- 当然睡在床上
- Where will you sleep?
- In the bed, of course.
我睡哪呢?
Where will I sleep?
你想睡哪就睡哪
Wherever you want.
这个礼物代替我的名片
In lieu of my business card.
这小睡真香
That was a nice nap.
你睡着了?
你的眼睛一直睁着
You slept?
Your eyes were open the whole time.
你不会睁着眼睡觉?
Can't you sleep with your eyes open?
你的训练还不够
Your training is inadequate.
我要上厕所怎么办?尿你身上?
What do I do when nature calls?
Piss on you?
我们会订个协定
We'll reach an agreement.
我闻到了女人的香味
I smell the scent of a woman.
这就是我们的命运
This is our fate.
- 你怎么不喝?
- 你呢?
- Why aren't you drinking?
- Why aren't you?
你笑什么?
What are you laughing at?
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
只想起身
Just standing up.
那就闭嘴 好好坐着
Then just shut up and stay seated.
- 我要透透气
- 别耍花招 坐着别动
- I need fresh air.
- No tricks. Stay seated.
- 那我们的厕所协定呢?
- 你没资格享有这种待遇
- What about our toilet agreement?
- You're not fit for such luxuries.
什么?
What?
你的训练太少了
Your training is woefully inadequate.
好吧 起来
All right, stand up.
我们订些协定吧
Let's reach an agreement
on certain matters.
不 我不信你
No, I can't trust you.
我俩都是职业杀手
那我们至少在两件事上达成协定:
We're both pros.
Let's at least agree on two things:
第一 我们把枪放在桌上
First, we leave our guns on the table.
第二 我们挽着手臂同行
Second, we go everywhere arm in arm.
没门 你是来杀我的
这些条件我不能接受
Forget it. You came to kill me.
Those conditions are unacceptable.
我已经不能回头 不杀你不行
I can't turn back from killing you.
- 我得去厕所
- 那就按我说的做
- I have to go to the toilet.
- Then do as I say.
稍等一下!
Just a minute!
您的包裹 请签收
A parcel for you.
Please affix your seal here.
我签收?
My seal?
呃…没关系
Uh... never mind.
我们来谈谈女人 以便保持清醒
Let's talk about women
to stay awake.
你爱上了美沙子?
Were you in love with Misako?
我们杀手这行无法陷入爱情
那是不可能的
Men like us can't love.
It's out of the question.
但你却爱上了她
But you were in love with her.
我不是冷血杀手 我有弱点
I wasn't a full-blooded killer.
I had a weakness.
一种典型的人性弱点
A very human weakness.
但杀手绝不能有人性
必须冷酷无情
But a killer must be inhuman.
He must be cold and hard.
杀手生活在孤独之外
Killers live in a place
beyond loneliness.
清醒得很呢 是吧?
Wide awake, aren't you?
- 我闻到了饭香
- 哦 是吗?
- I smelled rice.
- Oh yeah?
好 我们出去吃点东西
All right.
Let's go out for a bite.
- 我们的枪呢?
- 留在这里
- What about our guns?
- Leave them here.
我在想 会不会是骨灰呢?
Could it be ashes, I wonder?
你知道包裹里面有什么吗?
You know what's in that parcel?
不知道
No.
可能是女人的骨灰
Perhaps it's a woman's ashes.
- 你去哪里?
- 厕所
- Where are you going?
- The toilet.
蠢货!
Idiot!
我们是禽兽
We're beasts.
我们都会死如禽兽
We'll die like beasts.
这就是头号♥的手段 你能胜过我吗?
This is how No. 1 works.
Can you beat me?
接下来三个晚上
我会在越乐园体育馆等你
For the next three nights,
I'll be waiting at the Etsurakuen Gym
凌晨一点到三点
between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.
不来就是懦夫
If you don't come, you're a coward.
她还活着
如果你想 我可以让你见见她
She's still alive.
I'll let you see her if you like.
然后就是你的死期
Then you'll die.
我为什么不能成为头号♥?
Why shouldn't I be No. 1?
我要当头号♥
I'll become No. 1.
他是个懦夫
He's a coward.
我的鞋不见了
My shoes are gone.
这就是头号♥的手段
This is how No. 1 works.
使你筋疲力尽
He wears you down.
你的命运已经注定
Your fate is sealed.
这就是头号♥的手段
This is how No. 1 works.
使你筋疲力尽
He wears you down.
你的命运已经注定
Your fate is sealed.
这就是头号♥的手段
This is how No. 1 works.
使你筋疲力尽 然后杀掉你
He wears you down and then kills you.
你的命运已经注定
Your fate is sealed.
这就是头号♥的手段
This is how No. 1 works.
谁是头号♥?
Who is No. 1?
谁是头号♥?
Who is No. 1?
你的命运已经注定
Your fate is sealed.
我是头号♥--
I'm No. 1 -
我是头号♥!
I'm No. 1!
我是头号♥!
I'm No. 1!
我是头号♥!
I'm No. 1!
杀手认出了
The killer recognized
那苍白的脸
That pale face
那是谁?
我以前在哪见过他
Who's that?
I've seen him somewhere before.
我该杀他吗?
Should I kill him?
他镜中自影碎成空
His own face shattered in the mirror
随即消失影无踪
And he disappeared
剧终
THE END