还没有
Not yet.
Susan 钱伯斯医生
Dr. Susan Chambers,
5月4日 上午12点30
12:30 a.M., May 4th.
我准备开始进行尸体解剖
I am beginning the autopsy.
首先提取基因测序样本
I will start collecting samples for DNA sequencing.
怎么了
What happened?
斯坦利把我们锁在这里了
Stanley just locked us in.
需要更长时间确定结果
More time is needed to evaluate these results.
现在进行第一个切口并目测评估
I will begin now to make my first incision and visual assessment.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -把它弄出来
- What the fuck are you doing? - Get it out!
把什么东西弄出来
Get what out?
他的体内什么也没有
There's nothing inside him.
没有是什么意思
What do you mean, nothing?
我知道你们听得见
I know you can hear me!
我们要在这里待多久
How long are we supposed to sit here?
你知道发生什么事情了吗
do you think something happened?
我他妈怎么会知道
How the fuck would I know?
钱伯斯
Chambers!
蒂克 有人吗
Teek! Somebody!
把这该死的门打开
Open the goddamn door!
走吧
Let's go.
所以你把他的器官丢了吗
So you misplaced some organs?
不 我一晚上都和布鲁在一起
No. I was alone with Blue all night.
当我把他解剖的时候 他的脾脏 心脏
When I cut him open, his spleen, his heart,
他的神经系统 他的血液
his nervous system, his blood
几乎被吃了个精光
had basically been eaten down to nothing.
吃 字面意义上的"吃"吗
Eaten? Like "eaten"?
等一下 如果布鲁体内什么也没有
Wait. So if Blue didn't have anything inside him...
那他是怎么行动的
Then how could he still move?
因为他从里面被什么东西控制了
It's 'cause he was being controlled from the inside.
我给你们看一些东西
Let me show you something.
左边的那条线是布鲁的
The strand on the left belongs to Blue,
跟我们的一样 蛋白质 脂肪
just like yours and mine... proteins, lipids,
这些构成所有生命的基石
the building blocks of all life in the universe.
右边的线 也是布鲁
Strand on the right, also Blue,
只不过它不是以碳为基础的
except it's not even carbon-based.
它不是人类
It's not human.
如果让我猜
If I'm guessing...
布鲁感染了某种病毒或者是寄生虫
Blue picked up some sort of virus or a parasite.
入侵了宿主的身体
Invades the body of the host
然后控制了宿主
and then wears it like a cheap suit.
那它是怎么上船的
So how did it get onboard?
你找到奥尔特加后 我清点了船上的人数
I had the ship do a head count, after you found Ortega
确认没有其他人失踪
to make sure that nobody else had gone missing,
然后我找到了这个
and I found this.
诺亚不在系统里
Noah's not in the system.
他用了伪造的证件
He's using forged papers.
别他妈的动
Don't fucking move!
等一等等一等 让我解释一下
Wait, wait, wait. I can explain...
我可以解释的
I can explain.
-你♥他♥妈♥的有什么计划 -不 我不知道
- What was the fucking plan? - No! I don't know!
要感染船员吗 然后在吃掉我们的内脏
Infect the crew? Then eat our guts
你就能毁掉这艘船了
while you sink the ship?
不 当然不是
No! Fucking no!
他不是来杀我们的
He's not trying to kill us.
他只是一个害怕的孩子
He's just a scared kid
想要活下去而已 就像我们一样
trying to survive, like the rest of us.
还有什么秘密
Any more secrets?
如果不是这个混♥蛋♥把寄生虫带上来的
So if this asshole didn't let it in,
我们得找出是谁干的 还有怎么解决
we need to find out who did and what we're dealing with.
告诉他们
Show them.
他们有权利知道真♥相♥
They deserve to know.
真该死
Holy shit.
你们看
And look.
不止一个寄生虫
They're not alone.
所以当你说寄生虫的时候 你指的就是
So when you said parasite, you meant...
外星人 而且它可能还在那里
Alien. And it might still be out there.
如果它还在那里 我们就去杀了它
If it's out there, we kill it.
它是什么
What is it?
-我不知道 -它从哪来
- I don't know. - Where did it come from?
同样 我不知道
Again, I don't know.
所以那个东西是怎么
So how does a thing like that sneak onboard
在我们都不知道的时候溜上来的
without us knowing?
因为有人把它带上船了
Because somebody had to bring it onboard.
知道是谁干的吗
Do we know who did it?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们必须叫醒上将
We have to wake up the admiral.
-不 我们不需要 -有东西在这艘船上
- No, we don't. - Something is on this ship
残害他的人 这是他的责任
killing his men. This is his responsibility.
但是那个偏执的混♥蛋♥
Well, the paranoid bastard
确保我们进不了他的领地
made sure we couldn't break into his quarters,
更别说把他从低温中唤醒了
let alone wake him from Cryo.
还有 我不相信这个偷渡者
And I don't trust the stowaway,
所以他得去气闸室
so he goes out the air lock.
斯坦利 放开他
Stanley, let him go!
伙计们
Guys.
伙计们
Guys!
克莱 小心
Clay, look up!
操♥你♥妈♥ 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fuck you, motherfucker!
去军♥火♥库
Get to the arsenal.
船员们还被锁在里面
the crew are still locked in.
舱室门已打开
Cabin doors opening.
什么
What's happening?
有人把他们放出来了
Someone's letting them out.
不可能啊 只有斯坦利可以做到
That's impossible. Only Stanley can do that,
他已经死了
and he's dead.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
-你们找到布鲁了吗 -快跑 你个傻♥逼♥
- Did you find Blue yet? - Run, you fucking idiots!
里面去 锁上门
Get inside! Lock the doors!
他妈的发生了什么
What the fuck?
-进去 -那是什么
- Go. - What is it?
我说过了我不知道
I already told you I don't know.
布鲁 奥尔特加和徐都死了
Blue, Ortega, and Xu were all dead,
他们是他妈的怎么还能被那个怪物控制的
so how the fuck is it still able to control them?
-不是我把它带来这儿的 -好好想想
- I didn't bring it on the ship. - Think! Try anything!
-我说了我不知道 -所有人都闭嘴
- I said I don't know! - Everybody knock it off!
他啥都不知道
He doesn't know anything!
听着 我费劲心思上这艘船
Look, I didn't fight my way onto the ship
不是为了杀任何人
so I could kill anyone.
我来这儿是为了保护我的家人
I'm here so I could protect my family.
在他们找到我们之前 别说一堆废话
We won't have long before they find us.
好 现在我们要做什么
Okay. Then what are we supposed to do?
我们要呆在一个安全的地方
We need to get to security.
然后呢 发消息出去吗
What, and send a message?
在我们靠近新地球前
There's no signal with JAG command
和军事检查团司令部是联♥系♥不上的
until we're closer to New Earth.
好吧 医生 那我们能怎么杀死它
All right, Doc, how do we kill it?
我不知道 子弹只能拖拖他们
I don't know. Bullets only slowed them down.
蛮力攻击没用
Brute force didn't work.
用火会奏效吗
What about fire?
-可能有效 -这对我就是个好消息了
- Might work. - Good enough for me.
你还记得怎么用这些工具吗
You remember how to use one of those things?
你有什么想法
What do you think?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-把海莉救出来 -诺亚 停下
- To get Hayley! - Noah, stop!
听
Listen.
这是什么声音
What is that?
离门远一点
Get away from the door.
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ.