哦!我没......他怎么样?
Oh! I didn't...what's he like?
道格是记者 -噢!
Doug is a journalist. -Oh!
我只是感觉 因为你有这么多的空闲时间......
I just thought, since you had so much free time in your hands...
他经常出差
He travels a lot.
而且我其实挺喜欢和你在一起的 我希望这样 你知道......
And I really like spending time with you, I hope its ok, you know...
你很贴心 以前有人这么对你说过吗?
you're very sweet. Have you heard that before?
你有惹人怜爱的性格......
You have this deer in the headlights quality...
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我是你的男朋友 我一定不会出差
Well, if I was your boyfriend, I would not travel.
或者即使我出差 也会带着你一起去
Or if I did, I would take you with me.
我希望他知道如何吻你 等等......
I hope he knows how to kiss you, all the rest...
不要跟其他人说
That's between us.
我只是为你着想
I'm just looking out for your best interests.
谢谢! -真的
Thank you! -I am.
没有你我怎么办? -不知道
What would I do without you? -I dunno.
亲爱的!
Honey!
你认识凯伦把 -还没见过面
You know Karen. -Actually we never really met.
菲尔对你评价很高
Phil speaks very highly of you.
他一直都想邀请你加入我们的早午餐
Meaning to invite you to one of our brunches for the longest of times.
非常感谢 我也十分感激舅舅为我做的一切
Thank you very much. And I still appreciate everything he's done for me.
我有些好消息 一会儿告诉你
I may have some good news for you. Let's see.
我觉得好像看见琼......琼·布朗德尔了 是真的吗?
You know, I thought I saw Joan...Joan Blondell here. Is that possible?
她是在这儿
She's around here somewhere.
我听说路易斯简直要疯了......
I hear Louis is going absolutely outta his mind...
因为他的新电影要完蛋
because his new picture is gonna bomb.
不过斯宾塞很棒 斯宾塞一直很棒 对吧?
Look, Spencer's great. Spencer's always great. Am I right?
他们永远也收不回投资了
They will never see their money back.
先生们 先生们 来认识一下鲍比·多夫曼
Gentlemen, gentlemen. Say hello to Bobby Dorfman.
嗨 你好 年轻人
Hi, how are you? Poor cheeks.
迈克刚说到米高梅公♥司♥的新电影很糟糕
Mike was just saying, how bad is the take on MGM's new film.
霍华德 瑞德 斯蒂夫!过来!
Howard, Rad, Steve! Comon over here.
那难道不是你这辈子所知道的最好的电影吗?是吧?
Is it not the best films you have ever heard in your lifetime? Am I right?
霍华德·福克斯 鲍比·多夫曼
Howard Fox, Bobby Dorfman.
霍华德获得过两次奥斯卡奖
Howard was the two time Academy Award Winner.
哇!恭喜你! -谢谢
Wow! Congratulations! -Thank you.
你也许没听说过我 我是编剧
You would have never heard of me. I am a writer.
瑞德·泰勒 鲍比·多夫曼 -嗨 鲍比
Rad Taylor, Bobby Dorfman. -Hi, Bobby.
瑞德和斯蒂夫和你一样都是纽约人 -很高兴认识你
Rad and Steve these are New Yorkers, just like you. -Nice to meet you.
斯蒂夫掌管我们的纽约律师事务所 -很高兴认识你
Steve runs our New York law firm. -Nice to meet you.
是的 我是掌管纽约律师事务所
Right, I do run the New York law firm,
不过我有个问题 菲尔
but I have a question for you, Phil.
你说过我这次来能见到葛丽泰·嘉宝 她在哪儿?
You said during this trip that I could see Greta Garbo. Where is she?
啊...不可能见到她 -葛丽泰?
Ah...she is impossible. -Greta!?
不知道她去哪儿了 总是这样!
She's gone somewhere, thats where she is!
鲍比 你想见到谁? -啊......贝比·鲁斯 (棒球运动员、演员)
Bobby, who do you wanna meet? -Ah...Babe Ruth.
啊 我是说公♥司♥目前代理的演员
Ah, I mean present company accepted.
我不在乎她跟多少男人上过床 她永远也不会得到那个角色
I don't care how many men she sleeps with, she will never get that part.
你见过她穿泳装吗?
Have you seen her in a bathing suit?
大腿很粗 不是路易·B·梅耶中意的腿
Huge thighs. They are not Loui B Meyer thighs.
这里是您忠实的好莱坞报道人如期为您进行电♥话♥汇报
This is you faithful Hollywood reporter calling like he said he would.
是的......是我
Yes...yes it's me.
我觉得你的老板没邀请你来真是你的幸运
I think you're actually lucky that your boss doesn't invite you to these things.
这里的一切对你来说都无法忍♥受
It is...it is everything that you can't stand.
全都是小道消息、攀附名人和背后闲话
It's all in-street talk and name dropping and caddy back-stabbing.
是啊 不过这里还是有些大屏幕上的名人的
Yeah, but there are a few faces that you recognize from the screen.
哦!我吗?
Oh! Me?
我有点儿无聊 也有点儿陶醉
I'm kinda half bored, half fascinated.
不过我倒是宁愿在那个小苍蝇馆里跟你一起吃墨西哥卷饼
But I would trade it for tacos with you, at that little Mexican joint.
如果你也在这儿 咱俩能分享一堆邪恶的笑料
Hmm, yeah if we were here together, we would have a million wicked laughs together.
哦!不 不 当然 你去忙吧
Oh! No, no. Of course. Go.
我再打给你 好
I'll speak to you later. Yep.
如果你仔细看 照片里有我
If you look closely. I'm in there.
