丽塔 丽塔
Rita. Rita!
噢不是吧 伙计们
Aw come on, guys!
拜托 这不是恶作剧的时候
Come on, I'm not in the mood!
一点都不好玩
This isn't funny!
高明都算不上
This isn't even clever!
兰迪你大爷的 我给你买♥♥新地毯还不行吗
Damn it Randy, I'll buy you a new carpet all right?
我向你道歉不行吗
Sorry.
嘿你要是想吓我 那你应该绑我绑得更结实些
Hey if you wanted to scare me you could've tied me up better.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
不是吧
Come on.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听见我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
我被困在不知是哪里的一座木屋里了
I'm trapped in a cabin somewhere,
我不确定具体地址
I don't really know where it is.
我周围有
I'm surrounded by...
好多树
Trees.
救命
Mayday.
我不知道我身在何处 拜托
I don't know where I am, please,
如果有人能听到我说话 请救救我
if anyone can hear me, please help.
思考 细想一下
Think, think, okay.
我接了丽塔,对 喝了一杯
Picked up Rita, okay, I had a drink.
喝了两杯
I had two drinks.
然后 然后回了家
Then then I came home.
我到底到家了吗
Did I get home?
我醉了吗
Was I drunk?
不 不 不 不 不 不 拜托 拜托 拜托
No, no, no, no, no, no, come on, come on, come on.
保持镇定 好吗
Don't lose it, all right?
好 好吧
Okay, all right.
好吧 对
Okay, good.
我先查查有什么
Let's see what...
好吧
Okay.
可不是得锁着嘛
Of course.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
莱斯特
Lester.
你谁啊
Who is this?
朋友们管你叫莱斯
Your friends call you les.
你是谁
Who is this?
听着先生 帮帮忙 我需要帮助 我被困在一处木屋了
Look mister, please, I need help, I'm trapped in a cabin
完全不知道这是哪儿
and I have no idea where I am.
我想你用GPS定位一下 就能找到我了
I think maybe if you GPS it, though, you'll be able to find me.
你要是在打断我说话 事可就难办了
It's going to be very difficult if you keep interruptin', les.
现在冷静点 能做到吗
Now calm down, can you do that?
是的 好的
Yes, yes.
好的 不如你先坐下来
Good, now how 'bout you take a seat right there?
好
Yes.
你这人挺爱安逸的 不是吗
You know all about comfort, don't you?
自满 溺于安逸
Complacency, ease, goin'
去镇上一玩就是晚上九十点之类的事
out on the town dressed to the nines and such.
容我先自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
你可以称我为沃尔夫
You may call me wolf.
沃尔夫
Wolf?
CNN里的沃尔夫那个沃尔夫
Wolf like the guy on CNN?
不错 就是CNN那个沃尔夫
Yeah, just like the guy on CNN.
是我把你弄到这儿的 莱斯特
I have brought you here, Lester.
你把我弄到这的
You brought me here?
到底他妈的为了什么
What the hell for?
闭嘴行吗
Would you hush up?
我明白你的处境
I know we about your situation.
听着 你要什么我都给你
Look, I'll pay you whatever you want.
你要什么我家里人都会给你的
My family will give you whatever you want.
喂
Hello?
沃尔夫
Wolf?
我不想弄什么把戏
I was hopin' I wouldn't have to pull
来把你困住 莱斯特
some cuyon parlor trick to keep ya here, Lester.
你让我很难办
You rushed my hand.
就像我说你不停打断我说话
As I was sayin' before you interrupted,
事儿就不好弄了
it makes conversation very difficult.
你到底想怎样
Just tell me what you want.
这是你生平第一次
That's the first time you ever
吓怕了 是吧 公子哥
been scared for your life, isn't it silver spoon?
公子哥
Silver spoon?
我让你看看什么叫公子哥 你个变♥态♥
I'll give you silver spoon, you psycho.
有胆你怎么不出现 我要好好教训你
Why don't you come in here and I'll knock you so hard.
我家人会要你好看
My family is going to sue your ass.
听明白了吗
Do you get that?
我叔叔是犹太律师 哥们 那意味着你要把牢底坐穿
My uncle is a Jewish lawyer, my friend, that means jail time!
到时候你会尝尽老二的滋味
You could get real acquainted with bubba.
现在觉着自己了不起了是吗
Feel like a big man now?
你既然让事情难办 那我就来和你谈谈规矩
Now you tried to rush off before I could tell you the rules.
所有事 都有规矩
Now in ever sport, there's rules.
打算听了吗
Ready to listen?
是的
Yes.
非常棒
Tres bon.
你到这步田地 莱斯 是因为你罪孽深重
You are here les because you have sinned.
你犯下的罪过严重到无以复加
Well you committed the worst sin a boy like you can commit.
不 负 责 任
Irre-sponsi-bili-Ty.
你虚度生命
You've wasted your life.
你不过是你老爹公♥司♥里的一个中层经理
That's all you is, a middle manager at papa's company.
还活在过去兄弟会光辉灿烂的日子里
Still livin' in the glory days of your frat house.
女人的玩物
Women's objects,
手上戴名表这点也很典型
classic that's an awful nice watch you're wearin'.
你♥爸♥爸也有一块 对吧
Daddy get that, too?
一个男人像你这样活着
When a boy like you lives the way he does,
他的生命就已经开始蛀朽
there's poison in his life.
我就是你的抗毒血清
I'm the anti-venom.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
爷们
Manhood.
莱斯 你知道印第安人 有种仪式
Les, you know the Indians, they had these rituals
把男孩们送到森林里去求生存
where they send their boys off in the woods to survive.
如果他们还能活着回来的话
And when they came back and if they came back,
他们就有资格被视作男人
they earned the right to be called a man.
你肯定是在逗我
You've gotta be kidding me.
你会明白的 莱斯
You will learn les.
牺牲 荣誉 痛苦
Sacrifice, honor, pain...
这些不再是顺口溜而已
These ain't catch phrases no more.
这是你的新生活
It is your new life.
这到底怎么回事
What is this?
莱斯 你要是试图从木屋逃跑 我会宰了你
Les, if you try to leave the cabin, I'll kill you.
要是你撞大运能过了我这关
And if by some miracle you get past me,
大自然也不会放过你
the wilderness will kill you.
离开这座山的办法只有一个
Now there's only one way off this mountain,
你最好听清楚了
so you best listen closely.
你得像个爷们 莱斯 不是像头脑简单四肢发达的运动员
You have to man-up les, not a mindless, wanna-be jock,
而是像个真正的男人 能照顾自己的男人
but a real man, a who can take care of hisself.
挨一拳还能继续前进的男人
A man who can take a hit and keep moving.
我会帮你做到的 莱斯
I will help you do that, les.
我会好好帮你的
I will help.
同样的 我也会在那一刻了结你
I will just as soon end you, too.
瞧吧 我就是猎人
You see, I am the hunter...
但你连猎物都算不上 现在还不算
But I dare not even call you prey, no, not yet.
猎物带给猎人挑战
Prey presents a challenge.
所以让我来帮忙吧 在这一切结束以后
So help me god, by the end of this,
你就会成为一个具有挑战性的猎物
you will present me with a challenge.
要是坏了规矩 我就做了你
Try to break the rules and I'll end you.
再敢从那条路跑出去 咱们就试试看
Run down that path again, find out.
现在 今天剩下的时间 你就好好住下吧
Now, you have the rest of the day to settle in.
珍惜吧
Use it.
狩猎开始了
The hunt is on.