我差点挂了 这次我们也不会走狗屎运的
I almost died and this time, we might not be so lucky.
那是因为你单独行动 而且是在深夜离开
You left by yourself and you left at night.
这次我们在白天出发 合作行动
This time we're leaving together and it's daytime.
我们可以拼命步行 总归会找到合适的地点
We can walk as far as we can and then we'll find a place
建造雪窟
to build a snow cave.
像我这样在齐膝的雪地中 步履维艰
How am I supposed to trudge in knee-deep snow with this?
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
你必须听我的 莱斯特
You have to listen to me, Lester.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
这次我们要先发制人
For the first time, we're gonna be one step ahead of him.
我之前说到 我们必须在他的博弈中战胜他
You said it before, we have to beat him at his own game.
事实如此 莱斯特
This is it, Lester.
如果真的有人正在找你 他不会让他们得逞
If someone's in fact looking for you, he won't let them save you.
他会置你于死地
He will kill you.
现在的天气起了变化 这正是我们的好时机
And now that the weather is changing, we'll have a chance.
他追踪不到我们
He won't be able to track us.
等一下
Just give me a minute.
那好吧
Okay.
你计划是什么
How do you want to do this?
一起行动
Together.
我还以为白人热衷于野营
I though white people go camping all the time.
真的吗
Don't you?
种族偏见
Racist.
我们开始吧
Here you go.
好的 上面写着我们
All right, it says that we
需要用十字交叉的树干做棚顶
need to criss-cross the branches for the roof.
好
All right.
我们需要嫩一些的树枝
And then we need younger ones.
-还需要吗 -是的 然后把他们加长
- More? - Yeah, and make them longer.
加长 好吧
Longer? Okay.
然后他们可以从这头搭到另一头
So they go from one side to the other.
好 好
All right, all right.
嘿
Hey.
你不能睡着
You can't.
讲讲关于她的故事
Tell me about her.
莱斯特
Lester?
你不是有女朋友吗
You have a girlfriend.
是的
Yeah.
她漂亮吗
Is she pretty?
她美艳动人
She's gorgeous.
她对你很好吗
Does she take good care of you?
没错
Yeah, she does.
她是个幸运的女孩儿
She's a lucky girl.
那不一定
I wouldn't say so.
维维安娜
Viviana!
维维安娜
Viviana!
快醒醒
Viviana wake up!
火快熄灭了
The fire's almost out!
什么
What?
火苗零星了
It's almost dead.
点燃树枝
Light the sticks.
它们不会烧着了 火焰温度太低
They won't light, they won't light, they're too cold.
借我用一下你的钢丝绒
I need your steel wool.
我的要留到最后 先用你的
We used mine last, where's yours?
不行
No.
我忘在小屋里了
I left it at the cabin.
手册上怎么说
What does it say?
别 你干什么
No, what are you doing?
听着 我们别无选择 好吗 - 确实 但我们需要手册
Look, we have no choice, all right? - Yeah, we need it!
我们更需要火源
We need a fire.
有用吗
Is it working?
好的
There we go.
就这样 点着了 点着了
There we go, it's catchin', it's catching.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们的行踪 我们的行踪暴露了
Our tracks, our tracks he's spot our tracks.
是的 我们必须分头行动
Okay we need to split up.
走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go. Go.
快 快逃
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
莱斯特
Lester! Look.
快走
Okay, come on.
维维安娜 我们得 维维安娜
Viviana, hey, we gotta Viviana?
维维安娜
Viviana?
醒醒
Wake up.
维维安娜 不要
Viviana please.
别 别死 维维安娜 求求你 醒一醒
No, no, no, no, no, no. Please Viviana, wake up.
维维安娜
Viviana!
维维安娜 醒醒
Viviana wake up!
求你别离开
No, no please.
求你 我一个人应付不来
Please, I don't know what to do.
求求你告诉我该怎么办
Please tell me what to do.
维维安娜 别这样 不要死
Viviana, please don't, please don't, please don't go.
不要走
Please don't go.
求你了 我不知道如何是好
Please I don't know what to do.
怎么办 求你你告诉我啊
I don't know what to do, please tell me what to do.
求你
Please.
求你别抛下我孤身一人
Please, I don't want to be alone.
别抛下我
Please don't leave me here alone.
天呐
Boy.
那时我仅16岁
No I was only 16.
我爸爸过来告诉我
And my dad comes up to me and says,
我努力建立自己的公♥司♥所以你也要
"I worked to build my company so you need to learn"
有样学样
"How to do the same."
之后他就给我找了个工作
So he made me get a job.
我左看右看 上看下看 这里不就是个
And I looked and I looked and I looked and all I could find was
愚蠢透顶的热狗连锁嘛
that stupid hot dog joint.
还得带那个帽子 你造吗
With the hats, you know?
那个热狗帽真是无与伦比的蠢
Those stupid, stupid hot dog hats.
所以那就是我工作的地方
And that's where I got a job.
这件事我恨透了他
I was so mad at him about it.
你知道吗 头戴那种香肠帽真的是浪费生命
You know, wasting my time wearing a wiener hat.
还不如教会我如何经商
Like that was supposed to teach me to be a business man.
而我父亲反复告诉我 我所需的是
And dad's all telling me about how I need
从底层做起 打出自己的一片天
to start from the bottom and work my way up
细数他自己创业时的艰辛
and how tough he had it when he started his company.
而我的所作所为就是
So what I did...
那时有一个
There was this there was
女孩在耳钉店工作
this girl who worked at the earring shop.
我开始和她调情 也是件美好的事情
So I started flirting with her, this cute little thing, too.
我让她给我免费打了个耳洞
And I got her to give me a piercing for free.
就是为了和他作对 你知道吗
Just to get back at him, you know?
所以我戴着耳钉回家
So I come home with this thing
他就说 你到底干了些什么
in my ear and he's all, "What the hell is that?"
然后我对他说 爸爸 我是个同志
And I go dad, I'm gay!
天呐 你可不能错过他当时的脸色
God, you shouldda seen him.
我的天
God.
他怒火中烧 愤怒无比
He was so pissed, he was so pissed.
他没收了我的车我的手♥机♥
He took away my car and my phone
我的反应是 爸爸 那我现在可怎么上班
and I'm all like dad, how am I supposed to get to work now?
天呐
God.
伪装成同志真是正中他的下怀
Pretending I'm gay just to get to him, you know?
理所当然的 我被炒了
So of course I got fired.
我就在那里工作了一周
I only worked there a week.
从那里后 直到大学毕业我才找到工作
And I didn't get a job until after college.
而且如果不是他走的后门
I wouldn't even have gotten
我也不可能找到
in if it wasn't for the strings he pulled.
现在我在他手下工作
Now I'm workin' for him.
天呐
Man.
也许过去的那些并不值当
Maybe it wasn't worth it, you know?
真的
Maybe it' wasn't.