打扰一下
Excuse me.
海登
Hayden.
什么
What?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
因为我的外甥也在里头
Because my nephew's in there as well.
我都准备退休了
I was about to retire.
我知道
I know that.
我准备做成一笔交易
I was about to close a deal
我们将会富得流油
that would make us as rich as Croesus.
钱能买♥♥到退休的时光,老塞
Money can buy retirement, Serg.
但买♥♥不到内心的宁静
But not peace of mind.
看看我们的处境
And look where we are now.
我准备失去一个儿子,你失去一个外甥
I'm about to lose a son and you a nephew.
听着,我有个计划让他们脱身
Look, I've got a plan to get them out.
我需要阿克塞尔
I'll need Axel.
你给我阿克塞尔,老塞
You get me Axel, Serg.
没问题
Consider it done.
好的
Good.
很好,老塞
That's good, Serg.
我会在办公室给他具体细节
I'll give him all the details at the office.
好的
Fine.
阿克塞尔
Axel.
去办公室会见海登
Meet Hayden at the office.
但是奎恩要我陪着你
But Quinn told me to stay with you, sir.
他被算计了
He was set up, framed.
如果你不去救他
If you don't get him out of there,
警♥察♥就抓住他了
they'll arrest him.
我会救他的
I'll get him out.
我想不明白,为什么要在办公室见海登
It didn't make sense for me to meet Hayden at the office.
他不能直接给我奎恩的位置吗
He could've just given me Quinn's location.
把我带到15和7号♥公路
Take me to 15th and 7th, now.
但是我不会质疑命令
But I didn't question orders.
站住,放下武器
Freeze, drop your weapon.
- 走吧! - 你走,我会承担所有责任
- Come on! - Go, I'll take the heat for this.
- 你确定? - 告诉我爸,我对不起他
- Are you sure? - Tell my dad I'm sorry, all right.
- 告诉他,他是对的 - 别动!
- Tell my dad he was right. - Freeze!
走吧… 我没有武器!
Come on now... I'm unarmed!
我没有武器!
I've got nothing!
奎恩·格里马尔迪,你被捕了
Quinn Grimaldi, you're under arrest.
他怎么逃出来的?
How did he get through?
坎贝尔逃出来后,如何躲过警♥察♥的?
How did Campbell get past the police once he got out?
别担心奎恩
Don't worry about Quinn.
我肯定阿克塞尔会安全带他回来
I'm sure Axel will bring him back safe and sound.
是的
Yeah.
我准备出去抽根烟
I'm gonna go outside and grab myself a smoke.
那一晚,我辜负了你的信任
Your confidence in me was misplaced that night.
等到奎恩被警♥察♥逮捕
By the time Quinn got arrested,
我还在半路上
I wasn't even halfway across town.
我从没有让塞尔吉奥失望过
I had never failed Sergio.
我敢肯定他一定以为
I'm sure he had every expectation
他的儿子能顺利回家
his son was coming home.
塞尔吉奥
Sergio.
你没必要杀她
You don't have to kill her.
你们杀的是我
It's me you want.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸!
Dad!
爸,爸… 你还还好吗?
Dad, Dad... are you okay?
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
库特…
Kurt...
等到我到达了仓库
When I got to the warehouse,
奎恩已经在中♥央♥拘留所
Quinn was already at central booking
外面也贴住了我的逮捕令
and there was a warrant out for my arrest.
这是格里马尔迪帝国的末日
It was the end of the Grimaldi empire.
那晚以后,一切都改变了
After that, everything changed.
海登和坎贝尔接手了假♥钞♥的工作
Hayden and Campbell took over the counterfeiting operation.
我猜他们和鲍里斯达成了永久的合作关系
I guess they found a permanent partner in Boris.
在罗斯瓦德的保护下,他们依然逍遥法外
They're still protected from the law by Senator Roswald.
但最惨的是
But worst of all,
坎贝尔占据了格里马尔迪家族的住♥宅♥
Campbell took up residence in the Grimaldi family home.
在那里…
From there...
他操控了整个城市
he's got an iron grip on the city.
这就是你离开的原因
So that's why you left town.
我是说,你被警方通缉
I mean, you had the police coming after you.
不,我只是需要点独处的时间
No, I just needed time to be alone.
你在想什么?
What are you talking about?
我的工作是保护塞尔吉奥和奎恩
My job was to protect Serg and Quinn.
现在一个死了,一个蹲在大牢里
Now one's dead, the other one's in jail.
我要找到幕后黑手,这是我欠他的
I owe it to him to find out who's behind all this.
那你是为了复仇归来
So you came back for revenge.
不对
No.
是的,或许吧
Yes, maybe.
我只想搞清来龙去脉
I just want to set things straight.
那么…
So...
奎恩本周周末就出狱了
Quinn gets out of jail at the end of the week.
你准备去看他吗?
Think you're gonna be there?
我觉得他不会想看到我
I don't think he'll wanna see me.
你懂的…
You know...
不是你的错
it's not your fault.
是的
Yeah.
是的我知道
Yeah, I know.
我要走了,好吗?
I gotta go, 'Kay?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我比她所想的知道更多
I know more than she can possibly imagine.
我知道过去几个月她的一举一动
I know where she's been going for the last few months.
待我查清她是不是清白的
Let's see if she comes clean.
没错,是鲍里斯·莫捷维奇本人
Yeah, it's Boris Moljevic.
我们现在赶来,需要十分钟的时候
We're coming right over, we'll be there in ten.
格里马尔迪,千万不要单独行动
Grimaldi, whatever you do, don't go in alone.
等待后援…
Wait for back...
德米特里…
Demetri...
FBI!
FBI!
举高双手,放下武器!
Put your hands up, guns down now!
现在,普利怀特你真个混♥蛋♥!
Privet, motherfucker, I said now!
放下武器!
Put it down!
看看都有谁啊?
Who do we have here?
鲍里斯?
Boris?
库特·格里马尔迪特工,欢迎光临
Agent Kurt Grimaldi, welcome.
你老爸肯定因为听到你要加入FBI
Your father must have died of a heart attack
所以心脏病发作而死
when you told him you wanted to join the FBI.
就这样吗?
Is this it?
你就这些人吗?
Is this all you got?
你们五个对我一个?
Five of your guys against one?
鲍里斯,你的运气不怎么好
The odds don't look that good for you, Boris.
五个
Five.
是不足够的,鲍里斯
Not enough, Boris.
给我上!
Go, go! go.
掩护,掩护!
Take cover, take cover!
中界线安全了吗?
Is the perimeter secured?
西边后面还需要人手
The rear in the west side isn't.
- 格里马尔迪特工在哪里? - 里面
- Where's Agent Grimaldi? - Inside.
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
抓住我的手!
Grab my hand!
我们部门不需要赏金猎人
There's no room for gunslingers in the bureau.
下一次,等待支援
Next time, wait for backup.
我能够认出莫捷维奇本人
I can ID Moljevic.
他向我开枪
He shot at me.
我们把他抓了,他可以提出保释
We'll drag him in, he'll post bail,
然后今晚就能出来
be out by tonight.
我不想抓他,我要的是坎贝尔
I don't want him, I want Campbell.
电影精选列表