回家吧 娜吉雅
Come home, Nakia.
我不回来了吗
I'm right here.
留下吧
Stay.
我是来支持你
I came to support you
并缅怀你父亲的
and to honor your father...
但我不能留下
But I can't stay.
我在外面世界里找到了自己的使命
It's just, I found my calling out there.
我见到了太多贫困的人 不能再视而不见
I've seen too many in need just to turn a blind eye.
我在这里开心不起来
I can't be happy here
因为我知道外面世界里还有一无所有的人
knowing that there's people out there who have nothing.
那你希望瓦坎达做点什么
What would you have Wakanda do about it?
分享我们的资源
Share what we have.
我们可以提供援助
We could provide aid
分享技术
and access to technology
庇护难民
and refuge to those who need it.
其他国家也这么做 我们能做得更好
Other countries do it, we could do it better.
我们跟其他国家不一样 娜吉雅
We are not like these other countries, Nakia.
如果世界得知了我们真正的样子
If the world found out what we truly are,
我们拥有什么
what we possess,
我们可能会失去现在的生活
we could lose our way of life.
瓦坎达有足够的力量帮助他人
Wakanda is strong enough to help others
并保护自己
and protect ourselves at the same time.
如果你不是这么固执 本可以当个好王后
If you were not so stubborn, you would make a great queen.
正因为我固执 我才能当个好王后
I would make a great queen because I am so stubborn.
-承认了吧 -如果我想当王后的话
- See, you admit it! - If that's what I wanted.
那是它吗
Is that him?
芭丝特保佑 它还在长吗
Glory to Bast, man. Is he still growing?
当然
Of course.
娜吉雅回来了
I see Nakia is back.
你们要再续前缘吗
You guys going to work it out?
特查拉
T'Challa...
怎么了
What's wrong?
娜吉雅觉得我们该多做一点
Nakia thinks we should be doing more.
怎么多做
More, like what?
援助他国 难民计划
Foreign aid, refugee programs.
你放难民进来
You let the refugees in...
他们只会带来他们的麻烦
They bring their problems with them.
到时瓦坎达就会像其他地方一样了
And then Wakanda is like everywhere else.
如果你要我和我的人
Now if you said you wanted me and my men,
去清扫外面的世界
to go out there and clean up the world,
那我愿意
then I'll be all for it.
但我们从不会
But waging war on other countries
向他国宣战
has never been our way.
你也收到了
You, too, huh?
芭丝特保佑 我们有麻烦了
Bast! We're in trouble.
国王陛下
My king.
亲爱的
My love.
你们绝对猜不到我们刚发现了谁
You will never guess who just popped up on our radar.
一件未能被认出的瓦坎达文物
A misidentified Wakandan artifact
昨日被从大不列颠博物馆盗走
was stolen yesterday from a British museum.
我们得知 尤利西斯·克劳
We have learned Ulysses Klaue
打算于明晚在韩国将振金
plans to sell the vibranium to an American buyer
出♥售♥给美国买♥♥家
in South Korea tomorrow night.
克劳已经潜逃近30年了
Klaue has escaped our pursuits for almost 30 years.
未能逮捕他 或许是我父亲最大的遗憾
Not capturing him is, perhaps, my father's greatest regret.
我想把克劳抓回来接受审判
I wish to bring Klaue back here to stand trial.
瓦坎达现在需要的不是一名战士
Wakanda does not need a warrior right now.
我们需要一名国王
We need a king.
我父母在他的袭击中丧生
My parents were killed when he attacked.
我每一天都深深铭记着
Not a day goes by when I do not think about
克劳让我们失去了什么
what Klaue took from us.
让我失去了什么
From me.
这个机会太好 不容错过
It's too great an opportunity to pass.
带我一起去吧
Take me with you.
我们可以联手拿下他
We'll take him down together, side by side.
我需要你留下保护边境
I need you here protecting the border.
那我请求你
Then I ask,
要么将他就地正♥法♥
you kill him where he stands,
要么把他带回来
or you bring him back to us.
我保证
You have my word.
我会带他回来的
I will bring him back.
我们将执行这项任务
We will proceed with the mission.
国王陛下
My king!
别闹了
Stop it. Stop it.
我已经为你送了辆车去釜山
I've already sent a car ahead to Busan for you.
你要带谁跟你去韩国
Who are you taking with you to Korea?
奥克耶
Okoye.
还有娜吉雅
And Nakia as well.
你确定带你前任去执行任务是个好主意吗
You sure it's a good idea to take your ex on a mission?
是的
Yes.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
再说 如果需要支援 我们还能联♥系♥你
Besides, you'll be on call should we need backup.
太好了
Yes!
我有好东西给你看 哥哥
I have great things to show you, brother.
这是你要在韩国用的通讯设备
Here are your communication devices for Korea.
不限距连线
Unlimited range,
还配有音频监控系统
also equipped with audio surveillance system.
看这个
Check these out.
遥控灵珠
Remote access kimoyo beads.
升级过 可以直接与我的沙台连接
Updated to interface directly with my sand table.
这又是什么
And what are these?
真正的问题是 你穿的是啥玩意
The real question is what are those?
你怎么在我的实验室里露脚指头
Why do you have your toes out in my lab?
怎么 你不喜欢我的王室拖鞋吗
What, you don't like my royal sandals?
我第一天登基 想打扮复古点
I wanted to go old school for my first day.
长老们肯定可喜欢了
I bet the elders loved that.
穿上试试
Try them on.
全自动
Fully automated.
就像爸爸以前看的那些美国老电影
Like the old American movie Baba used to watch.
我还把它们做成了绝对吸音的
And I made them completely sound absorbent.
有意思
Interesting.
猜猜我怎么称呼它们
Guess what I call them.
潜行鞋[运动鞋]
Sneakers.
双关了...
Because you...
算了
Never mind.
如果你要去对付克劳
If you're going to take on Klaue,
你会需要设计部能拿出的最好作品
you'll need the best the design group has to offer.
A展品
Exhibit a.
-我的设计 -老技术
- My design. - Old tech.
-老 -可用 但老了
- Old? - Functional, but old.
有人冲我开枪诶
"Hey, people are shooting at me.
等等 我戴上头盔先
"Wait, let me put on my helmet."
别闹了
Enough.
看这俩
Now, look at these.
你喜欢那个吗
Do you like that one?
挺诱人
Tempting.
但我不想引人注意
But the idea is to not be noticed.
这个
This one.
叫它启动
Now tell it to go on.
整套战衣都在项链坠里
The entire suit sits within the teeth of the necklace.
打一下
Strike it.
随便打吗
Anywhere?
别那么用力啊 天才
Not that hard, genius!
你叫我打的 你又没说多使劲
You told me to strike it. You didn't say how hard.
我请你来我的实验室
I invite you to my lab,
你就乱踢乱打吗
and you just kick things around?
或许你该把它造结实点
Well, maybe you should make it a little stronger.
等等
Wait a minute.
纳米材料能吸收动能
The nanites absorb the kinetic energy,
并锁定它 以待重新分配
and hold it in place for redistribution.