飞船在摇晃
The ship is shaking.
预估到达新地球的时间
Estimated time of arrival to New Earth
倒计时更新至80天
has been updated to T-minus 80 days and counting.
80天吗 这报的准吗
Eighty days? Does that sound right?
倒计时79天
Arrival in T-minus 79 days and counting.
不 这怎么可能
No, how is that possible?
更新 倒计时78天
Updated. Seventy-eight days and counting.
发生了什么
What's happening?
他们在撞燃气罐
They're hitting the fucking gas.
反应堆功率增至60%
Reactor power increased to 60%.
反应堆功率增至67%
Reactor power increased to 67%.
他们在让反应堆过热
They're overheating the reactor.
我们不能再等下去了
We can't take much more of this.
-他们怎么进去的 -我们让他们进去的
- How did they even get inside? - We let it.
布鲁和它一起试过进反应堆
It tried for the reactor with Blue.
失败后 它去找了上将
When that failed, it went for the admiral,
这个船上唯一一个能进入反应堆的人
the only person on this ship with access to the reactor,
当被我们阻止后 它就来找我们了
and when we stopped it, it came for us,
因为它知道我们可以找到方法叫醒他
because it knew we would find some way to wake him up.
它一直在耍我们
It's been playing us all along.
离门远一点
Get away from the door.
你准备抓一只来吗
You gonna grab one of these?
飞船改变航行路线了吗
Has the ship changed course?
-什么 -没有
- What? - No.
那就没有外星人想吃掉我们了吗
And there's no aliens trying to eat us?
-他们把我们留下了吗 -什么玩意儿
- They've left us alone? - What the fuck?
我们在一艘驶向新地球的船上
So we're on a ship headed to New Earth
以光速行驶着 还有一堆不稳定的反应堆
at the speed of light with an unstable reactor
-一个外星人 -是的 明白了
- and an alien? - Yeah, we got it.
所以当你能灭整个星球时为什么只杀30万
So why kill 300,000 when you can kill an entire planet?
你说的是5000万人类
You're talking about 50 million people.
最后的5000万人
The last 50 million.
好吧
All right.
谁想来点烧烤
Who wants barbecue?
我猜起作用了
I guess that worked.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
不 这只是看上去
No, this is just what it looks like
只有把它们酸煮了才行
when everything's been boiled in acid.
好吧 医生 包起来
All right, Doc. Wrap it up.
那些到底是什么人
Who in the hell are these people?
那些一定是逃出来的船员
It must have run out of crew.
是他们感染了乘客
It's infecting the passengers.
海莉
Hayley.
该死
Goddamn it.
我们必须让他们离开反应堆
We need to get them away from the reactor.
来呀 我们在这里
Come on! We're right here!
-在这里 -在这里
- Over here! - Over here!
他们不准备停止
They're not gonna stop.
烧它们
Burn 'em.
起作用了
It's working!
它们太多了 我们不可能穿过去
There are too many. We won't be able to get through.
找到海莉就逃去救生舱
Get Hayley to the escape pod.
我们掩护你
We'll cover you.
快去
Go!
海莉
Hayley.
海莉 海莉
Hayley. Hayley!
我带你出去
I'll get you out.
我们到了吗
We made it?
你还好吗
You okay?
拿着
Here.
-这是干什么的 -我们得离开
- What is this for? - We have to go.
-快点 相信我 -怎么了
- Come on. Just trust me. - What?
-相信我就好了 -好吧 -我们快走
- Just trust me, - all right? We have to go.
现在马上 我们得离开
Right now, we have to go.
等等 我爸在哪
Wait. Where's Dad?
我们先走
We gotta go.
诺亚
Noah.
快点
Come on.
他在哪
Where is he?
听着 他牺牲了自己让我们才有机会逃走
Look, he sacrificed himself so we could have a chance.
对不起 但是我们现在必须离开
I-I'm sorry, but we have to go.
否则 就什么都没有了 求你了
Otherwise, it'll be for nothing. Please.
等下
Wait.
小心
Watch out.
这是什么东西
What the fuck is that?
我们得快走
We have to go!
克莱 走了
Clay, let's go!
我们快离开这艘船
Let's get the fuck off this ship!
逃去救生仓
Get to an escape pod.
-你准备做什么 -即兴发挥
- What are you gonna do? - Improvise!
它在你后面
It's behind you!
真♥他♥妈♥丑
That is an ugly motherfucker.
克莱 克莱 我们快离开
Clay. Clay, we've gotta go.
克莱 我们得马上立即跑
Clay, we have to go right fucking...
小心
Watch out.
我去他妈得
Fucking motherfucker.
快进救生舱
Get into the escape pod.
克莱 克莱
Clay. Clay!
克莱
Clay!
诺亚 诺亚 我们快走
Noah. Noah, we have to go.
诺亚 我们得赶快离开
Noah, we have to go!
抵达新地球倒计时更新
Arrival to New Earth updated,
计时减少至17天
T-minus 17 days and counting.
抵达新地球倒计时更新至15天
Arrival to New Earth updated, T-minus 15 days and counting.
到了
Okay.
-进去 快走 -你准备做什么
- Get inside. - Let's go. What are you doing?
我得去撞发射台
I have to hit the launchpad.
这是我们离开的唯一办法
It's the only way to get us out of here.
马上回来 好吗
Be right back, okay?
快啊
Come on.
上帝保佑
Oh, my God.
我的天 好了
Oh, my God. Okay.
怎么样了 孩子
How you doing, kid?
克莱 你还活着吗
Clay, you're alive?
嗯 我可能活不了多久
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
你能到我们这吗
Can you get to us?
密室已经超重了
The chambers are overrun.
这艘船开太快了停不下来
The ship's moving too fast to stop it.
结束了
It's over.
克莱 船上有他妈的30万人
Clay, there's 300,000 fucking people onboard.
你能救三个
And you gotta save three.
如果你在船上 你会死的
If you stay onboard, you're gonna die.
杀死我需要更多的异星人
It'll talk a lot more than aliens to kill me.
再见了 神父
Adios, padre.
克莱 等下
Clay, wait!
检测到弹道改变
Trajectory change detected. The Herc is no longer
大力神舰不会和新地球发生碰撞
on a collision course with New Earth.
斯坦利
Stanley.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
你看着不错
You're looking good.
诺亚
Noah.
重返新地球大气层
Commencing reentry to New Earth.
那是个小孩吗
Is that a little kid?
你好
Hey!
我们从地球上来的
We were on the ship from Earth!
我们需要帮助
We need help.
诺亚 我们的孩子
Noah, it's the baby.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
烧光它们
Burn 'em all.