不管你想做什么
Whatever you try,
瓦坎达人会找上门来的
the Wakandans will probably show up.
那最好不过了
That'll make my day.
我可以一石二鸟
I can kill two birds with one stone.
你不是说那也是振金吧
You're not telling me that's vibranium, too?
不 我就是挺喜欢
Nah, I'm just feeling it.
前进
Onward!
前进
Onward!
我 祖厉
I, Zuri...
巴度之子
Son of Badu...
为你们请出
Give to you...
特查拉王子
Prince T'Challa...
黑豹
The black panther!
王子
The prince...
现在将被剥去
Will now have the strength of the black panther
黑豹的力量
Stripped away.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
仪式格斗的胜利
Victory in ritual combat
由投降或战死决定
Comes by yield or death.
如果有哪个部落要举荐战士
If any tribe wishes to put forth a warrior
现在
I now offer
你有登上王位的机会
a path to the throne.
商贸部落今日不挑战
The merchant tribe will not challenge today.
边境部落今日不挑战
The border tribe will not challenge today.
河部落今日不挑战
The river tribe will not challenge today.
采矿部落今日不挑战
The mining tribe will not challenge today.
是否有王室血脉
Is there any member of a royal blood
想挑战王位
who wishes to challenge for the throne?
这件束身衣好不舒服
This corset is really uncomfortable...
我们能不能赶紧完事回家了
So could we all just wrap it up and go home?
妈妈
Mother!
-那是贾巴里的人吗 -对
- Are they Jabari? - Yes.
姆巴库 你来做什么
M'Baku, what are you doing here?
今天是挑战日
It's challenge day.
我们一直
We have watched...
在山里观察 倾听
And listened from the mountains!
我们厌恶地看着
We have watched with disgust
你们把科技发展
as your technological advancements
交给一个孩子
have been overseen by a child!
她还嘲笑我们的传统
Who scoffs at tradition!
现在 你们又想把国家
And now you want to hand the nation
交给这位王子
over to this prince...
他甚至不能保护自己的父亲
Who could not keep his own father safe.
我们不能允许
We will not have it.
我们不能允许
I said, we will not have it, oh!
我 姆巴库
I, M'Baku...
贾巴里部落的领袖
Leader of the Jabari...
我接受你的挑战 姆巴库
I accept your challenge, M'Baku.
哈努曼保佑
Glory to hanuman.
贾巴里
Jabari!
女子皇家护卫队
Dora Milaje!
就位
Onward!
挑战开始
Let the challenge begin!
站起来
Stand up!
来啊
Come!
特查拉
T'Challa!
你的神呢
Where is your god now?
好
Yes!
没有神力
No powers.
没有爪子
No claws.
没有战衣
No special suit, oh!
只是个不配做领袖的小子
Just a boy not fit to lead!
让他见识你的本事
Show him who you are!
我是特查拉王子
I am prince T'Challa...
特查卡国王之子
Son of king T'Chaka!
你可以的 特查拉
You can do this, T'Challa!
好
Yes!
加油
Come on!
投降 别逼我杀你
Yield! Don't make me kill you.
我宁可死
I would rather die!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
你打得光荣
You have fought with honor!
投降吧 你的人还需要你
Now yield! Your people need you.
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
投降吧
Yield, man!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
现在有请
I now present to you...
特查拉国王
king T'Challa...
黑豹
The black panther.
祖厉
Zuri.
国王陛下
My king.
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
让心形草
Allow the heart-shaped herb
恢复黑豹神力
to restore the powers of the black panther
并带你进入先祖之域
and take you to the ancestral plane.
特查卡
T'Chaka...
我们呼唤你
We call on you.
来见你儿子吧
Come here to your son.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
父亲
Father.
儿子
My son.
对不起
I'm sorry.
站起来
Stand up.
你是国王了
You are a king.
怎么了 儿子
What is wrong, my son?
我还没准备好
I am not ready.
你难道不是这辈子
Have you not prepared
都在为做国王做准备吗
to be king your whole life?
难道你没有一直在我身边
Have you not trained and studied,
学习训练吗
been by my side?
我指的不是这个
That is not what I am talking about.
我还没准备好与你分离
I am not ready to be without you.
没有让孩子准备好
A man who has not prepared his children
面对他死亡的人
for his own death
是个失败的父亲
has failed as a father.
我辜负过你吗
Have I ever failed you?
从没有过
Never.
告诉我怎样最能保护瓦坎达
Tell me how to best protect Wakanda.
我想做个好国王 爸爸
I want to be a great king, Baba.
就像您那样
Just like you.
你会面临困境
You're going to struggle.
所以你要让身边
So you'll need to surround yourself
有值得信赖的人
with people you trust.
你是个好人 有善良的心
You're a good man with a good heart.
好人是很难当好国王的
And it's hard for a good man to be king.
呼吸
Breathe.
特查拉 呼吸
T'Challa, breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
我见到他了
He was there.
我见到他了 我父亲
He was there. My father.
就一个
Just one?