趴下,趴下!
Get down, get down!
他在那!
There he is!
拿下那个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Get that son of a bitch!
我以前的工作保护别人安危
My job was to keep people alive.
但是现在,我找了份新的工作
But right now, I have a different job.
保护别人不容易…
Protecting people wasn't easy...
但也并不繁琐
but it was simple.
不喝酒
Don't drink.
保持清醒
Stay sharp.
做好吃你客户子弹的准备
And be prepared to take a bullet from your client.
这是一个死人的故事
This is the story of a dead man.
你什么时候回来的?
When did you get back?
几周以前
Couple of weeks ago.
这就是你生活的地方
So this is where you've been living.
当然比不了比尔特莫庄园
It's not the Biltmore, I know.
肯定比不上了
No, it's definitely not the Biltmore.
坐一下吗?
Want to sit down?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
- 大衣给我? - 谢谢
- Coat? - Thank you.
要来一杯吗?
So, um, you want a drink?
那太好了
That would be great.
是你的最爱
It's your favorite.
你都去了哪了?
So, where've you been?
我要独自思考
I had some thinking to do.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
Look, you're the only one left I can trust.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
当然,没问题
Sure, yeah, anything.
你自己不喝一点吗?
You're not gonna have any?
我不喝酒,不记得了吗?
I don't drink, remember?
这是我带你来的原因
This is why I brought you here.
我的天
My God.
把你男友送进监狱
Whoever put your boyfriend in jail
和杀死你父亲的凶手就在墙上
and killed his father is on this wall.
我就是想不明白
I just can't make sense of it.
还没有
Not yet.
我不能相信
I can't believe this.
你可以帮我整理一下思绪
You can help me fill in the blanks.
我们回顾一下整个家族
Let's take a look at the family.
家族有两位齐心协力的长老
Two patriarchs who join forces:
塞尔吉奥,一个关心公共事务的政客
Serg, the politician to care public affairs;
海登,生意人
Hayden, the businessman.
他们有意见不合的地方
They had their differences,
但是他们互相尊重
but they respected each other.
塞尔吉奥, 是你教给我
Sergio, you taught me
世界上最重要的一课…
the most important lessons in life...
荣耀、尊重和言出必行的道理
honor, respect, a man's word is his bond.
其中最重要的是…
And on top of all that...
他让我成为了他的拍档
he made me his partner.
- 各位,请举起你手中的酒杯 - 干杯!
- So please, lift your glasses. - Salud!
敬我的朋友,拍档,家人
To my friend, my partner, my family.
- 敬塞尔吉奥! - 干杯!
- To Sergio! - Salud!
上帝保佑
God bless.
我自认为是个非常幸运的人
I consider myself a very lucky man.
罗斯瓦德议员
Senator Roswald,
很荣幸也很高兴你能出席
it is an honor and a pleasure to have you here.
我自豪地说,我们携手建造了…
Together, we have built what I am proud to call...
一个小型的帝国
a small empire.
不过…
Still...
我最满足的成就是
my most endearing and gratifying achievements
我的两个儿子
are my two boys.
虽然,就像他的先母
Although, like his late mother,
愿她九泉之下安息…
may she rest in peace...
我的小儿子迟到了
my youngest boy is late.
哥们
Fellas.
里面进展如何?
How's it going?
- 你好吗,大块头 - 你好
- Hey, big guy. - Hey.
你在外面呆着干什么?
What are you doing out here?
小心驶得万年船啊
A little extra security doesn't hurt.
好的,西北风味道不错吧?
Well, enjoy the cold?
库特,我有个东西要交给你
I got something for you, Kurt.
今天是我生日吗?
Is it my birthday?
- 这是什么? - 仔细瞧瞧
- What's going on? - Take a look.
我的母亲
My mother.
我以前从没有见过
I've never seen this before.
她是生病以前交给我的
She gave it to me before she got sick.
我想交给你
I want you to have it.
你是我们的安保总监
You may be our head of security,
但是我一定视你如亲兄
but I've always thought of you as a brother.
你知道的,对吗?
You know that, right?
你是我的一个六尺五寸的金发兄弟
My six-foot-five blonde brother.
一直都是
Always will.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 玩得开心点 - 我会的
- Have fun in there. - I will.
- 别喝过头了 - 不喝多
- Don't drink too much. - Not too much.
- 他来了! - 爸!
- There he is! - Pop!
你来了,我的儿子!
Hey, hey, hey, my boy!
- 你好吗? - 很高兴你能来
- How are you? - I'm glad you could make it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 我错过敬酒环节了吗? - 你什么也没有错过
- Did I miss your toast? - You didn't miss anything.
- 很高兴看到你! - 很高兴看到你
- Good to see you! - Good to see you.
你错过了敬酒但是你带了黄油
(toast可以是敬酒或吐司面包)
You missed the toast but you brought the butter.
一切随着塞尔吉奥的七十岁大寿都改变了
That all changed the day of Sergio's 70th birthday.
罗斯瓦德议员
Senator Roswald.
今天是你的生日
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
很遗憾我要带来坏消息
especially on your birthday.
你说你有急事
You said you had something urgent
需要我们讨论
you wanted to discuss.
我要重新考虑一下我们的合作关系
We're gonna have to rethink our operation.
"重新考虑"是什么意思?
What do you mean "rethink"?
政♥府♥里有个新面孔上任了
There's a new man working on the bureau.
我们收买♥♥不了他
He can't be bought.
所以如果我不能保护你的话
So if I can't protect you,
那么你的产业必须停止运作
then you're going to have to stop.
我考虑一下再跟你说
I'll have to get back to you.
没有什么需要考虑的
There's nothing to get back to.
你就按我的照办
You do as I say.
我如影随形
I was always around.
耳听一切,目顾四周
Watchful eyes and ears.
你会听到点风声
You hear things.
不只是议员带来了坏消息
The senator wasn't the only one to bring bad news.
塞尔吉奥,我…
Serg... I...
我有一个外甥
I've got a nephew.
名叫坎贝尔
His name is Campbell.
他是我… 我大姐的儿子
He's my... my, oldest sister's boy,
上帝保佑她安息
God rest her soul.
他在利物浦遇到点麻烦
Anyway, he got into a spot of trouble in Liverpool.
我想把他带到美国
I'd like to bring him to the States,
然后让他得到我们的保护
and, you know, put him under our wing.
给他找份工作
Give him a job.
把他招进家族生意
Get into the business.
这个你没有问题吧?
Is that all right with you?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来!
Come here!
你得了口吃吗?
Have you got a speech impediment?
当你和我的女友聊天的时候
See, I never heard it when you was
我听不清楚一个字
chatting up my girlfriend.
现在我们动真刀了
Now we're getting serious.
过来!
Come on!
放了我吧!
电影精选列表