你们煽情够了没
Are you done?
够了没
Are you done?
可以让我和姆巴库大人单独谈谈吗
Could you give me and lord M'Baku a moment?
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你个大人情
I owed you a great debt.
一命换一命
A life for a life.
我们两清了
Consider it paid.
请允许我母亲留下
Please allow my mother to stay here.
她不会有事的 我保证
No harm will come to her. I give you my word.
我还挺需要支军队的
You know, I could use an army as well.
当然了
I bet you could.
但不行
But no.
我不能让贾巴里人为你的使命送死
I will give no Jabari lives towards your cause.
这是我们的使命
It is our cause.
-这是为了我们所有人 -我们吗
- It is for all of us. - Oh, us'?
你是几世纪来第一个屈尊到此的国王
Us? You are the first king to come here in centuries,
还说什么"我们"
and now you speak of "Us"?
我无法代表先王们
I cannot speak for past kings.
但此刻 有敌人坐在王位上
But an enemy sits on the throne right now.
我们都清楚振金的威力
We both know the power of vibranium.
如果杀人魔头拿到了它
If Killmonger gains control of it,
你觉得他会来找谁
who do you think he will come for next?
我们不会
We will not
帮你的
help you.
一切就绪
Everything is on schedule.
探子都已得到消息了吗
Have the spies been alerted?
是的 有些人抗拒我们的新任务
Yes. Some resistance to our new mission.
但伦敦 纽约
But the war dogs in London,
和香港的战士都就绪了
New York and Hong Kong are standing by.
我们先攻击那里
We'll strike there first.
其他人会想通的
The others will come around.
看啊
Look at this.
手持声波炮
A handheld Sonic Cannon,
足以抵挡一辆坦克
powerful enough to stop a tank...
金属探测器又探测不到
Untraceable by metal detectors.
而我们有数千支
And we got thousands of them.
世界会清楚地了解我们的本事
The world's gonna find out exactly who we are.
他没死
He lives.
尼贾达卡
N'jadaka!
你好啊
Wassup?
我还没认输呢
I never yielded!
你看到了 我也没死
And as you can see, I am not dead!
挑战已经结束了
All that challenge shit is over with!
我现在是国王了
I'm the king now!
让飞机升空 继续任务
Get those planes in the air! Carry out the mission!
-苏睿 行动 -收到
- Shuri, now. - Copy that.
走 快走 走啊 罗斯
Go, go, go! Come on, Ross!
瓦卡比 杀了这小丑
W'Kabi, man, kill this clown.
瓦卡比 挑战还没结束
W'Kabi, the challenge is not complete.
我们怎么办
What will we do?
边境部落
Border tribe!
你
You!
你的心里满是仇恨
Your heart is so full of hatred...
你不配做国王
You are not fit to be a king!
-来啊 -阿由 去帮国王
- Come on! - Ayo, the king!
盾
Shields!
瓦卡比 停下吧
W'Kabi, stop this!
马上停下
Stop this now!
不
No!
娜吉雅和我会靠这个控制王爪飞船
Nakia and I will get control of the royal Talon with this.
那我做什么
So what do I do?
你得驾驶它
You'll have to fly it.
-什么 -你曾是优秀的飞行员
- What? - You were a great pilot.
别担心 我会教你的
Don't worry, I'll guide you through it.
就像开飞行摩托一样
It's just like riding a hoverbike.
什么 你们还有飞行摩托吗
What? You guys have hoverbikes?
娜吉雅 拿那个
Hey, Nakia, take that.
-我不是护卫队的 -穿上吧 那是盔甲
- I'm not a dora. - Just put it on, it's armor!
快来
Come!
祝你好运 罗斯特工
Good luck, Agent Ross!
我不知道该怎么办
Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing with this.
我们指望你了
We're counting on you.
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever.
来啊
Come on!
上
Go, go!
遥控驾驶系统已启动
Remote piloting system activated.
天呐
My god.
我为你弄成美国式的了 上去吧
I made it American style for you. Get in.
好
All right.
太好了
Yes!
快走 别让武器离开瓦坎达境内
Go! We can't let those weapons get beyond Wakanda.
好 我去了
All right, I'm on it.
锁住
Lock!
压住他
Get him down!
拿项链
Get the necklace!
拿项链
Get the necklace!
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
苏睿 我看到他们了 怎么做
Okay, Shuri. I got 'em. What do I do?
击落啊 大天才
Shoot them down, genius!
好吧
All right.
放手一搏吧
Here goes nothing.
击落了
All right, got them.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit, shit, shit.
好啊
Nice!
苏睿
Shuri!
好啊 公主
What's up, Princess?
你永远不会成为真正的国王
You'll never be a true king.
哥哥
Brother!
苏睿
Shuri.
哥哥
Brother!
打开底层的火车
Turn on the train on the bottom track.
稳定器会让你的战衣失效的
The stabilizers will deactivate your suit!
你就没有保护了
You won't have protection!
他也一样
Neither will he.
好
Okay!
我不需要战衣也能杀了你
I don't need a suit to kill you.
你的统治结束了
Your reign is over!
你坐在这里 安全无忧
You sat up here, safe and protected.
你希望我们成为
You want to see us become
你如此仇视的那些人
just like the people you hate so much.
像他们那样逐个击破这个世界
Divide and conquer the land as they did!
不 我是学习了我的敌人
Nah, I learn from my enemies.
在他们的游戏里打败他们
Beat them at they own game.
你已经变成了他们
You have become them!
你会毁灭这个世界 包括瓦坎达
You will destroy the world, Wakanda included!
世界夺走了我的一切
The world took everything away from me!
我爱的一切
Everything I ever loved!
但我会跟世界扯平的
But I'm gonna make sure we're even.
我会找到每一个
I'm gonna track down anyone who would
想要忠于你的人
even think about being loyal to you!
然后把他们埋进黄土之下
And I'm gonna put they ass in the dirt
跟祖厉做邻居
right next to Zuri!
娜吉雅
Nakia!
-你没事吧 -我没事 你呢
- Are you all right? - I'm okay. You?
-没事 -我们走
- Yes. - Let's go.
苏睿 我甩掉了一个 但后面还追着俩
Shuri, I've lost one of them, but two are on my tail.
该死 怎么回事
Shit. What the hell was that?
实验室遭受了袭击
The lab is under attack.
什么 哪里
What? Where?