这 这些照片真棒 我认出不少名人
These, these photos are incredible. I recognize so many famous faces.
继续看 你会看到一个10岁的非名人
Keep going till you get to an unknown 10 year old.
什么?那个是你?
What? No! Is that you?
是我 旁边的是D·W·格里菲斯
It's me, right next to D.W.Griffith.
哦 我的上帝!
Oh, my Goodness!
我是在这里长大的 不过感谢上帝 我嫁的是一位地道的纽约人
I grew up in this town but thank God, I married a confirmed New Yorker.
哦 对!你住在纽约 你在纽约做什么?
Oh yeah! Thats right, you lived in New York. What did you do there?
我有一所模特中介公♥司♥
I ran a modeling agency.
真的?
Oh really?
嘿!好莱坞和纽约 哪里漂亮女孩儿更多些?
Hey! Are there more beautiful girls in Hollywood or New York?
干嘛?你要根据这个选择住在哪里吗?
Why? Is that how y'all decide where you will live?
不 不......我只是...知识好奇
No, no, no...I'm just...just curious.
还是这里多些
There is more out here.
我确信你想找到一位合适的伴侣一点儿都不难
I'm sure you will have no trouble finding suitable companionship.
很不幸 大多数漂亮姑娘都有男朋友了
Unfortunately, the most beautiful woman out here already has a boyfriend.
这就是生活!
That's life!
那也是罗杰斯和哈特(音乐人)致富的原因
That's why Rodgers & Hart get rich.
抱歉 我觉得有点儿醉了 我以前从没用香槟配百吉饼和烟熏三文鱼吃过
I'm sorry, I think I'm drunk. I never mixed champagne with bagels and lox before.
好好享受好莱坞吧 -没错!
Welcome to Hollywood. -Right!
你做些什么?
What do you do?
我吗?擅长替人跑腿儿 不过似乎没啥前途......
Me? Well medial errands are my specialty. But I don't see a big future...
斯蒂夫 -嘿!咱们在楼下见过
Steve. -Hey! We met downstairs.
当然 -鲍比
Absolutely. -Bobby.
这是一位承受着单相思之苦的忧伤的纽约人 -嗯 嗯
Here's a sorrow New Yorker suffering from unrequited love. -Hmm..uhmm.
可以理解! -哦 不对!
It's true! -Oh no!
每年因单相思而死的人比肺结核还多
Unrequited love kills more people in a year than tuberculosis.
我相信!
I believe that!
我开玩笑的 -我知道 不过听上去......
I am kidding. -I know, but it sounds...
如果你哪天回到纽约的时候还带着一颗破碎的心
If you ever find yourself back to New York and you still broken hearted,
我可以给你介绍一批女神
call us and I will introduce you to any number of eligible young goddesses
除了曼妙的身材以外
who believe me, are just as lonely as you,
她们都和你一样独守空房♥
despite their fabulous measurements.
谢谢 我接受你的好意
thank you, OK maybe I'll take you up on that.
鲍比 如果你觉得无聊 下周可以看我们一部电影的试映
Listen, Bobby, if you are bored out here, we can always invite you to a film we are screening
我很明智地投资的一部电影
a film in which I have wisely invested in next week.
我很愿意去
I would love to go.
听上去不错吧? -是啊 当然 非常感谢
Does that sound good? -Yes. Of course. Thank you so much.
带上你的女朋友 如果你能把她从她情人那里弄出来
Bring your girlfriend, if you prey her loose from her lover.
鲍比?你在那儿啊!我正找你呢
Bobby? There you are! I was looking for you.
我有个好消息
I have some good news.
佛尼 嗨 -嗨
Vonnie, Hi. -Hi.
你今晚有空吗?
You are free tonight?
没空
I'm not.
确定吗?我想带你出去庆祝一下
You sure? I wanted to take you out celebrate.
庆祝什么? -我升职了
Celebrate what? -I've got a promotion.
工资也涨了 我要审阅剧本了
And a raise. I'm gonna be reading scripts.
是吗?那太妙了! -是啊!
What!? That is fantastic! -Yeah.
哇!真为你高兴!
Wow! I'm so happy for you!
谢谢 我想要带你去参加一个试映 有人邀请我......
Thank you. I was hoping to take you out for a screening. I got invited by some...
是个大制片人
big producer.
能改期吗?
Can I take a rain check?
当然可以!不过我希望能用香槟庆祝
Yes, of course! But I was hoping on buying you champagne.
嗯 星期三......
Hmm, how about dinner on ...?
晚餐如何?
Wednesday?
好 没问题
Yes OK.
那就晚餐
Dinner it is.
非常好!我会带你去个高级的地方
That's great! I'll take you out some place fancy.
哦 那我就得梳妆打扮 一整套的事情......
Uh, then I gotta get dressed up and the whole thing...
或许我们就去你家里?我可以做饭
Maybe we can stay at your place? And I can cook for us.
真的?哦......你会做饭?
Really? Well...you cook?
我做不了山珍海味 不过......
Well I don't make pheasant or souffle or anything like that, but...
做个肉丸意面还是没问题的
I can manage spaghetti and meatballs.
好啊 挺好的 不错
Yes! That's great. okay.
你可以放些爵士乐唱片 我太喜欢听了
Well you can play me those jazz records, I've been dying to hear.
太棒了 我妈也常做肉丸意面
No! this is great. Well my mother cooks spaghetti and meatballs.
不过犹太人经常把饭菜煮老
When a Jew cooks, it's always over cooked.
他们要确保杀死所有的细菌 所以......
They wanna be sure to kill all the germs, so...
我觉得我会更喜欢你做的
I think, I'll prefer yours.
电影精选列表