克莱 发生了什么
Clay, what's going on?
我稍后再找你算账
I'll deal with you later.
我想我迷路了
Think I'm lost.
徐和奥尔特加在哪里
Where's Xu and Ortega?
我要走哪条路
Which way do I go?
你的右边应该有个通风口
There should be a vent to your right.
碰到什么困难了
What's the holdup?
又是你
You again.
你为什么要害我们
Why would you want to hurt us?
我没有想过要害你们所有人
Everything's not about "us."
这艘船上有30万个生命
There are 300,000 souls on this ship,
都是些想要在更好的星球上
good people just trying to make a fresh start
重新开始的好人
on a better planet.
这不是你们这些过激分子的目标吗
Isn't that what you maniacs preach about?
那他们算什么
What about them?
可能人类有他们的机遇
Maybe mankind had its chance.
我们禁不住破坏所有接触到的东西
See, we can't keep destroying everything that we touch.
有很多人都得了它
There's a lot of us who get it.
我们看到了人类因为寄生虫造成的后果
We see humanity for the parasite that it is.
你真可耻
Shame on you.
我们得到了我们应得的
We get what we deserve.
它是什么
What is it?
你把它带上飞船
You brought it here.
你会不知道
You don't know?
它是从哪里来的
Where'd it come from?
它是被你找到的 还是在实验室里制♥造♥的
Did you find it? You cook it up in a lab?
是从太空里掉下来的吗 还是从哪儿来的
Did it fall from the sky? Where is it from?
是实验
The experiments.
所以是他们制♥造♥了它
So they made it.
不 我们没有制♥造♥
No, we didn't make it.
我们只是把它带回来
We brought it back.
你从哪里把它带回来的
You brought it back from where?
另一个星球吗 另一个宇宙吗
Another planet? Another universe?
可能它在宇宙存在前就在这里了
Maybe it was here from before the universe.
而且它会把我们都杀掉 包括你
And it's gonna kill us all, even you,
因为你是这样命令他的
because you told it to.
不是
No.
是因为它想要这么做
Because it wants to.
因为它只知道这个
Because that's all it knows.
好了 好了 我听够关于这个怪物的事了
All right, all right, I heard enough of this monster.
你是否还能清醒着去操控设备 上校
Are you sober enough to return to active service, Captain?
就像以前一样
Just like the old days.
还有什么我应该知道的吗
Anything else I should know?
怪物变得更狡猾了
It's getting smarter.
我们发现了它会攻击反应堆
We've already found it targeting the reactor
和你的掩体舱 长官
and your bunker, sir.
那么现在这群人在哪里
And where is this horde now?
好吧
All right.
现在没必要把事情搞复杂
There's no need to complicate things.
让我们把他们杀光
Let's kill 'em all,
或者把他们吸入真空 听上去怎么样
flush 'em out the air-vac. How's that sound?
我同意 长官
Works for me, sir.
看这里
look here.
叫醒他们 绑住 出去
Wake 'em up. Strap up. Move out.
我们从同一个学院毕业
We, graduated from the same academy.
主修航道战
Majored in orbital warfare.
-克莱呢 -曾经
- Clay? - Once upon a time...
他是个战士
he was a warrior.
在Eos暴♥动♥中他违抗了命令
He disobeyed orders during the Eos uprising.
他拒绝对暴♥乱♥的起义者进行喷火
He refused to fire on protestors during the riots.
他回到后方分遣队的时候得到了蓝猎鹰
He got blue falconed back to rear detachment.
等下
Wait a second.
低温箱那边现在怎么样了
what's the status on Cryo?
不用担心 她很好
Don't worry. She's fine.
谁很好
Who's fine?
海莉
Hayley.
你
You...
原来就是你
you're the father.
别 长官
Whoa, sir.
他是个白♥痴♥ 不过他是我们的白♥痴♥
He's an idiot, but he's our idiot.
我们可能用得到他
We might need him.
我等会再和你算账
I'll deal with you later.
长官
Commander!
航道队1701 准备开始战斗
Orbital 1701, ready to maim, murder,
服从指挥 先生们
and kill on your command, sir.
开始搜寻
We are here to hunt.
准备猎杀
We are here to kill.
我们来这里为了生存
We are here to survive.
带路 小子
Lead the way, son.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
比他多个两秒
About two seconds longer than him.
这里没有
Here goes nothing.
小心6点钟方向
Watch your six.
安全装置关闭
Safeties off.
天
My God.
斯坦利船长吗
Captain Stanley?
是你吗
Is that you?
好吧 随你便
Okay. Have it your way.
第二批队 走 快走
Secondary positions! Go! Go!
不要不要
No, no, no!
快进去 我知道怎么杀了它了
Get inside! I know how to kill it!
再近点 来呀
Little closer. Come on.
小子 你告诉海莉我相信她肯定会没事的
kid, you tell Hayley I think she'll be all right.
等等
W-wait!
他把自己炸了
He blew himself up.
那个疯子
That crazy motherfucker.
我想现在结束了
So I guess it's over now.
你去哪
Where you going?
-去找海莉 -谁来摆平这里
- Get Hayley! - Who's gonna mop this up?
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
这是什么东西
What is this thing?
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
快点 快走
Come on! Let's go!
我们去哪
Where are we going?
找到海莉然后下船
To get Hayley and get off the ship.
去哪里 我们周围一望无际
Go where? We're a billion miles from everywhere.
那是什么
What was that?
新东西
Something new.
莫克希尔
Moxacell.
莫克希尔是什么
Moxacell?
我在布鲁身上用过 起作用了
I used it on Blue, and it worked.
而你现在才告诉我们
And you're just now telling us?
你确定他死了吗
You sure he was dead?
那东西之前骗了我们
This thing has tricked us before.
我看着他融化到什么都没有
I watched him melt away to nothing.
它在哪
Wh-where is it?
那边
That way.
克莱 你的藏品在哪
Clay, what about your stash?
私酿酒在哪里
Where's the moonshine?
军♥火♥库下面
Down in the arsenal.
准许进入反应堆
Access to reactor granted.
欢迎 上将
Welcome, Admiral.
建议 有大量辐射
Be advised. High counts of radiation.
不要暴露皮肤
Do not expose skin.
我们试过了喷火
We tried fire.
是的 但这个 能让他们变成胶状
Yeah, but this, this'll melt them to jelly.
相信我
Trust me.
我们得靠近点
We just have to get close.
他们来了吗
Are they coming?
这他妈是啥
What the fuck was that?