We're gonna make this guy wear it like a badge!
你才开始进攻这孩子
MAN: You start attacking this kid
可游戏已经结束了 -我的天啊
- and the game is already over. - Oh, for the love of God.
他不是个孩子了 -听我说 艾略特...
- He's not a kid. - Look, Elliott...
他已经30岁了
He's 30 years old.
这里没人想跟你吵架 事实就是如此
Nobody is arguing with you here. It's just the world we're living in.
我们逃避不了的
We're just not gonna get away with making it about him.
要是他不这样 我也不会这样的
If it isn't about him, then it's gonna be about me.
埃洛伊丝 -艾略特先生 我在这里
- Eloise! - ROSITA: Mr. Elliot, I am here.
艾略特先生 她爸爸来了
Mr. Elliott, her father came.
他把她带走了 他说晚餐的时候 再把她送回来
He took her and he say he will bring her back by dinner.
但是我不知道怎么办
But I didn't know what to do.
没关系
(VOICE CRACKS) It's OK.
嘿
Hey!
你在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
下次没有我的同意 不准再去我家了 你听到了吗?
Don't you ever come into my house again without my permission. You hear me?
不准再靠近那个女孩儿半步
And don't you come anywhere near that girl again anywhere,
除非我同意 你知道吗?
unless I have plenty of warning about it, you understand?
她是我女儿 老兄 -你听到我刚刚说的话了吗?
- She's my daughter, man. - Did you hear what I just said?
我听到了
Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
好
Good.
刚刚是怎么回事? -我不知道
- What the hell was that about? - I got no idea.
我刚刚在那里说笑
All right? I was up there having some laughs
那家伙不知道从哪儿冒出来 突然就过来打我 知道吗?
and the dude came out of nowhere and attacked me. All right?
我跟你说了 他就是个疯子
I told you, he's a special kind of crazy.
你跟我说的是 有人允许你把她带来的
You told me you had permission to go get her.
是保姆允许的 -保姆?
- I got permission from the maid. - The maid?
妈 我只是...
Mama, I just...
我只想跟她在一起
...I just wanted to be with her.
要是你想跟她在一起的话 那你干嘛要跟他们在一起?
What the hell were you doing up there with them if you wanted to be with her?
你为什么不过去陪她?
Why aren't you over there with her, baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
他倒好 把埃洛伊丝带过来 自己却在那儿吸毒
So sweet of him to bring Eloise over for a crack-smoking field trip.
不过她现在得回去 写作业了
But she has to get home now and do her homework.
根本没有吸毒这回事 艾略特
There's no crack-smoking going on, Elliott.
只有优美的音乐 别在这里跟我说吸毒
Just beautiful music. Don't come here talking to me about crack-smoking.
你儿子没有权利 去我家把她接走
Your son had no right to come in and take her from my house.
他跟我说 你允许他去的
He told me you gave him permission.
那就是你的宝贝儿子撒谎了 好吗?
Well, your little angel lied, all right?
我明天要去法庭上 提出一项议案
I'm gonna file a motion with the court tomorrow
要给他限制令 他是个瘾君子
and get a restraining order against him. He's a junkie.
我儿子不是瘾君子 -他是个很严重的瘾君子 罗薇娜
- My son is not a junkie. - He's a crack junkie, Rowena.
他一直没有从他父亲去世的阴影里走出来 -拜托
- He never got over his daddy dying. - Oh, please.
他现在已经走出来了 但是...
He's overcome that now, but...
他会变好的 艾略特 到时就会看到了
He's gonna shine, Elliott. Just wait and see.
他会变好的 他会让我们自豪的
He's gonna shine. He's gonna make us all proud.
他还钱给你的时候 你一定很自豪吧?
Well, you must've been pretty proud when he paid you all back then, right?
你在说什么?艾略特?
What are you talking about, Elliott?
让你们激动不已的 那2.5万的支票
The $25,000 check that you're all worked up about.
贿赂?他说的可是还债 罗薇娜
You know, the bribe? That was for debts, Rowena.
你看出了多少?你们看出来了吗?
How much of that did you see? How much did any of you see?
你们就没看清过 你儿子是怎样的人
You live in a blind spot when it comes to your son.
是吗?不如你回家 自己喝酒去吧?
Yeah? Why don't you just run on home and have yourself a drink?
好点子 我想我会的
Good idea. You know, I think I will.
我儿子不是瘾君子 但你是个酒鬼
My son is not a junkie! And you're a drunk!
好 谢谢 -快回去吧
- OK, thank you! - Just run on home,
在浴缸里倒满酒 泡在里面算了
fill your bathtub with whiskey and just soak in it.
给自己洗一个美酒浴
Have yourself an old drunk man's bubble bath!
知道了 -好
- ELLIOTT: Got it! - Good!
外公 -怎么了?
- ELOISE: Papa! - What?
A+ A plus!
哇 A+快看啊
Wow! An A plus. Look at that!
