Something feather-light landed
on the gun barrel. That's all.
错了
No.
仅此而已
That's all it was.
错了 不是这样
No. That's not it.
一个素昧平生的人死在你手下
You killed a total stranger.
你误杀他人
You killed the wrong person.
你完了
You're finished.
榜上除名之外 你现在会被追杀
You've lost your ranking,
and now you'll be killed.
我知道
I know.
做我们这行不是你死就是我亡
In our work, it's kill or be killed.
你将会死
You're going to die.
死?
Die?
你真的想过自己会死吗?
Have you ever really thought
about death?
再见
Good-bye.
你回来晚了
You're late.
我知道你唯一的去处--
I knew there was only
one place you'd go -
那就是回到我身边!
you'd come back to me!
我们是禽兽!
We're beasts!
禽兽!
Beasts!
禽兽之间彼此相需
Beast needs beast.
这是最佳拍档
That's the best way.
你我都是禽兽
You and I are beasts.
你打电♥话♥给谁?
Who are you calling?
我在订机票
I'm booking a flight.
我要离开日本 避避风头
I'm leaving Japan till things cool down.
真美!
Mami!
美沙子 我没死
Misako, I didn't die.
停下 否则我开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot.
我想洗掉粘稠的血
I want to wash the sticky blood off.
你好美
You're beautiful.
把衣服脱♥光♥
Take off your clothes.
这个小东西也能致命
This tiny thing can kill a man.
它有毒吗?
看起来像是普通的缝纫机针
Is it poisoned? Looks like
a plain sewing machine needle.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我想吃米饭
I want rice.
- 什么?
- 米饭!
- Why?
- Rice!
热腾腾的米饭
Warm grains of rice.
米饭!
Rice!
这里像个坟场
It's like a graveyard in here.
我该把你钉在哪儿?
Where shall I pin you?
我渴望得到你已久
I've wanted you for a long time.
就在我以为有机会时
Just when I think my chance has come,
你却想杀我
you try to kill me.
真够讽刺
How ironic.
你的手♥枪♥呢?
你不可能只用毒针
Where's your gun?
You can't just have poisoned needles.
我爱你
I love you.
可恶!别嘲笑我!
Damn it! Don't mock me!
我一枪就能杀死你!
I could kill you with one shot!
然而在尽情征服我之前 你不会的
But you won't
until you've ravished me.
可恶!
Damn it!
米在哪里?
你没有米吗?
Where's the rice?
Don't you have any?
没有的话快去买♥♥点
If not, buy some.
随便那个米店都能买♥♥到!
听我的话!
You can buy it at any rice shop!
Listen to me!
快去给我买♥♥点米!
Go buy me some rice!
美沙子 别小瞧我
Misako, don't underestimate me.
你是认真的?
你确定 对吧?
You mean it? You do, right?
那根毒针呢?
Where's that needle?
好吧
All right.
我会杀了你 满足你的梦想
I'll kill you.
That was your dream.
那是什么?
What's that?
我受够了 我不想再参与其中
I've had enough.
I don't want any part of this.
你变了
You've changed.
或许你能改变 但我做不到
Maybe you can change, but I can't.
美沙子!
Misako!
我不想就这样死去
I don't want to die like this.
我改变注意了 我要走了
I've changed my mind. I'm leaving.
不要!
Don't!
它会爆♥炸♥ 而你会死的
枪管被泥堵住了
It'll explode, and you'll die.
The barrel's clogged with mud.
无所谓 反正我本就如同一具尸体
I don't care.
I'm already a corpse anyway.
傻瓜!
Fool!
这次真的再见了
Good-bye for real this time.
我没法杀她 我做不到
I couldn't kill her. I couldn't.
就算她想杀我
Even though she tried to kill me.
我算哪门子杀手?
What kind of killer am I?
我已经无可救药
但我还是必须坚持下去
I'm hopeless.
But I have to go through with it.
雀巢炼乳
NESTLE MILKMAID
梅花天♥皇♥
MIKADO CLUB
这是薮原家
Yabuhara residence.
是你吗 亲爱的?
你在哪儿?
Is that you, darling?
Where are you?
别让我挂念 喂喂?
Don't keep me in suspense.
Hello?
布洛涅餐厅
RESTAURANT BOULOGNE
你回来晚了
You're late.
我一直很寂寞!
I've been so lonely!
老公 是你!
It's you!
你是来杀我的吗?
Did you come to kill me?
你要杀我吗?
Are you going to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗?
Did you come to kill me?
不可能!
It can't be!
这肯定是个玩笑!
This has to be a joke!
你知道组织命令我杀你 对吗?
You know the organization
ordered me to kill you, right?
你知道的
You know that.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
我知道他为什么要你杀这些人
I know why he had you
kill those men.
薮原把一切都告诉我了
Yabuhara told me everything.
就算我告诉你 你也束手无策!
Even if I tell you,
there's nothing you can do!
我们从国外走私钻石时出了问题
We ran into problems
smuggling diamonds from abroad.
他们寄来的东西我们没有完全收到
We didn't receive everything they sent.
海关人员私吞了一些
The customs agent stole some,
珠宝商进行了切割
the jeweler cut them,
眼科医生将其脱手
and the optometrist sold them.
如果被外国供应商发现
我们就会颜面扫地
If the foreign supplier found out,
we'd be disgraced.
所以我们要你杀死那个外国调查员
So we asked you to kill
the foreign investigator,
但你却失败了!
but you failed!
如果组织发现我向你透露了这一切
And if the organization finds out
I told you all this,
他们会杀了我!
they'll kill me!
亲爱的…
Darling...
你不上♥床♥吗?
aren't you coming to bed?
好久都没这样了
紧紧抱着我吧
It's been so long.
Please hold me tight.
还记得我说我们是禽兽吗?
Remember how I said we're beasts?
你我将会同生共死
You and I will live and die together.
反正我们都会死…
We're going to die anyway...
就让我尽兴欢愉吧
so make me feel good.
好吗