throw me out. - Come on, you've gotta be kidding.
我不会做那种事的
I'm not going to do anything like that.
你还想吃东西吗
Do you want to eat?
好吧
All right.
消消气
Cool your jets.
你刚刚就在那里吧 对吗
You're out there right now, aren't you?
你在监视我们
You're watching us.
你为什么把她送来这里 狼先生
Why'd you send her here, wolf?
你现在或许能看见我
You can probably see me right now.
她为什么会来这
Why is she here?
不管为什么 她不会在这里呆太久的
For whatever reason, she isn't gonna stick around long.
我会找出原因的
I'll figure it out.
这不难的
It ain't hard.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 找出她来这里的原因并不难
I say it ain't hard to figure out.
我把她丢到这里是来杀你的
I sent her there to kill you.
我怎么一点也不觉得惊奇呢
Why doesn't that surprise me?
我不知道 狼先生
I can't tell, wolf.
我不知道你到底是要杀我
I can't tell if you're trying to kill me
还是要帮我
or tryin' to help me.
那么 我还是给你一条更明确的信息吧
Well then, I better send you a clear message.
好 你说吧
Yeah, and what's that?
狼先生
Wolf?
狼先生
Wolf?
橘子郡
Oc?
你是橘子郡的吗
You're from orange county?
是的
Yeah.
本来我在那里有一个家庭 他们搬回去了
I had family there once, they've moved back.
- 我本来想找一份实习 - 你怎么有我的靴子
- I was trying to get an internship - how did you get my boots?
你穿的是我的靴子
You were wearing my boots.
那个靴子
Those boots.
怎么来的
How did you get them?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你知道吗
You know...
两天前 我是一个完全不同的人
Two days ago, I was a different guy.
这是最奇怪的事
You see that's the weird thing,
我已经不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
我也不知道你是谁
And I sure as hell don't know who you are.
我叫维维安娜
My name is Viviana.
我没问你名字
I didn't ask.
我问你怎么有我的靴子
I said how did you get my boots?
这不是你的靴子
Those aren't your boots.
他为什么让你来这
Why did he send you?
闭嘴
Shut up!
狼为什么让你来这里
Why did wolf send you?
靴子是他给我的
He gave me the boots.
继续扯吧 维维安娜
Start talkin' Viviana.
我告诉你了靴子是他给我的
I told you he gave me the boots.
虽然我从没碰过这些东西
You know I never touched one of these things,
但既然我能把一只羊开膛破肚 我也一样能把你开膛破肚
but I think if I can gut a sheep then I can gut you, too.
不要
No!
他告诉我要杀了你
He told me that I needed to kill that,
要取走你的东西
that I need to take your things
如果我不行动的话 我就得死
and I would die if I didn't action for myself.
你
You?
你要杀我
You kill me?
你要杀我
You kill me?
不 我
No, no I
闭嘴
shut up!