有人好好做家庭作业了
Someone's been doing their homework.
有人好好做家庭作业了
- Someone's been doing their homework! - (GIGGLES)
太快了
Too fast.
嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我刚刚经过 看到灯亮着的 你在干什么?
I was out walking by, saw the light on. What are you doing?
学法语 -为什么?
- Um... Learning French. - Why?
要是不学法语 又会醉了
Well, it's either that or get drunk, I guess.
这是我听过最疯狂的事了
That's the most insane thing I've ever heard.
嗯一去戒酒协会不是比学这个
- Yeah. - Going to AA isn't easier than trying
简单多了吗?你在开玩笑吧 -好了
- to learn that shit? Gotta be kidding. - OK, all right.
让我先穿裤子 好吗?进来吧
Let me put some pants on, all right? Come on in.
克里斯汀 你哥哥去哪儿了?
Kristen! Where's your brother?
我跟他说了 要早点去法庭
I told him I wanted to get to court early.
给法官一个好印象的
Give that judge a pretty picture to look at.
给
Here.
雷吉
Reggie!
好了 哥们
All right, brother.
这只是烟 我想好好冷静一下
Just having a cigarette, trying to get my head together.
妈 事实上 我觉得我搞不定 知道吗?
You know, the truth is, Mama, I don't think I can handle this, all right?
耶利米最好还是推迟掉之类的
Jeremiah just need to get it put off or something.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
太难了 好吗?
It's too much, all right?
我不能坐在法官和陪审团面前
I can't sit up there in front of a judge and a jury.
根本就没有陪审团 你快醒醒
There's no goddamn jury, boy. Wake up!
你一定得去那里 为了你的女儿而努力
You got to go in there and fight for your daughter.
我做不到 好吗?我做不到
Look, I can't do it! All right? I can't do it.
她还是呆在现在住的那里吧
Now she need to just stay up there where she is.
听我说 我想努力的 妈 真的
Look, I wanna do it, Mama. I do.
我一直在努力 但是我做不到
I keep trying, but I can't.
好吗?就像耶利米说的
All right? Jeremiah said it himself.
我就是老油条 我改不了
I'm not right that way. There's something missing.
闭嘴
(VOICE CRACKS) Shut your mouth!
你今天不能再这样 看不清事实了
Today is not the day for you to lose sight of what's real.
我们说的是一个小女孩的一生
This is a little girl's life we're talking about.
她有家人
She has a family.
她有父亲
She has a father.
除非你现在就告诉她 她值得你去努力
And unless you let her know right now that she's worth fighting for,
否则在她的小心灵里 她会认为自己一文不值
she'll never feel in her little heart that she's worth a damn.
你明白吗?
You understand?
你们所有人
All of you.
你们都很珍贵 也很完美
You're all precious and perfect,
你们每一个人 都值得让人努力去争取
and every one of you would be worth whatever the fight was to keep close.
我们不想输给这个 脾气暴躁的老头
We don't want anything else out of this cranky-ass old man,
一点都不行一点都不能让步 你听到了吗?
not one cent, not one concession, you hear me?
我们只想团结一致 还有你的亲骨肉 雷吉
We just want our blood close. Your blood, Reggie.
现在她要跟你一起生活
Now she needs to be good with you.
你的生活需要她 宝贝 这样才完整
She needs to be in your life, baby, making you whole.
这就是你为什么这么讨厌
That's why you're so sick.
这就是你为什么这么崩溃
That's why you're so broken.
我爱你 好吗?
I love you. OK?
振作起来
Now pull yourself together.
你快振作起来 你还有任务
Pull yourself together! You got a job to do.
你小时候 我应该多打你一点
Probably should've been doing that a lot more while you were growing up.
那我们现在就不会这样了
We wouldn't be in this situation.
戴维斯先生 你最后一次见你女儿是什么时候?
Mr. Davis, when was the last time you saw your daughter?
大概一两个月前
About a month or two ago.
你上次看到的时候 她怎么样?
How did she seem to you at that time?
她看起来不错
She seemed good.
有点孤独
A little lonely.
有点迷惑 她可能想多说一点 但是她说不了
Kinda lost, maybe like she wanted to say more, but thought she couldn't.
多说一点什么?
Say more about what?
我猜是跟他外公一起住的事之类的
I guess about living with her granddaddy or something.
法官大人 我可以发言吗?
Uh, Your Honor? Your Honor, if I may?
埃洛伊丝跟国家儿童治疗师 和杰弗斯指定的精神病医生
Eloise has had nine sessions with the state's child therapist
做了9次治疗
and the Jeffers' stipulated psychiatrist.
没有任何报告指示 埃洛伊丝是一个
Not one of those reports came back that Eloise was a child
心里有话想说 却又没有安全感 而说出来的人
who didn't feel safe enough to say what was on her mind on any subject.
继续 律师
Move along, Counselor.
谢谢
RICK: Thank you.
电影精选列表