Forget the prison life.
上车吧,我都为你准备了欢迎派对
Get in here, I've got a great party organized for you.
- 来吧 - 在哪?
- Come on. - Where?
- 在大宅里 - 大宅里?
- At the house. - At the house?
现在你都住进了我父亲的屋子了?
You're living in my dad's house, yeah?
为了我们,我必须打点好大宅
I kept it in the family, for us.
我为你准备了豪华的套房♥
I got you a lovely suite there,
你的独♥立♥房♥间… 朝东的
you got your own room... east wing.
- 上车吧 - 听起来挺过瘾
- Come on. - Sounds like a good time.
- 咱们迟点再聊 - 奎恩!
- We'll catch up. - Quinn!
你是… 因为我迟到一点而生气吗?
Are you being... what, you pissed off 'cause I'm late?
是怎么回事?
What is it?
奎恩,快上车
Quinn, get in the car.
你救过我的命,我也救过你
You saved my life, I saved yours.
- 我们是兄弟啊 - 说的没错
- We're brothers. - That's right.
迟点再会,兄弟
And, brother, I'm gonna see you soon.
你这是坐牢坐疯了吧?
What, has that prison shit got in you head?
奎恩,什么回事?
What's going on, Quinn?
奎恩,我都花了三周筹办这个派对!
Three weeks I've been doing this party, Quinn!
我们是一辈子的兄弟!
We're brothers for life!
姑娘们,你们是要我爽翻天
Ladies, you are going to make my day.
议员先生,你喜欢我们吗?
So, Senator, how do you like us?
来吧,来吧
Come on, come on.
咱们试试印度神油的威力
Let's test the waters.
- 是我 - 很久没见,阿克塞尔
- Yeah. - Long time, no speak, Axel.
我是奎恩
It's Quinn.
听着,我很感谢你所做的一切
Look, I appreciate all you've done so far,
你能够放弃你的单打独斗
but how about you give up the lone-wolf routine
和我跟洛恩一起组队吗?
and team up with me and Loryn?
我们联手扳倒海登和坎贝尔
Let's take down Hayden and Campbell together.
答应吧
Say yes.
好的
Yes.
事情会变得复杂
This complicates things.
但这是我欠他的
But I owe him.
坎贝尔和海登的印刷事业
Campbell and Hayden's printing business
由两部分组成
hinges on two components.
首先,是专门的伪造软件
First, the exclusive forgery software.
其次,是鲍里斯,他负责洗钱
And second, Boris laundering the money.
我们两面出击
We'll attack both.
但是要闯进200尺的地底
But getting 200 feet underground
偷出那个软件并不容易
and stealing the software won't be easy.
你需要进入口令
You need and access key.
只有一个人能拿到手
And only one of us can get it.
他在哪里?
So where is he?
我不知道,我也不关心
I don't know and I don't care.
我为什么要相信你?
Why don't I believe you?
你相信我
Yes, you do.
想知道为什么?
Wanna know why?
因为我是你的宝贝,亲爱的
'Cause I'm your honey, baby.
我关心一个废物干什么?
Why would I care for a loser?
你知道,爱情让人失去理智
Well, you know love shouldn't be rationalized.
真是深奥
Now that's a big word.
哪部分,理智?
What, rationalized?
我是说爱情
I was talking about love.
我会对你非常好
I can be very good to you.
我知道
I know.
我压根不知道奎恩的事
I don't know anything about Quinn.
好了,我相信你
Okay, I believe you.
你确定?
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
洛恩完成了自己的使命
Loryn does her part.
她的牺牲最多
She has sacrificed the most.
警♥察♥!
Police!
- 开门! - 上帝!
- Open up! - God!
警♥察♥,快开门!
Police, open the door!
天!
God!
好的
Right.
罗斯瓦德议员被捕了,罪名是谋杀
Senator Roswald has been arrested for murder,
他坚称自己是被陷害
claiming that he got framed.
死的是坎贝尔两个囡囡
Two of Campbell's girls.
他被陷害了
He has been framed.
- 毫无疑问 - 坎贝尔
- No doubt about it. - Campbell?
不,不是坎贝尔
No, not Campbell.
坎贝尔会直接杀了她
Campbell would have killed him.
这是罗斯瓦德害怕的
That's what Roswald was scared of.
另有其人
This is someone else.
幕后主谋有计划
Someone with a plan.
议员先生或者会帮我们一把
Maybe the Senator will help us.
不可能
Not a chance.
现在他要蹲大牢
Now that he's in jail,
他所知道的一切
whatever he knows is the only thing
就是他活命的资本
that's keeping him alive.
科特… 我是认真的
Kurt... I'm serious.
别再弄独行者那一套了
No more of that Lone Ranger crap.
接下来该我上场
The next bit is up to me.
分离鲍里斯和他的近身保镖
Separate Boris from his bodyguard.
任务完成
Separated.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你是谁?
Who are you?
告诉我们海登的生意
Tell us about Hayden's operation.
我听过你的声音
I know your voice.
答非所问
That's not what I asked.
如果我告诉你,我死定了
I'm a dead man if I tell you.
如果你不说,你也死定了
You're a dead man if you don't.
海登和塞尔吉奥过去做的没什么不同
Hayden isn't doing anything different than Sergio used to.
那就是伪造纸币
It's counterfeit money.
- 就这么多? - 就这么多
- That's it? - That's it.
坎贝尔就不一样!
Campbell's different!
他在边境走私毒品,好吧?
He runs a drug smuggling on the side, okay?
海登不知道的
Hayden doesn't know.
他不会允许
He would not approve.
他同时从事卖♥♥淫事业
He has also taken over a prostitution ring.
主要是… 来自东欧的女人
Mostly... Eastern European women.
但是…
But...
继续说
Keep talking.
他用这些产业来换取好处
He uses them in exchange of favors.
什么?
What's that?
什么好处?
Favors for what?
保护
Protection.
奎恩… 是你吗?
Quinn... is that you?
奎恩!
Quinn!
奎恩!
Quinn!
我一直是你的朋友!
I've always been a friend to you!
奎恩!
Quinn!
我一直站在你那一边!
I've always been on your side!
你知道吗,以前我和奎恩就站在这里
You know, this was Quinn's and my place.
但那已经是…
But that was...
很久以前的事了
a very long time ago.
你该知道,你的兄弟…
You know, your brother did everything...
尽一切所能保护你
absolutely everything he could do to protect you.
没错
Yeah.
洛恩,我要见他
I need to see him, Loryn.
我感觉他不想见到我
I get the feeling he doesn't want to see me.
什么?
What?
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
你不是第一说这句话的人…
You're just not the first person to say that...
好吧?
all right?
洛恩,我不明白你
You know, I don't understand how you're
为什么和坎贝尔鬼混在一起
dating Campbell, Loryn.
他人不错
电影精选列表