Yes I will.
我明天就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
现在已经是明天了 所以我15分钟后就给你打电♥话♥
As it is tomorrow, I'll call you in 15 minutes.
你应该已经到家了
So you probably might head home.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Okay.
整个夏天他们每天都见面
And all that season, they saw one another every single day.
那是一个美丽的夏季
And it was a beautiful summer.
谢谢 瑞德 这是最后一杯
Thank you, Rad. This is the last one.
几个月后的一个周六下午
Then one Saturday afternoon, some months later,
她宣布了一件事......
she had an announcement...
我怀孕了 -什么?
I am pregnant. -No.
是的 -真的? -你吓着了吗? -不!
Yes -Really? -Are you crushed? -No!
不 不 我一点儿也没被吓着 没有 这是好事儿
No, no. I'm not crushed at all. It's wonderful.
下一步该做什么?
What's our next move?
我想要这个孩子 -好啊
Why I would like to have the baby. -Okay.
除非你不想要 我可以悄悄地去墨西哥堕胎
Unless you don't want me to. We could go down Mexico and get done safely.
不!佛尼 我们不去墨西哥
No! Vonnie, we are not going to Mexico,
我们要去尼亚加拉瀑布 任何地方
we are going to Niagara Falls, anywhere.
你确定这是你想要的? -是啊 当然了
Are you sure is this what you want? -Yes,yes, of course.
你不想让别人叫他私生子 是吧?
When we call the little one a bastard, you don't want them right. Do you?
你刚才叫我佛尼 -是吗?
You called me Vonnie. -Did I?
是啊 你从来没那样叫过我
Yeah. You never call me that.
如果我说了 那一定是喝多了
If I did, it's too much champagne.
你说过那是你以前的女朋友的名字
That's what you said your old girlfriend was called?
哦 好 两个维罗妮卡
Well...OK. Two Veronicas.
我能说什么呢?算是幸运吧
What do you want me to say? I'm lucky.
你要不要嫁给我?
Are you gonna marry me or not?
要!当然要! -太好了
Yes! Yes of course. -Ok! Good.
这是正确答案
That's the right answer.
我要有孩子了! -我爱你
I'm having a baby! -I love you.
婚礼很简单
The wedding,
两个月后在市政大厅举♥行♥
which was a simple affair, and took place in City Hall two months later
是一件愉快的事
was a happy event.
但是就像鲍比的姐夫说的:生命有它自己的安排
But as Bobby's brother-in-law said: Life has it's own agenda.
你要干嘛?干什么?
Yes, what do you want? Ah! What!?
能不能请你把收音机声音稍微关小点儿?
Could you just turn the radio down, just a little?
不是让你关掉收音机 只是我妻子她有些偏头痛
I'm not asking you to turn it off, but my wife gets these migraines.
别教我怎么用收音机 少管我的闲事
Don't tell me how to play my radio. Just keep your nose out of our business!
她不经常头痛 只是偶尔的
She rarely gets them. Just every now and then.
我只是请求你把声音关小
I am just asking if you can lower it.
她生病了 去叫医生啊!
She's sick. Call your doctor!
我找了 他给开了些药 但偏头痛是治不好的
Believe me! He did give her something. Migraines are a terrible curse.
我辛苦工作 想听听收音机 你有意见?去死吧!
I work hard, I'm gonna listen to my radio. You don't like it? Too bad!
你没明白我的意思
You are not understanding.
我不是叫你关掉 只是把声音调低一点儿
I not asking you not to play it. Modulate the sound just a little.
我可不想叫警♥察♥
I don't wanna call the police.
你认为我害怕警♥察♥?
You think I'm afraid of the police?
我有权听收音机!
I can play my radio!
我还能说什么?他蛮不讲理
What can I say? He's got the law on his side.
我叫我大哥本来跟他说
I'm gonna have brother Ben talk to him.
什么?本太鲁莽 我可不想惹麻烦
What!? Ben is a hothead. I am not looking for trouble.
答应我 别让他把事情搞得更严重
Promise me he will not make it into a issue.
是他把事情搞严重了
He makes this into an issue.
他应该被逮捕!
He needs somebody to read his right act!
还是算了吧 伊夫琳 不是什么大事
Let's drop it, Evelyn. It's not that big a deal.
是啊!有偏头痛的又不是你!
Yeah! You don't have the migraines!
鲍比和维罗妮卡给孩子取名叫苏珊
Bobby and Veronica named the baby Susan.
同年秋天他们在哈德逊河畔买♥♥了栋漂亮的房♥子
And that fall they found the perfect house on the Hudson.
我们叫来警♥察♥跟他谈过了
We called the police and they spoke with him.
但是上周他喝醉了 砸坏了我们的车
And last week, he was drunk, and puts a dent in our car.
莱昂纳德跟他理论 他威胁说要揍扁他
When Leonard speaks in him, he threatens to beat him up.
他这么说?
He did?
我可以和这家伙谈谈
I can talk to this character.
莱昂纳德不想惹麻烦
Leonard doesn't want trouble.
但是我想找人警告他 我们没法继续忍♥受了
But I want someone to tell him, we can't stand to this anymore.
不要再过这种憋屈的生活
And to stop making our lives miserable.
