那是什么
Hey, what was that?
别想了 你棒棒哒
Don't worry about it. You're doing great.
枪
Guns.
真原始
So primitive!
那是振金车 白♥痴♥
It's a vibranium car, you idiots!
子弹打不透的
The bullets won't penetrate!
你干什么
What are you doing?
开你的车
Just drive.
该死
Shit!
看你的战衣
Look at your suit.
你挨了好多子弹
You've been taking bullets,
战衣积蓄了不少动能
charging it up with kinetic energy.
绕到卡车另一边
Pull around the truck.
他哪去了
Where'd he go?
臭显摆
You show-off.
他在那里
There he is!
把住
Hold tight!
好 我们玩玩吧
All right. Let's have some fun!
上车
Hop in.
把矛放后备箱里吧
Put that spear in the trunk.
再快点 苏睿
Faster, Shuri.
我已经开到最快了
I'm going as fast as I can!
右转 右转
Take a right! Take a right!
不不
No, no, no!
老哥
Brother!
克劳
Klaue!
你以为我们会忘记吗
Did you think we would forget?
看着我 杀人犯
Look at me, murderer!
这武器你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this weapon?
你们这些蛮子不配拥有它
You savages didn't deserve it.
饶命啊 陛下 饶命
Oh, mercy, king. Mercy.
你喘的每一口气都是我仁慈的体现
Every breath you take is mercy from me.
陛下
King!
世界在看着呢
The world watches.
几位 我们快走吧
Come on. Guys. Let's go, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
有人吗
Hello.
我看得到你们 真的
I can see you! I can. I can see you.
真是闹得好大
So this is a big mess, huh?
我们不如唱红脸白脸
I figured we could go good cop, bad cop.
我先进去跟他谈 然后你们去
I'll talk to him first, then you guys go in.
我们不能让他单独跟克劳谈
We can't let him talk to Klaue alone.
最好让他单独跟克劳谈5分钟
Better to let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 minutes
别在这里闹不愉快
than to make a scene here.
等你审问过他
After your questioning,
我们要带他回瓦坎达
we will take him back to Wakanda with us.
什么 不行
What? No.
我很喜欢你
Look, I like you, a lot.
但他已经被我缉拿 他哪里都不去
But he's in my custody now. He's not going anywhere.
听着 我光是允许你们来
Listen, I'm doing you guys a favor
就是给你们面子了
by letting you even be in here.
他再敢碰你一次
If he touches you again,
我就把他插在那个桌子上
I'm going to impale him to this desk.
她会说英语吗
Does she speak english?
她想说就说
When she wants to.
我进去了
I'm going in.
等我问完了 你们再上
When I'm done, you guys are up.
-罗斯特工 -怎么
- Agent Ross. - Yeah?
我很感谢你在釜山的帮助
I do appreciate your help in Busan.
瞧见没
You see that?
这叫外交
It's called diplomacy.
不客气
You're welcome.
奥克耶
Okoye.
客气点
Play nice.
美国人啊
Americans.
不要再伤害我
Don't hurt me no more
爱是什么
What is love?
宝贝 别再伤害我
Baby, don't hurt me
不要再伤害我
Don't hurt me no more
你不该相信那些瓦坎达人
You know, you really shouldn't trust the Wakandans.
我跟你才是一类人
I'm much more your speed.
我♥干♥这行 谁都不信任
I don't trust anybody, not in this job.
但我对外面那门手臂炮感兴趣
But what I am interested in is that arm cannon out there.
那是哪来的
Where'd you get that?
就是被我调试过的旧采矿工具
It's an old mining tool that I made some adjustments to.
但如果你要 我可以给你弄一个
But I can get you one, if you like.
你何不说出你供货商的名字
Why don't you give me the name of your supplier,
我直接去找他们要
and I'll ask them.
他就在外面
He's right outside.
你自己去问他好了
Why don't you ask him yourself?
什么 特查拉吗
What? T'Challa?
你是说你手臂上的武器是瓦坎达来的
You're telling me that weapon on your arm is from Wakanda?
对了
Bingo.
你对瓦坎达究竟有什么了解
What do you actually know about Wakanda?
牧羊 纺织 衣服很酷
Shepherds, textiles, cool outfits.
那都是幌子
It's all a front.
探索者找了那里几个世纪
Explorers searched for it for centuries.
传说中的黄金城
El dorado, the golden city.
他们以为是在南美洲
They thought they could find it in South America,
但其实一直都在非洲
but it was in Africa the whole time.
一个科技奇迹
A technological marvel.
就因为这个国家脚下
All because it was built
就是世上最珍贵的金属
on a mound of the most valuable metal known to man.
他们称之为"天赐"
Isipho, they call it. The gift.
就是振金
Vibranium.
振金 嗯 地球上最坚硬的金属
Vibranium, yeah, strongest metal on earth.
不仅仅是金属
It's not just a metal.
他们把它缝进衣服里
They sew it into their clothes.
用它为城市供能 开♥发♥科技
It powers their city, their tech,
制♥造♥武器
their weapons.
武器
Weapons?
是的
Yeah.
我的手臂炮相比之下就像吹叶机
Makes my arm cannon look like a leaf blower.
这真是个美丽的童话
That's a nice fairy tale,
但瓦坎达是个第三世界国家
but Wakanda is a third world country,
而且你把他们的振金都偷走了
and you stole all their vibranium.
我偷...
I stole...
我都偷走了
All of it?
我拿的不过九牛一毛
I took a tiny piece of it.
他们还有整整一山的
They have a mountain full of it.
他们已经开采了数千年
They've been mining it for thousands of years...
却还只是触及了矿藏的表层
And they still haven't scratched the surface.
我是唯一见到了真♥相♥
I'm the only outsider who's seen it
还活着出来的外人
and got out of there alive.
如果你不信
If you don't believe me,
你去问问你的朋友 他的战衣是什么做的
you ask your friend what his suit is made of.
他的爪子是什么做的
What his claws are made of.
你父亲对联♥合♥国♥说
Your father told the UN
克劳盗走了你们全部的振金
that Klaue stole all the vibranium you had.
但现在他却说你们还有
But now he's telling me you have more.
你相信一个
And you believe the word
捆在椅子上的军♥火♥贩的话吗
of an arms dealer strapped to a chair?
这是哪里
Where is that?
后面
Back there.
你们还藏了多少
How much more are you hiding?
外面有情况
Something is happening out back.
趴下
Get down!
别动
Stand down!
找掩护
Cover!
手雷
Grenade!