一个世纪以来 他们宣誓要治愈这个
For a century, they vowed to cure the planet
饥荒肆虐的星球
of the famine ravaging our world.
他们当众夸下海口
While they made their bold promises in public,
私底下计划着逃跑
in secret, they planned their escape.
所以今天 在多年的动♥乱♥之后
And so today, after years of unrest,
社会彻底崩溃
society has reached its breaking point
当最后一艘飞船飞往新地球
as the last shuttle departs for New Earth,
他妈190亿人要灭亡
damning 19 billion people to extinction.
公元2242年
我们按计划进行
We stick to the plan.
看着点
watch it!
飞往新地球
Departure for New Earth
倒计时三分钟开始
to commence in T-minus three minutes.
有证明的 让他进去
Positive. Take him in.
准备好你们的证明 让一下 让一下
Have your papers ready. Move. Move.
偷渡者会被当众处决
Stowaways will be executed on sight.
未授权人员禁止入内
No unauthorized personnel allowed.
-海莉 -诺亚 诺亚
- Hayley! - Noah! Noah!
-诺亚 -海莉 海莉
- Noah! - Hayley! Hayley!
出示证明
Papers.
-她零感染 -进去
- She's plague-free. - Get in.
不 我要和他一起走
No! I'm not leaving without him!
不 不
No! No!
拦住他们 别让他们进去
Hold them! Don't let them through!
阻止他们
Stop them!
登机已经结束
Boarding is now complete.
倒计时一分钟出发
Departure for New Earth in T-minus one minute.
所以乘客立刻去低温箱报道
All passengers report to Cryo immediately!
我怎么离开这艘船
How do I get off the ship?
长官 我们发现有偷渡者在突破通风口
Sir, we have stowaways trying to breach the vents.
直接去低温箱报告
Just report to Cryo.
来这里
Come here.
你妈妈在哪里呀
Where's your mama?
我们会找到你妈妈的 知道吗
We'll find your mama, okay?
欢迎
Welcome.
你们是最后1000名登船的乘客
You are the last 1,000 passengers to board.
其他乘客已经到达低温箱
The other passengers are already in Cryo.
到低温箱报道前请先前往大厅
Please proceed to main hall before reporting to Cryo.
我是基尔南·亚当上将
I am Admiral Kiernan Adams.
欢迎来到我的家 美国大力神船舰
Welcome to my home, the U.S.S. Hercules.
大力神舰是最后一艘可以飞往新地球的
The Herc is the last quant-engine-enabled ship
量化引擎飞船
capable of making the journey to New Earth.
至于已经在前往新地球的
As to the 41 other shuttles
另外41艘飞船
that have gone ahead to New Earth,
我希望正如他们所说的天堂那样
well, I hope it's the paradise they said it would be.
接下来的六个月
For the next six months,
我们会穿过太空和时空
we will blaze across space and time.
对于在低温箱的我们大多数人
For most of us in Cryo,
这场旅途只是一场梦
this journey will be but a dream.
对于孩子们 这是赐予他们生命的旅程
For our children, it will be the journey that gave them life.
最坏的已经抛在我们身后
The worst is behind us.
全体船员各就各位
All hands to their stations.
海莉
Hayley!
诺亚
Noah?
-你没事吧 你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- You okay? You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我们都没事 孩子也没事
We're fine. The baby's fine.
-你好呀 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
-我以为我要失去你了 -我也是
- I thought I lost you. - Me, too.
你该过去了
You gotta go.
就一会
One second.
-你还好吗 -我让她上船了
- Are you okay? - I got her onboard,
所以你答应我的那艘船在哪
so where's that ship you promised me?
你能站在这艘上面就够幸运的了
You're lucky you're standing on this one.
-等会 你答应过我的 -你♥他♥妈♥滚
- Hold on. You promised me... - I expect you to fucking move.
继续啊
Go on.
走
Move.
你晚了
You're late.
你好 长官 我是诺亚
Hi, sir. I'm, Noah.
让我猜猜 你就是那个
Let me guess. You are the dead man walking
害得我女儿未婚先孕
that knocked up my unmarried daughter
还令她从西点军校退学的混账
and made her drop out of West Point.
不 不是的 他帮了我们
No, this is not. This man helped us.
他帮我们登上了这艘船 救了我的命
He helped us get on the ship, saved my life,
救了我和孩子的命
saved our lives.
是这样吗
Is that right?
我欠你个人情
I guess I owe you.
没事 长官
No, sir.
很高兴你很安全
Glad you're safe.
好了
All right.
我不明白为什么你不告诉他
I don't get why you don't tell him.
你♥爸♥早晚会发现的
Your dad's gonna find out eventually.
我知道 我等不及让他认识你了
I know. I can't wait for him to know you.
我只是想在个合适的场合里
I just want that to be in an environment
在一个他开不了窗
where he can't open a window and...
把你踢到太空的地方
boot you into space.
-你期待你的任务吗 -我的任务
- You excited for the mission? - My "mission."
你是说保管部门吗
You mean the custodial department?
对 穿着工作服
Yeah. Man in overalls...
打扫厕所 多大的责任啊
cleaning toilets, so much responsibility.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
我们将要到新地球上
We're gonna get to New Earth,
把这屁孩生下来
pop this sucker out,
然后我们组成一个家庭
and then we get to be a family.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
从现在起六个月后 你我和这小东西
Six months from now, it's you, me, and the little one
在新地球的海滩上
on a New Earth beach.
海莉
Hayley?
海莉
Hayley!
我爱你
I love you.
50%乘客在低温箱了
50% of passengers in Cryo.
剩下的所有乘客立刻报道
All remaining crew members report immediately.
冷沉淀注入已完成
Cryo inducement complete.
倒计时一分钟开始量子跃进
Commencement of quantum jump in T-minus one minute.
100%乘客已在低温箱
100% of passengers in Cryo.
准备极速运行
Prepare for hyper-speed.
启动反应堆
Powering reactor.
我的妈呀 不是吧
Oh, shit. Come on.
就是 托彼得·克莱
Yeah, Torpedo Clay.
我以为你还在牢里蹲着呢
Thought you were in fucking jail.
我的天 你上来了 老弟
Oh, my God. You made it, motherfucker.
你还好吧 克莱·杨
You all right? Clay Young,
好兄弟 这是多久没见了
you beautiful soul. How long's it been?
好吧 差不多得了
Okay, all right. Fair enough.
这拳我该挨 对吧
I probably deserve that. All right?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hi. - Hi.
第一次量跃吗
First jump?
友情建议一下
Just a little friendly advice.
你能他妈的别坐我位置上吗
Would you get the fuck out of my seat?
起来
Come on.
让你 好了
There you go. Okay.
好吧
All right.
反应堆全部启动
Reactor at full power.
量子跃进倒计时10 9
Quantum jump in 10, 9...
8 7 6
8, 7, 6...
5 4 3
5, 4, 3...
2 1
2, 1.
开始超级速
Hyper-speed commence.
他妈的
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的