他不止一个人
And he was not alone.
谢谢你,兄弟
Thank you, bro.
这些家伙是职业的
These guys were professionals.
不过我也不是吃素的
It takes one to know one.
上车,快走
Get in, go, go.
你没有事吧?
Are you okay?
当然,如果你喜欢脑震荡的滋味
Yeah, sure, if you like concussions.
你觉得是鲍里斯指示的?
You don't think it was Boris?
不可能,他没那么聪明
Not a chance, he's not smart enough.
不是鲍里斯,是谁?
Who, if not Boris?
我们的敌人十个指头也数不过来
Well, the list of enemies is pretty long.
但是没人敢这么做
But no one would have the guts to try that.
连想也不敢想
No one would dare.
- 想听我的想法吗? - 不
- You want my opinion? - No.
好的,当然
Yeah, sure.
- 他们不是想伤害你,而是要陷害鲍里斯 - 为什么?
- They'd rather frame Boris than hurt you. - Why?
他们想我们认为鲍里斯是幕后黑手
They want us to think Boris is behind the attack.
坎贝尔,好样的啊
I'm impressed, Campbell.
有道理,但是谁会这样做呢?
No, it makes sense, but who?
鲍里斯,海登,坎贝尔,罗斯瓦德议员
Boris, Hayden, Campbell, Senator Roswald.
好的,现在我们找到了所有嫌疑
Okay, so we have the list of our suspects.
还有别人吗?
Anyone else?
库特
Kurt.
库特?
Kurt?
他有自己的阴暗面
He does have a dark side.
你知道吗,作为大哥,你真是一头蠢驴
You know, for a big brother, you're such a dumb-ass.
- 父亲在哪? - 在房♥间里
- Where's Pop? - In the den.
既然只有我和你了
Now that I've got you here,
有点事我想要告诉你
there is something I did want to tell you.
- 我也是 - 什么?
- Me, too. - What?
你的拳打得像个娘们
You hit like a girl.
轮到你了
There you go.
你的亲弟弟
So, your kid brother
刚刚获准加入政♥府♥部门
just got accepted into the bureau.
你说什么?
You what?
- 我加入了FBI - 不会是真的吧!
- I got into the FBI. - Shut the fuck up!
我甚至不知道你何时递交的申请
I didn't even know you applied.
又怎样?
So what?
作为哥哥你给予允许吗?还是…
Do I get big brother's approval here, or...
- 当然 - 嗯?
- Yeah, you do. - Yeah?
过来,我为你感到自豪
Come here, I'm proud of you.
- 我真的非常自豪 - 谢谢
- I'm really proud of you. - Thanks.
不跳舞了
No dancing.
这对我来说意义重大
Hey, it means a lot to me.
我说真的
I'm serious.
爸
Pop.
爸
Pop.
儿子,发生什么事?
What's going on, son?
库特加入了FBI
Kurt got into the FBI.
我知道
I know.
我感到骄傲
I'm proud of him.
我知道,但是…
I'm sure you are, but...
得了吧,FBI?
Come on, the FBI?
我答应过你的母亲
I promised your mother
- 我不会让他插手家族生意 - 我知道
- I'd keep him out of our business. - I know.
- 我打算保持这个承诺 - 我知道
- I intend to keep that promise. - I know.
鲍里斯想要分九♥成♥
Boris wants ten.
我觉得我能争取到两成
I think I can get 20.
好的
Good.
不止这个
There's more than that.
海登知道了
Hayden knows.
我认为他不会高兴
I don't think he's happy.
他会的
He will be.
我不会亏待他的
I'll leave him a good share.
我会提出一个他不会拒绝的报价
Make him an offer he can't refuse.
他不值得那么多
It's more than he deserves.
我不认为是钱的问题
I don't think it's about money.
一直都是钱的问题
It's always about the money.
我要给姓黄的送货
I got a delivery to make to Huang.
别干了,儿子
Don't do it, son.
- 爸,太迟了 - 永远不会太迟
- It's too late, Pop. - It's never too late.
时间没等你开口说“坐牢”就流逝了
Times are changing faster than you can say "jail."
爱你
Love ya.
奎恩!
Quinn!
奎恩决定不让我跟着
Quinn made the decision to leave me behind.
中国帮是盗窃身份证最大的买♥♥家
The Chinese were the biggest buyers of stolen IDs.
黄先生就是中国帮的老大
The gang was run by Mr. Huang.
尽管,这个不是黄先生本人
Except that was not Mr. Huang.
晚上好,奎恩先生
Good evening, Mr. Quinn.
我要见的是黄先生
I was expecting Mr. Huang.
他今晚身体抱恙
He's not feeling well tonight.
真的?
Really?
听到这个消息真是遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我记得我们说了单独见面
Yo, I thought we said alone?
是的,我们是单独
Yeah, we did.
我知道身份盗窃是门新兴行业
I know that identity theft is a growth industry,
但这样太离谱了吧
but this is ridiculous.
这里有多少个家伙?
How many guys we got here?
他们算什么,迪斯科舞伴?
What are they, go-go dancers?
- 他是谁? - 我的司机
- Who's that? - That's my driver.
听着,我等的是黄先生
See, I was expecting Huang.
我等的是黄先生!
I was expecting Huang!
好吧,我无言了
Well, you got me.
好的…
Right...
带来了吗?
You got it?
是的,我带了
Yeah, I got it.
放松点,好吗?
Relax, will ya?
给
There.
我的钱呢
Now, about my money.
你得到了
You got it.
应该是到帐了
It should have arrived.
你看,这个…
Yeah, you see that's...
我看不到到帐
I don't see it.
交易完成了
It's done.
不…,交易还没有完成
It's... no, it's not... it's not done.
我没有收到到帐的信息
I don't see anything there.
只是时间的问题
It's a matter of seconds.
是,不过…
Yeah, it's, um...
- 你再查一查 - 好的,我这就做
- Well, check again. - Yeah, I can do that.
可能是信♥号♥♥的问题
You know, could be the signal,
我们可能在一个信♥号♥♥不好的地点
like we could be in a bad area.
随时收到
Any second.
动手!
Saw!
干!
Shit!
奎恩快走,我保护你!
Go, Quinn, I've gotcha!
我掩护你,快走吧!
I got you, go!
- 你点了番茄三文治? - 没时间了
- You order a BLT? - No time.
我们回去,我会叫帮手
Let's go back, I'll call for help.
- 我要活捉格里马尔迪 - 收到,夫人
- I want Grimaldi alive. - Yes, ma'am.
我打给海登
I'll call Hayden.
亨特,你抄左边,桑切斯,你走右边
Hunter, go left, Sanchez, right.
小心交火
Watch your crossfire.
舅舅,我是坎贝尔
Uncle, it's Campbell.
我们惹上麻烦了!
We're in trouble!
我告诉他,让他跟你走
I told him to leave with you.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
奎恩
Quinn.
我告诉他放弃生意…
I told him to quit the business...
和你过正常的日子
and live a normal life with you.
组织一个家庭
Start a family.
电影精选列表