Please.
亲爱的!
Darling!
禽兽 我们是禽兽吗?
哼 我他妈才不是!
Beasts, are we?
Well, not me, damn it!
热拉尔拿破仑干邑
创建于1872年
V.H.GERARD NAPOLEON COGNAC
FONDEE EN 1832
美沙子!
Misako!
说!你为什么不杀花田?
Answer!
Why didn't you kill Hanada?
你为什么不下手?
Why didn't you?
他强♥暴♥了她 强♥暴♥了她
He raped her, raped her.
他们强♥暴♥了她
They raped her.
我再问一次 你为什么不杀花田?
I'll ask just once more.
Why didn't you kill Hanada?
美沙子 那是什么地方?
Misako, where is that?
你在哪里 美沙子?
Where are you, Misako?
美沙子 你说什么?
Misako, what did you say?
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
“我爱你”
''I love you.''
我不是问这个!
That's not what I asked!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
她死了
She's dead.
美沙子死了
Misako's dead.
明天下午三点 五个男的会在那里等你
Five men will be waiting for you
out there at 3:00 tomorrow.
我们不能让你继续活着
We can't let you go on living.
您是花田先生吗?
有您的电♥话♥
You Mr. Hanada?
You got a call.
- 我是
- 失控了 嗯?
- It's me.
- Lost control, eh?
打算为你所爱的女孩报仇?
去啊
Planning revenge for the girl
you loved? Go ahead.
不!
No!
你所打算的报仇是不会有酬金的
You won't be paid
for what you're planning to do.
作为职业杀手 这难道不丢人吗?
Isn't that shameful for a pro?
去那里是我命中注定
It's my fate to go there.
真是个傻瓜
What a fool.
你是谁?
报上名来
Who are you?
Tell me your name.
我问你几个问题
五号♥杀手是谁?
I have some questions for you.
Who's ranked No. 5?
不知道?
那四号♥呢?
Don't know?
Then who's No. 4?
三号♥是你 二号♥呢?
No. 3 is you. Who's No. 2?
我已经干掉他
I handled him.
对 你把他烧焦了
Right. You burned him to a crisp.
头号♥杀手“迷离”是谁呢?
Who's the mysterious No. 1?
谁是头号♥?
Who's No. 1?
我还活着
I'm still alive.
他们杀不了我!
They didn't kill me!
我送你回家
I'll take you home.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我在电♥话♥里已经告知
I told you on the phone.
头号♥杀手?
No. 1?
大家都这么称呼我
People call me that.
你口袋里的威士忌要洒出来了
That whiskey in your pocket is spilling.
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我很担心
I was worried.
如果你死在一场荒唐的战斗中
我就拿不到报酬
If you'd been killed in a stupid fight,
I wouldn't get paid.
我本可以偷偷干掉你
I could've killed you
without telling you first,
但我很感激你的护送之恩
but I'm indebted to you
for escorting me.
我提前警告我会杀你 作为对你的报答
I'm repaying you by warning you
that I'm going to kill you.
是你杀了薮原?
Did you kill Yabuhara?
- 是
- 为什么?
- Yes.
- Why?
你真想知道?
You really want to know?
不
No.
这是常有的事
It happens all the time.
对
Right.
常有的事
Happens all the time.
对敌人视而不见意味着危险
It's dangerous to take
your eyes off the enemy.
想活命就得留意身后
Watch your back
if you want to survive.
想从我身边逃之夭夭?
Trying to run away from me?
外面很危险 最好待在那里
It's very risky outside.
Better stay there.
从那栋大厦的任何一扇窗户…
From any window of that building...
或那座教堂…
or that church...
或那座酒店…
or that hotel...
或那些公♥寓♥…
or those apartments...
他都可能盯住我
he could have me in his sights.
头号♥在哪里?
Where is No. 1?
我本想一枪干掉你
I was gonna take you out
with one shot,
但我想你可能不喜欢
如此突然的丧命
but I thought you'd resent
such an abrupt exit.
被围困的滋味怎么样?
How's it feel being under siege?
- 你在哪儿?
- 你听起来有活力 不错
- Where are you?
- You sound feisty. That's good.
我会告诉你我在哪
我在这都能看到你的屁♥股♥
I'll tell you where I am.
I can see your ass from here.
现在你趴在地上
Now you're lying on the floor.
这种姿势最适合你
That posture suits you best.
你吃了吗?
Have you eaten?
我正在吃
I'm eating now.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to interrupt.
慢慢享用
Chew your food well.
吃些易消化的食物
Eat easily digestible foods.
营养不良是战斗中真正的障碍
Malnutrition is a real handicap in a fight.
你需要蛋白质
You need protein.
死得像只肥猪也不错
It's good to die fat as a pig.
怎么不说了?
继续说啊
Why are you silent?
Say something.
我一直在说呢
I just did.
你在哪?
Where are you?
就在附近 听到火车声了吗?
Nearby. Hear the train?
顺便问问 你的食物储备能维持多久?
By the way, how long
will your provisions last?
你的食物还能吃几天?
How many days will your food last?
让我睡觉吧
Let me sleep.
烦死了!
I hate this!
我再也受不了了!
烦死了!
I can't stand it anymore!
I hate this!
美沙子!
Misako!
花田先生?
Mr. Hanada?
有您的电♥话♥
Phone call for you.
我只想边吃米饭边看湖景
I just wanted to look at the lake
while eating my rice.
嗯 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
头号♥在哪里?
Where's No. 1?
我怎样才能找到他?
How can I find him?
我们把这些危险品收好吧
Let's put away
these dangerous things.
你打算怎么办?
What do you intend to do?
- 杀了你
- 这我知道
- Kill you.
- That I know.
知道就别问了
Then don't ask.
你打算怎么办?
How are you gonna do it?
我要留在这里好好想想
I'll stay here and think it over.
那么睡觉呢?
What about sleep?
我们定时同睡同起
We'll sleep and get up at set times.
- 你睡哪?