我想你也一样
And I know you do as well.
你急于找出杀死你父亲的凶手
But this obsession with finding your father's killer
会影响你的判断力
is compromising your judgment.
现在我不想看到你
Now get the hell out of my sight.
我不得不在医院干掉黄先生的四个打手…
Had to put four of Mr. Huang's guys in the hospital...
但是我最终找到了陷害奎恩的人
but I finally tracked down the man who set up Quinn.
我要让他讲出雇他干活的人
Now I'm gonna make him tell me who hired him.
传言说,坎贝尔有自己的俱乐部
Rumor has it, Campbell owns this club.
高档卖♥♥淫事业
High-class prostitution.
塞尔吉奥绝不会这样做的
Sergio would have never done this.
两个保镖
Two bodyguards.
他一定收到消息我在找他
Word must have gotten out I'm looking for him.
他本应该找些高手
Should have hired better guys.
那得花上好一笔钱
That's gonna cost him.
你是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
请不要杀我!
Please don't kill me.
为什么要设计陷害奎恩·格里马尔迪?
Why'd you set up Quinn Grimaldi?
我只是拿钱干活
I was paid to do it.
- 谁雇你的? - 我不知道
- By who? - I don't know.
我们只在电♥话♥聊过!
We spoke over the phone!
你有联♥系♥人吗?
You got a contact?
- 我没有 - 电♥话♥给我
- I don't. - Give me your phone.
我要你电♥话♥,快点筷子哥
Your phone, hurry up, Chopsticks.
快啊
Come on.
你为什么要杀死他?
Why the fuck did you kill him?
杀了这个狗养的!
Kill the son of a bitch!
对不起,好吗!
I'm sorry, okay!
x7f
把他痛揍一顿!
Kick his fucking ass!
我说了我对不起
Told you I was sorry.
- 身手不错 - 亲吻我的屁♥股♥
- Good kicks, though. - Kiss my ass!
下一次吧
Maybe next time.
你想知道库特的事
So, you wanna know about Kurt.
他知道家族做什么生意吗?
Does he know about the real family business?
我觉得他知道
I think he knows.
我觉得他一直都知道
I think he always knew.
真的?
Really?
他一直知道塞尔吉奥和奎恩的计划
Well, he always knew what Sergio and Quinn were up to.
我不能证明,但是…
I mean, I can't prove it, but...
你觉得他为什么选择加入FBI?
Why do you think he chose the FBI?
- 为了报仇 - 报仇?
- Revenge. - Revenge?
因为他被忽视
Being left aside.
议员先生
Senator.
你好,库特
Hello, Kurt.
很久不见啊
Haven't seen you in a long time.
最近怎么样?
How ya been?
议员先生,你想怎么样?
What do you need, Senator?
我和你的父亲非常亲密
I was very close to your father.
我像兄弟一样爱他
I loved him like a brother.
有了海登和坎贝尔的帮助
You didn't have any problem getting into business
你应该很容易在生意中分一杯羹
with Hayden and Campbell though.
有时候…
Sometimes...
事情没有按照计划发展
things don't turn out the way that you plan them.
四年前,我找过你的父亲
Four years ago, I came to your father.
我求老塞放弃他的生意
I begged Serg to get out of the business
他当时答应了
and he agreed.
一切本来都已经结束了
That signed the beginning of the end.
谁知道坎贝尔的出现
Then this Campbell comes aboard.
他被任何人都要恶劣
He's more violent than ever.
他引发了战争
He starts a war.
干掉了一切对手…
Kills all his opponents...
或者把他们买♥♥通
or covers them with gifts.
我想你属于第二个类型
Well, I suppose that makes you one of the second types
议员先生
of people then, Senator.
我不能提供
I just can't provide the protection for them
他们要的那种保护
that they need anymore.
我一无所用
I'm useless.
他们不会放过我
They're gonna come for me.
你想我把他做掉
You want me to bring him down.
如果我倒台…
If I go down...
他们也完了
they go down.
又如何?
So what?
你有什么伟大的计划吗?
You have some master plan?
我准备供出所有事情
I'm gonna tell all.
议员先生,我三年没有见你了
Senator, I haven't seen you in three years.
今天你突然出现,让我上了你的车
Yet you show up today and you pick me up,
又突然要供出一切
and suddenly, you're gonna tell all.
两天时间
Two days.
我有些事情要先搞定
I have some other things I've got to do first.
是他们杀了我父亲吗?
Did they kill my father?
我没有证据
I have no proof of that.
我就给你两天时间
You got your two days.
还好吧?
You okay?
你是怎么?
What is it?
有件事我必须告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
不要责怪我,好吗?
And don't judge me, okay?
我和你一样是家族的一员,记得吗?
I'm just like you, I was there, too, remember?
而且… 我花了所有时间
And... I spent all this time
试图找出元凶
trying to figure out who did it.
我和坎贝尔一起
I've been with Campbell.
好的
Okay.
我跟他上了床
I sleep with him,
为了收集更多的信息
trying to collect as much information as I can.
你想在赢家的身边,对吗洛恩?
You want to be with a winner, don't you, Loryn?
你不想和垃圾一起
You don't want to be with a loser.
现在你是我的宝贝
You're my honey now.
是他和海登做的
He and Hayden did it.
我不能证实
I mean, I can't prove it.
我还不能… 但是很快就能
I mean, not yet, but... I will soon.
好的,现在他们两人的嫌疑最大
Well, those two were always on top of our list.
给,你需要这个
Here, I thought you could use this.
热巧克力?
Hot chocolate?
谢谢
Thanks.
只是三年
Only three years.
奎恩·格里马尔迪,你被捕了
Quinn Grimaldi, you are under arrest.
他有朋友
He had friends.
罗斯瓦德议员和他的人?
Senator Roswald and his gang?
是的
Yeah.
你知道议员先生输掉了选举
You know the Senator lost his reelection.
很快他就不能保住任何人了
Pretty soon, he won't be able to protect anyone.
我明白
I understand.
奎恩怎样?
But what about Quinn?
读不懂他
Can't read him.
如果他有脑子,他会低调行事
If he's smart, he'll lay low,
但是他也可以寻求复仇
but he could go into revenge mode.
或许重操旧业
Maybe get back to business.
可以肯定只要他出狱了
Definitely him coming out of jail
一定会血雨腥风
is gonna shake things up.
你打算迎接他吗?
Are you gonna greet him?
奎恩!
Quinn!
哥们,是我呀!
Quinn, it's me!
是我呀,快上车
It's me, come on, get in.
你起色不错,兄弟!
Wow, you look well, bro!
你在牢里的小子日挺滋润的啊?
What, do you get filet mignon every day in there?
什么,你生气了?
What, you pissed off?
就因为我迟到了一分钟?
If I'm one minute late after three years?
得了吧
Come on.
我想活动一下筋骨
Nah, you know, I feel like stretching my legs.
里面的生活有点挤
It was a little cramped in there,
我想你也懂的
as I'm sure you can understand.
把监狱的日子忘了吧
电影精选列表