他还给我们栽赃
He accuses us of things we never done.
还威胁说要射杀我们的狗
He threatened to shoot our dog.
他是个疯子!
He is a crazy man!
我丈夫总是自欺欺人地以为他会听懂道理
And my husband keeps deluding himself that he will listen to reason,
可是从来都没消停过!
meanwhile, it never stops!
等等 他威胁要射杀你的狗?
Whoo! He threatens to shoot your dog?
我想他可能有枪
I think he has got a gun.
他是木材厂的保安
He is a security guard at a lumber yard.
乔·沃杰霍维茨
Joe Wojehowitz.
嘿!你是乔·沃杰霍维茨吗? -你是谁?
Hey! You Joe Wojehowitz? -Who wants to know?
你是乔·沃杰霍维茨吗?
Are you Joe Wojehowitz?
是 怎么了?
Yeah. What?
嘿 乔!上车 -什么?
Hey Joe! Get in the car. -What!?
你们干什么? -上车 我们谈谈
What are you doin'? -Get in the car. We wanna talk.
你们在说什么? -上车!
What are you talkin' about? -Get in the car!
你们干嘛?松手!嘿!嘿!
What are you doing? Get off! Hey! Hey! Hey!
(MOUNTAIN GREENERY BY RICHARD RODGERS)
* In a mountain greenery where God paints the scenery *
* just two grazy people together *
* While you love your lover *
* let blues skies be your coverlet *
* When it rains... *
咖啡社会在鲍比·多夫曼的参与下逐渐为众人所知
Cafe Society was called, when Bobby Dorfman was ridin' the thick of it.
很多身家百万的花♥花♥公♥子♥ 像巴迪·温思洛·费恩
There were these millionaire playboys like Buddy Winslow Fain,
能买♥♥到所有他想要的东西
who bought anything he wanted,
从城里每个杂♥志♥封面上的顶级模特
from the high class models of every cover on a magazine in town
到演出或者体育比赛的最好的座位
to the best seats in shows and sporting events.
还有一些政客
Then there were the politicians,
他们能搞定你的地盘、违章停车罚单和纳税申报单
who fixed your streets, your parking tickets and your tax returns.
只要他们的分红持续不断
As long as the contributions kept coming in.
这是诺顿·洛克比和他尚未成年的未婚妻 舞蹈演员雪莉·格蕾丝
There was Norton Lockerbee and his underage fiancee, the dancer Cherry Grace.
还有雷姆森夫妇 传说他
And the Remsens, about whom it was said
去柏林在阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的家里住了一个星期
had stayed a week in Berlin at the home of Adolf Hitler.
当然 也少不了本的那帮各色同道们
And of course, there are any number of colorful associates of Ben's,
其中一些迟早会被人在脑袋上开个洞 倒在路边
some of whom were destined to end up on the front pages of the tabloids,
在路边小报上露最后一面
reeking blood on the side walk due to cranial ventilation.
似乎鲍比认识曼哈顿社交界的所有人
It seems Bobby knew everyone in Manhattan society.
他的妻子维罗妮卡最近基本不来
His wife Veronica now rarely came in,
她正享受做妈妈的快乐
having succumb to the joys of motherhood.
随后有一天晚上
And then one evening,
某人走了进来
in walked the past.
可以帮您吗?
May I help you?
是啊 我的外甥们在这里 他们是这里的老板
Yes. I understand my nephews around here. They own the place.
多夫曼先生?
Mr.Dorfman?
鲍比 对 或者本
Bobby, yes. Or Ben.
本不在 但是鲍比在
Ben is not there but Bobby is around.
您要坐下吗? -是
You like to be seated? -Please.
请跟我来 -你先请 亲爱的 -谢谢
Follow me. -After you, dear. -Thank you.
今天做成了一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Had a very big deal today.
在正式喝酒之前 先来瓶香槟
Champagne for the table! Before they start drinking for real.
当然 -弗莱的 你好
Of course. -Fred, how are you? Good to see you.
还记得佛尼吧 -很高兴再见到你
You remember Vonnie. -Lovely to see you again.
我们会在城里呆几个星期 会联♥系♥你的
We are in town for a few weeks. We'll catch up.
那是一支非常好的股票 我告诉你它会涨很多倍
It's going to be a very good stock. I'm tellin' you it's goin' through the roof.
现在买♥♥进正是时候 不过可别说是我告诉你的!
Now is the time to get in on it. But you didn't hear it here!
你说过什么吗? -这就对了
In here what? -Exactly.
谢谢你 马文
Thank you, Marvin.
有几个人想见你 他们说认识你
There are some people to see you. They say they know you.
是吗?
Really?
4号♥桌
Table 4.
好吧 所有人都认识我
OK. Everybody knows me.
罗伯特!你好吗?
Robert! How you doing?
还记得佛尼吧? -你好
You remember Vonnie? -Hello.
这是葛洛莉亚和克雷格·班尼特 -你好 -晚上好
And this is Gloria and Craig Bennett. -Hello. -Good evening.
坐吧 一起玩
Have a seat. Join us.
哦!我很愿意 但是我今晚很忙
Oh! I wish I could, but I'm very busy tonight.
哇!大忙人!
Woh! I can see!
你这里的名声已经遍布全国了
电影精选列表