他们都死了
They're all dead.
不要让他们把我们包围在这舱里
Don't let 'em trap us below-deck.
我们要移♥动♥到安全隔间去
We need to get to the security bay.
快开火
Light 'em up!
去死吧
You fuckers!
往后退
Stand back.
这没用 继续开火
It's not working! Keep firing!
火警触发了 闭上眼睛
Fire alarm! Cover your eyes!
好的 看上去他们走了
Okay, it looks like they're gone.
我们不能在这里坐以待毙 我们得转移
We're sitting ducks in here. We gotta move.
我们往安全隔间去
Let's get to the security bay.
-看不见 -他们也看不见
- Can't see! - Neither can they,
所以闭上你的嘴
so shut the fuck up.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
我来掩护
I'll cover.
-伙计们 -谁能告诉我
- Hey, guys - can somebody tell me
他妈的发生了什么
what the fuck is going on?
蒂克
Teek!
我看不到他
I can't see him.
掩护我
Cover me.
等等
Wait!
我们应该跟着他吗
Should we go after him?
不 不 他们已经走远了
No. No, they're gone.
克莱
Clay?
我们必须离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
-再等等 克莱 -克莱
- Just wait! Clay! - Clay?
如果你能听见我们
If you can hear us...
小心
duck!
有什么在过来
Something's coming.
-我们要离开这艘船 -逃生舱在那里
- We gotta get off the ship. - Escape pods are over there.
我们要逃到哪里 我们离新地球也不近
Where are we gonna go? We're nowhere near New Earth.
行吧 我们 到安全隔间去
All right, let's go to the, security bay.
-好的 好的 这里走 快来 -我们走
- Okay. Okay, this way. Come on. - Let's go.
跟上我 跟上我
Follow me. Follow me.
我就呆在这儿 你和我一起吗 孩子
I'm outta here. You coming, kid?
祝你好运
Good luck.
-你的通行卡在哪里 -上衣右边口袋
- Where's your access card? - Top right pocket.
拿到了
Got it.
我们要给他紧急包扎一下
We gotta patch him up.
我来锁门
I'm locking us in.
天啊 你和它融合得不错啊 斯坦利
Jesus! You been working out, Stanley?
斯坦利
Stanley.
快进来
Come on.
离着陆新地球还有84天
Arrival to New Earth, T-minus 84 days.
我们没有地方可去了
We have nowhere left to go,
也没有人可求救 我们要使用一些策略
and we have no one to call. We need to be strategic.
我们不想再逃了
So tired of fucking running.
只能直面这些怪物们了
We need to face these bastards head-on.
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
子弹没有用
Bullets won't work...
火
fire...
也不能杀死他们
Can't be killed.
这是死局了
It's death.
伙计们
guys...
想出计划了吗
come up with a plan?
我 我无从得知杀掉它的方法
I-I can't tell you how to kill it
在我不知道它到底是什么的情况下
if I don't know what it is.
如果有人把它带上来 肯定是有目的的
If someone brought it, they had to have a reason.
好吧 我们刚刚逃得还不错
Well, we had a good run.
对于一群醉鬼来说已经不错了
Not bad for a bunch of drunks.
我们应该待在这儿等着他们把我们撕碎吗
So we're supposed to sit here and wait for them to tear us apart?
不 我们要在这里喝醉
No. We're gonna get drunk
然后等他们把我们撕碎
and wait for them to tear us apart.
-你觉得你很幽默吗 -你听到有人笑了吗
- You think this is funny? - You hear anyone laughing?
我们和他们战力不对称 被武力压制
We are outmatched, outgunned,
所以我们需要一些酒精安慰自己
and we need reinforcements.
你就是这种他妈的小人吗
Aren't you supposed to be some sort of fucking badass?
只关心自己
You just looking out for yourself?
是的 当你溜进飞船的时候也是这种人
Yeah, so were you when you snuck on the ship.
不 我关心的是我的家人
No, I'm looking out for my family.
你有关心任何人吗
Who are you looking out for?
等等 那个通向哪里
Wait. Where does that go?
这个通风口通向哪里
The vent, where does it go?
通风口通向很多地方
Vents go a lot of places.
-它通向舰长那里吗 -卧♥槽♥
- Does it reach the admiral? - Oh, shit.
好吧 你有种
All right, damn you.
就按照你想要的去做 以备后查
Have it your way. For the record,
我说这是个糟糕的主意
this is a terrible idea.
不过我会让你试一试
But I'll give you a shot.
你把舰长唤醒 他会叫醒所有人
You wake the admiral. He blows 'em all up.
你找回你的姑娘
You get your girl.
没错 简单的事
Yeah. Easy.
时间会很紧
It's gonna be tight.
记住保持移♥动♥ 就按我说的做
Just keep moving, and do exactly what I say.
你还在等什么
what are you waiting for?
过去找到他们 英雄
Up and at 'em, hero.
我要走哪条路
Which way do I go?
克莱 听到我说话了吗
Clay, can you hear me?
不要做这种吓人的事儿
Please stop doing that.
来到一个转弯
First turn's coming up.
过去以后再前进200英尺
After that, go 200 feet.
接下来两个弯都往左转
Take your next two lefts.
你不走快点吗 孩子
You wanna hurry it up, son?
第一个左转弯
Taking first left.
-然后怎么样 -停下
- Now what? - Stop.
-他们来了 -什么
- They're coming. - What?
他们就在你身边 快动
They're all around you. Move.
第二个左转 然后呢
Taking second left. Now what?
克莱 发生了什么
Clay, what's happening?
希望他们先把你吃掉
Hope they eat you first.
对不起
I'm sorry.
上帝 请原谅我
God, please forgive me.
现在还没到祈祷的时候 蒂克
Don't start praying yet, Teek.
孩子已经爬到什么东西的上方了
Kid might be onto something.
克莱
Clay.
-克莱 -要停下来的时候我会告诉你的
- Clay? - I'll tell you when to stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
徐和奥尔特加 他们在这儿
Xu and Ortega, they're here.
他们没看见你 继续前进
They didn't see you. Keep moving.
我很抱歉 我真的感到抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
差不多要到了 孩子
Almost there, kid.
继续前进
Keep going.
我必须告诉你们一些事 我
I have to tell you something. I...
那事是我♥干♥的 是我
I did it. It was me.
蒂克
Teek.
你做了什么
What did you do?
告诉我们
Tell us.
我 我以为这个过程会很快
I-I thought it would be quick.
我 我以为
I-I thought it would...
我以为那个东西会很快杀死我们
I thought it would kill us fast.
蒂克
Teek...
告诉我你做了什么
tell me what you did.
-蒂克 -你在撒谎
- Teek. - You're lying.
-你没做过这些 -是我♥干♥的
- You didn't do it. - It was me!
他们发现我了
They found me.
快跑
Run!
左还是右 左还是右
Left or right? Left or right?
去右边
Take a right.
我们都会因为你而死
We're gonna die because of you.
起来
Get up!